Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    That's really fucking classy of the RNC to bring a grieving mother on stage and blame Hillary Clinton for the death of her son. Just terrible.
    Oh fucking please! like the dems have never brought a bunch of children and victims of "gun violence" on stage to protest guns. give me a fucking break.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Oh yeah, I forgot about the whole Pat Tillman thing.
    I'm a huge NFL nut and visit this site to talk about politics enouph, to think about him just about every week.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    People have talked about it for four years, that should be enough.
    We've talked about race relations in this country for decades, and even more so the last 8 years given we have a black president. Yet we keep being told "we need a conversation". Yelling about needing to keep something as a topic of discussion is what everyone plays, when the answer or the conversation doesn't yield the results they want. Just like Democrats are tired of hearing about all the lies from Clinton, Republicans are tired of hearing about how certain groups of people need special privilege via laws.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vaeevictiss View Post
    Oh fucking please! like the dems have never brought a bunch of children and victims of "gun violence" on stage to protest guns. give me a fucking break.
    They will and most people defending the GOP here, will turn around and bitch when DNC strolls out families of shooting victims in US. So, give the DNC folks time to complain now. It's only fair...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    We've talked about race relations in this country for decades, and even more so the last 8 years given we have a black president. Yet we keep being told "we need a conversation". Yelling about needing to keep something as a topic of discussion is what everyone plays, when the answer or the conversation doesn't yield the results they want. Just like Democrats are tired of hearing about all the lies from Clinton, Republicans are tired of hearing about how certain groups of people need special privilege via laws.
    Yes, I'm sure they are tired of evil laws interfering in their discrimination crusades. How inhumane to ban such pleasure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Better than radical right.
    I consider them to be equal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

10+ Year Old Account
    There has been less time investingating just about all of the shootings that made it big in the media, up to recent history, than the Benghazi investigation alone. Also, the biggest change in law as it pertains to race under Obama, is the removal of Voting Rights act of 1964. something that also can be added to shooting investigations, to not match the amount of time spent on Benghazi.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    I consider them to be equal.
    Radical right blows up in shopping malls and airports. I'd say that side wins in the worse scale.

Radical right blows up in shopping malls and airports. I'd say that side wins in the worse scale.
    So, the radical right is made up of only a handful of people?

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you looked at who's giving speeches at the DNC convention?

Trayvon Martin's mother
    Eric Garner's Mother
    Michael Brown's Mother

Classy, Democrats, Classy
    There's nothing wrong with simply giving a speech. If they go on stage and blame Trump or Republicans for the death of their children, that would be horrible, and outrageously false.
    Eat yo vegetables

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    War-criminals don't deserve to be given a crap over.
    LOL.

The anti-soldier rhetoric is so real.

And people deny it when I say liberals enjoy soldiers dying to fuel their anti-war agenda.

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently the radical right is ISIS, who would have thought? I wonder what "source" of news feeds her with that kind of garbage.

Only a handful chooses to blow up. Others might not. You know, the funny thing is that the "evil muslims" sit exactly on the same political spot as the Republicans who demonize them. Why? The minor difference is that their story of spacelords is different, and therefore both groups despise eachother. More than that, the Republicans don't want a group that would discriminate back against them, as they are currently doing to others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I personally think that the party system is just cancerous. All people should run as independent, and the votes should be for individuals, not for large organizations including millions members, all with different ideas. I like McCain, but I can't stand Trump - and yet, voting either for GOP, or for a GOP presidential candidate, I essentially support both; or, if I don't vote for it, I support neither. I don't like Democratic party, but Hillary seems like a solid candidate to me - and yet, voting for her, I would coincidentally vote for Democratic party, even if I don't want to.

Luckily, I do not have a citizenship yet, so I don't have to endure the moral dilemma of voting for people I do not support!
    Yup I agree with you.

I don't see how you can see her as a solid delegate but that's a topic for another day lol.

I do hope your citizenship process goes well!
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Im bias to this whole thing. I actually knew Sean personally albeit briefly. Our shop actually trained him as a radio tech then he went over more to the IT/Networking side of the comm world. Im with her on how she feels but I dont think it was necessary to go up there and give the speech. Its out in the open, everyone knows Hillary has fucked up, even the FBI stated she fucked up but wont punish her probably because shes a Clinton, but Seans mom said nothing no one didnt already know.

That being said she wasnt the only person to blame. A lot of the blame rests on ambassador stevens who was told over and over and over there was intel from credible sources that there were threats of an attack. No one knew how large of an attack there would be, but there were threats. Ambassador stevens ignored that and said he would go anyway, bringing Sean along to set up their network while they were there because nothing was really working at the embassy as it was not actively being used. There were so many failures that happened on so many levels by so many people that as much as i despise Hillary with every fiber of my being, she was not fully to blame. Complacency was to blame.

Progressive leftists still spewing vile towards a woman who lost a son serving his country?

Have some dignity.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    And it's rank hypocrisy to then not acknowledge their own role in the lack of security at the embassy while trotting out a victim's spouse and blaming it all on someone else.

I mean, denying extra security for embassies because they'd rather play political games, while blaming the lack of security for embassies because of... on someone else, it reads like they expect you to be an idiot and believe them because they're yelling loudly.
    Which would only apply if it was a stand alone bill. And I think it is clear who has been cutting the funding for the US Armed forces the last 7 years.

Only a handful chooses to blow up. Others might not. You know, the funny thing is that the "evil muslims" sit exactly on the same political spot as the Republicans who demonize them. Why? The minor difference is that their story of spacelords is different, and therefore both groups despise eachother. More than that, the Republicans don't want a group that would discriminate back against them, as they are currently doing to others.
    Thought we were talking about American republicans(SINCE THAT'S THE FUCKING TOPIC) and not all radical right people... Obviously radical Muslims are worse than regressive leftist in the terms of violence. But, they're both equally terrible when it comes to ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    The fact Democrats don't like to talk about it because it makes Hillary look bad is my issue, people don't want to they lied to use why the attacked happen and failed and preventing it when the please for help was ignored.
    I think it has more to do with the fact that this has been discussed for years now, not that it make hillary look bad.

She isn't exactly liked as it is.

Thought we were talking about American republicans(SINCE THAT'S THE FUCKING TOPIC) and not all radical right people... Obviously radical Muslims are worse than regressive leftist in the terms of violence. But, they're both equally terrible when it comes to ideas.
    And you know what, the radical muslims are to the same far right. The difference is methods. One chooses to use illegal means to spread their ideas, and the other group legal channels to do the same. Hitler tried both too, and guess which method worked to systematically discriminate against people, "legally".

So, point being, just because you might not kill someone yourself, doesn't mean your ideas are better than the next person who would.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    Progressive leftists still spewing vile towards a woman who lost a son serving his country?

Have some dignity.
    When you start politicizing your son's death you make yourself a target. She threw her dignity in the garbage can to get another 15 minutes in the spotlight.