... LastLast
    Deleted

MMA fighter almost kills opponent then Pokemon Go victory dance

Other videos (search for Page vs Santos):
    - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so5yxDfIKOI&t=10m
    - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOUttIW400U

Consequences: https://www.facebook.com/JOEROGAN/ph...type=3&theater

Joe Rogan:

This is THE WORST MMA injury I've ever seen. Best wishes and a speedy recovery to Cyborg. It's from Cyborg vs Michael Venom Page last night. The video is available on YouTube.
    #Repost @criscyborg
    Last edited by mmoc83df313720; 2016-07-18 at 09:40 PM.

Yup, soon as I saw the full force knee to the face I was cringing.

Damn. Thanks for posting. I watched this fight and was worried about what happened to Cyborg.

Why do people do this for sports? Do they enjoy causing eachother pain or possibly death? Go play baseball or football or soccer if you want to compete in sports, not a sport where you beat the other to almost death

Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    Why do people do this for sports? Do they enjoy causing eachother pain or possibly death? Go play baseball or football or soccer if you want to compete in sports, not a sport where you beat the other to almost death
    Some people like to cause suffering to others.
    Better they do it in a ring than out in the street.

The people likes to see violence, thats why we had gladiator fights back in the days as the no1 entertainment.

15+ Year Old Account
    Damn, I knew that knee was going to do some damage, but not that amount. Also, sensationalist title is sensastional...Page had no idea how injured the other fighter was when he did his victory celebration.

Gotta catch 'em all.

It's been around since long before football, baseball, and European football. Hell, it's been around longer than Christianity. Look up Pankration.

Deleted
    It did not make it pretty that for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Truhan View Post
    It's been around since long before football, baseball, and European football. Hell, it's been around longer than Christianity. Look up Pankration.
    I know it has been around long, I don't understand why someone would want to participate or watch in people beating others almost to death, it shouldn't even be allowed

I know it has been around long, I don't understand why someone would want to participate or watch in people beating others almost to death, it shouldn't even be allowed
    Back in the day most fighters weren't there because they volunteerd.
    These days it most likely brings in quite a nice sum of money and if you don't have any other skills it looks like something people would do.
    For most it's either burger flipping or trying to act all manly and badass .

Deleted
    "beating each other" has been a sport since forever.
    MMA is becoming a great sport now. Very technical. A bit less brawly than the way it was at the beginning. Sports like boxing, once youre into, are pure art.

- - - Updated - - -

Challenge. Once regulated, they are incredible to watch and take part.
    The odd accident like this always happens, but MMA is on his way to become a nice sport.

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as everyone is consenting, I don't see the problem. Fighting is invigorating.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

He rolled a pokeball at him. Oh my god no words.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Pokemon everywhere. Wth is going on?

Goddamn that knee did some damage. Feel bad for the poor guy, but that can happen when you sign up for MMA.

because they make shit ton of cash

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    "beating each other" has been a sport since forever.
    MMA is becoming a great sport now. Very technical. A bit less brawly than the way it was at the beginning. Sports like boxing, once youre into, are pure art.

- - - Updated - - -

Challenge. Once regulated, they are incredible to watch and take part.
    The odd accident like this always happens, but MMA is on his way to become a nice sport.
    Yea, I'd imagine a MMA fighter over his/her career is less likely to end up with severe brain injuries compared to a traditional boxer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    Yea, I'd imagine a MMA fighter over his/her career is less likely to end up with severe brain injuries compared to a traditional boxer.
    I don't think a comparison is possible but I guess you're right.