Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Sad to say this but.. this is just the beginning. People think we have massive issues here in America when someone ambushes cops with an armalite rifle.. Legit 14x the amount of people killed in an instant ALL THE TIME over in EU/Middle East... Tons more to come, these people are just getting started.
    Stop the dramatic fearmongering. Europeans aren't easily impressed with that kind of speech. Save it for your friends in the US, they seem to crave drama like this.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Not saying it isn't terrorism, but a guy plowing into a group of people in a truck? Seems to be a... different... tactic.
    Maybe he misplaced his bomb and had to improvise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Then close the doors.
    You are aware we are investing heavily in our outer borders?
    There have been talks for an European immigration plan for a long time but trying to get that many nations on the same line is a hard task. Imagine that every state has equal say in it and their own interest, that's what you're looking at here.

You are aware large numbers of economical migrants are being send back?
    Even migrants from questionably safe areas such as Iraq are being refused asylum.

And so on, dealing with migration on an European level is a whole lot more complex then just having to deal with it for one large nation such as the US, you can't make comparisons or simply say "close the doors", as we have multiple borders, from multiple nations and we also don't have geographical borders either. It's why the deal with Turkey took place to create some sort of buffer zone for Europe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    We have a sea border, it makes the foundations all soggy.
    hmmmm no way to just.... block turkey off?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    We have a sea border, it makes the foundations all soggy.
    I'm sure you brits can figure it out, you're a smart bunch

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    2016 has been full of so much terrorism and racism. A one world government is looking nicer and nicer each day folks.
    Yes centralized government will solve the worlds ills...

Deleted
    Can't be pure coincidence that the location is called nice. The murderer planned to make the word nice synonymous with mass murder.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/live/x99pqdwudg0l

Do you seriously believe that with everything else going on in the past few years, that this was anyone BUT a muslim?

Oh yeah sorry, i forgot those terorrists attacks happened more commonly than the WoW pvp season changing. Oh wait. Not like rape, terrorist attacks and murder became even more common with the welcoming of thousands of refugees. Not at all. Nope, not one bit.
    First, France did not welcomed those refugees. Second, there was dozens of terrorist bombings in France just done by the OAS in the sixties.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    2016 has been full of so much terrorism and racism. A one world government is looking nicer and nicer each day folks.
    Actually, I am still of the mindset that the media just pushes this narrative. Like how we haven't heard much about terror in the middle east, but its clear that they had a few big incidents themselves.

Terror of this scale in the West of Europe has increased, but I call bull on the racism narrative.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    I'm sure you brits can figure it out, you're a smart bunch
    Debatable after recent events

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    You are aware we are investing heavily in our outer borders?
    There have been talks for an European immigration plan for a long time but trying to get that many nations on the same line is a hard task. Imagine that every state has equal say in it and their own interest, that's what you're looking at here.

You are aware large numbers of economical migrants are being send back?
    Even migrants from questionably safe areas such as Iraq are being refused asylum.

And so on, dealing with migration on an European level is a whole lot more complex then just having to deal with it for one large nation such as the US, you can't make comparisons or simply say "close the doors", as we have multiple borders, from multiple nations and we also don't have geographical borders either. It's why the deal with Turkey took place to create some sort of buffer zone for Europe.
    Landmines, pill boxes and concrete walls.

(I jest I jest....or do it)

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Bringing?

??
    Retards still think that we're getting these people to come here. They're fucking fleeing on boats made to collapse and many die during the trips. If we were actually getting these people here they wouldn't die in rafts on the ocean. My god some people are absolutely beyond saving.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Just Google the fucking thing but do it silently cause this thread isn't about your own issues.
    I don;t have to, i have seen it and actually years ago i had one. Also have you ever seen Mediterranean in person?

Sounds like we should give you Trump. So you can get walls to put a door on.

at this point? i would take trump any day of the week if he build a wall and trows them all back home

Quote Originally Posted by Aiushtha View Post
    4chans
    really?...
    Be feared, or be fuel

Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    Retards still think that we're getting these people to come here. They're fucking fleeing on boats made to collapse and many die during the trips. If we were actually getting these people here they wouldn't die in rafts on the ocean. My god some people are absolutely beyond saving.
    If you were known for turning people away not so many would be coming there

10+ Year Old Account
    They do not come just via Turkey.

Some of them come near where I am, which is nowhere Turkey - though they get sent to refugee camps here, so they refuse to get picked up by the Maltese coastguard.

The entire Mediterranean is our Southern border.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    First, France did not welcomed those refugees. Second, there was dozens of terrorist bombings in France just done by the OAS in the sixties.
    http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ry?id=35274658

Sure they didn't.

And stop comparing something that happened in the 60s to something that's fucking happening now.

A lot of wars happened in the 1800s, doesn't make them relevant you prat.

Debatable after recent events

Well, look at the damage the EU immigration polices are causing for Western Europe as a whole. I think the UK could see the writing on the wall here.

Easily done. How'd you explain that at the next NATO meeting, though? Simple solutions usually don't work for a reason. Especially when you're dealing with emotional, irrational megalomaniacs that take offense at the slightest things...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.