Apologies if this has been asked before, but do we use Wrecking Ball procs sub 20%?

Hello, I'm writing to ask you sth about fury, I have come back from holidays and seemed a bit confused.
    1. Is it worth changing to arms while we don't have T19 set pieces? It seems that T18 is pretty bad for us fury warriors atm.
    2. Playing current fury should we drop away set pieces and get anything good with haste/mastery/crit?

Anyone know if haste will be king in legion aswell?

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Line up doesn't mean use together, it means to synchronize the buffs. Reck is off the GCD, therefore it can be used immediately after Dragon Roar.
    oh ok, my bad then, english isnt my first language. still sucks how they couldnt make dragon roar 30 secs cd, but you beta testers probably beat that horse dead long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Antero View Post
    Apologies if this has been asked before, but do we use Wrecking Ball procs sub 20%?
    pretty sure, since ww doesnt cost anything anymore and there'll always be times where you either not enraged or dont have rage for execute.
    Last edited by Lothar; 2016-07-22 at 07:21 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothar View Post
    oh ok, my bad then, english isnt my first language. still sucks how they couldnt make dragon roar 30 secs cd, but you beta testers probably beat that horse dead long ago.

dont worry there exists an artifact trait which reduces the cd of battle cry by 10 sec making it 50.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    When comparing FS vs non-WB WW for single target, do you factor in the instant 6(?) stacks of Fel Burn you get from WW?
    Good Question, i am note sure why i should use FS > no-WB WW

Deleted
    so, either i lost the subject on it either it isn't anywhere but the thing would be, given the current things and progression of things as in, NOW, how are the ideas on artifact relics ?

as quite most of prios on spells round around rampage, would be suggested to use artifact relics on each slot to empower rampage or would be better ideas around the spells also 20% more dmg from rampage sounds nice if we resolve around that primary.

as there aren't any relics for the yellow traits (odyn, jugg or rage) will surely have to choose between other tips and tricks of the class.

and also quite important bout the relics, from what i've seen, just act as sockets, so if u choose a bad relic no problem if u loose it but what if u go on some good ones and might replace them thru some bad info or something what then ?

I hope simcraft can sim haste effects on a medium-high latency. Playing with high haste is not very good with 200-250ms at all.
    US-Azralon Rise Above
    Main: Ferozan

FFXIV: Lannile Polebows

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe it's just in the wake of most people not really getting their class yet but Massacre works surprisingly well in Mythic Dungeons on trash, between the WB procs adding the multi hits onto the free rampage makes for pretty nifty trash killing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naw4k View Post
    Good Question, i am note sure why i should use FS > no-WB WW
    I tried replacing FS with WW in the latest alpha simcraft build and it was a 0.3% DPS increase on Patchwerk. IR/WB with class trinket+EDH, t18 2pc but not 4pc. It should be taken with a giant truckload of salt since both simcraft and the APL are not finished yet but I'm personally just gonna go ahead and unbind Furious Slash for now to free up a bind.

e: Also tried the same except with Avatar, WW and FS performed within ~50 dps of each other.
    Last edited by mmocd2ab285f58; 2016-07-23 at 02:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by emdeka View Post
    so, either i lost the subject on it either it isn't anywhere but the thing would be, given the current things and progression of things as in, NOW, how are the ideas on artifact relics ?

as quite most of prios on spells round around rampage, would be suggested to use artifact relics on each slot to empower rampage or would be better ideas around the spells also 20% more dmg from rampage sounds nice if we resolve around that primary.

as there aren't any relics for the yellow traits (odyn, jugg or rage) will surely have to choose between other tips and tricks of the class.

and also quite important bout the relics, from what i've seen, just act as sockets, so if u choose a bad relic no problem if u loose it but what if u go on some good ones and might replace them thru some bad info or something what then ?
    1) Relics don't just give you additional trait points, they're the only way to increase the ilevel of your artifact weapon. As such, in the majority of cases, you'd use the higher ilevel relic even if it buffs a worse trait than your current one.

2) You're pretty much SOL there since relics work like gems. If you mess something up, you'll have to get another.
    Last edited by volgon; 2016-07-23 at 02:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Erica View Post
    I tried replacing FS with WW in the latest alpha simcraft build and it was a 0.3% DPS increase on Patchwerk. IR/WB with class trinket+EDH, t18 2pc but not 4pc. It should be taken with a giant truckload of salt since both simcraft and the APL are not finished yet but I'm personally just gonna go ahead and unbind Furious Slash for now to free up a bind.

e: Also tried the same except with Avatar, WW and FS performed within ~50 dps of each other.
    EDH is what makes it stronger there. Normally FS should out perform slightly, but yes, they are very close to one another.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    EDH is what makes it stronger there. Normally FS should out perform slightly, but yes, they are very close to one another.
    Yeah, I figured as much. I guess you could FS when Fel Burn is at 30 stacks if you really wanted to minmax but I doubt the gains would be worth the effort.

Deleted

if you change an artifact for another you will lose it. you will always chose the relic with the highest ilvl upgrade to your weapon, means if you get a 779 relic which buffs FS you will use it over a 773 relic which buffs your enrage damage.

if you have max ilvl relic im sure those who will buff enrage damage will be a good choice.

Hi,

does anyone have some weakauras for fury in 7.0.3 please?

the lowered 3 second enrage timer is hard to track without for me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XxStavXx View Post
    Hi,

does anyone have some weakauras for fury in 7.0.3 please?

the lowered 3 second enrage timer is hard to track without for me.
    check out falkenraiding's thread. this forum, first page, 5 seconds work to look up but I just did it for you, np.

Quote Originally Posted by Mykir View Post
    check out falkenraiding's thread. this forum, first page, 5 seconds work to look up but I just did it for you, np.
    why do it myself when there are people like you who will look it up just to be able to say how easy it was. worked.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by volgon View Post
    If you mess something up, you'll have to get another.
    i know that i have to get another, but where do u get that another with the trait + u looking for, that is what i don't know

Quote Originally Posted by Mykir View Post
    you will always chose the relic with the highest ilvl upgrade to your weapon, means if you get a 779 relic which buffs FS you will use it over a 773 relic which buffs your enrage damage.
    if you have max ilvl relic im sure those who will buff enrage damage will be a good choice.
    this i also know that must use the highest lvl relic, but the more needed info would be for which one to look for, as the top ones to get out of ur spec, enrage dmg indeed, but how would be the best maths behind the rotation usage, as per example maybe more relics in RB than Rampage, or more Execute than RB and so on.

Just a quick question as thread-search didnt give me an answer.
    What weapons do we use in the prepatch in general? 1-Hand or 2-Hand?

Deleted
    i know that i have to get another, but where do u get that another with the trait + u looking for, that is what i don't know

this i also know that must use the highest lvl relic, but the more needed info would be for which one to look for, as the top ones to get out of ur spec, enrage dmg indeed, but how would be the best maths behind the rotation usage, as per example maybe more relics in RB than Rampage, or more Execute than RB and so on.
    you wont run into the issue of having the agony of the choice that fast I assume. if you need a new one, you will simply do the dungeon/raid again.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiqe View Post
    Just a quick question as thread-search didnt give me an answer.
    What weapons do we use in the prepatch in general? 1-Hand or 2-Hand?
    One does not simply read spell descriptions.