Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Here we see today's liberal in its natural habitat. Everyone he doesn't agree with on immigration policies is immediate dumb, fascists, and usually racist. I love it. keep pushing this shit as you are only making our side stronger.
    Maybe you should read a bit on Orban, before you call him "our side". You might be disappointed. Unless you support every candidate who is against immigration, regardless of their other policies.

This is also the guy who wanted to ban Internet with unlimited traffic. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Who the fuck wants to migrate to Hungary anyway?
    My family seriously considered it back in early 90-s, when Hungary just got independent and was developing rapidly. Now I'm thankful they didn't go for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Maybe you should read a bit on Orban, before you call him "our side". You might be disappointed. Unless you support every candidate who is against immigration, regardless of their other policies.

This is also the guy who wanted to ban Internet with unlimited traffic. Just saying.

My family seriously considered it back in early 90-s, when Hungary just got independent and was developing rapidly. Now I'm thankful they didn't go for it.
    I didn't necessarily mean I sided with Orban. I know almost nothing of the man. I merely meant the ultra left is just creating a stronger more unified right.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't necessarily mean I sided with Orban. I know almost nothing of the man. I merely meant the ultra left is just creating a stronger more unified right.
    Calling Orban a fascist and an idiot is warranted. He is building a police dictatorship in Hungary, and he has ruined the economy with his horrible decisions. Nothing to do with "ultra left", whatever it is.
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, if that´s not hypocrisy i don´t know what is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_diaspora

"Hungary does not need a single migrant for the economy to work, or the population to sustain itself, or for the country to have a future"

Yeah, hungary just needs hungarians to be migrants in other countries
    http://budapestbeacon.com/economics/...t-abroad/33538

The number of hungarians working in austria while living in hungary ever increases.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Suddenly people think a politician and especially from Hungary is somebody who needs to be listened too? Were you hanging on the lips of David Cameron or Barak Obama? No, in fact you were making threads how they suck. And now somebody feeds you what you were already believing in and he is the messiah?

Well....what was America founded on? Migration. What was Australia founded on? Migration. What were the Vikings and Columbus? Discoverers who opend the way for migration. Who is cleaning your garbage away and does all the menial jobs that you don't want to do? Migrants.

Feel free to hate on migration. I won't judge if it is good or bad. But it has been a reality forever. Really literally forever since it drove our ancestors out of Africa hundred thousand of years ago. Migration will not go away.
    Murder and conquest has happened for centuries as well and that created the nations we live in now as well. So lets do that some more because it was an important factor of the formation of the nations today...........Learning from the past is good but shouldn't be used in wrong context.
    And to be fair look at what happened to the indians because of migration.........so looking at the past it's bad.

ALSO WAY TOO SOON ON MESSIAH THING. All i see is just that people agree with what he said not that they love the person. They ussually need to make several more of those moves before such satire is done.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    He's absolutely right.

We don't need any migrants, we will get on fine without security risks, people who don't know the language and people with few skills and low education.

Why should any EU member state's citizens foot the bill for this?
    Me not that kind of Orc!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Our migrants in the 1920's typically weren't beheading people in the name of religious jihad
    He sais totally ignoring the mafia wars during that time.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Although I agree that countires shoulndt be forced into accepting refugee's and immigrants I expect them to show some form of solidarity like sending help to the middleeast / turkey refugee camps.

Deleted
    Oh look, another Supertony thread, bashin' Europe.

You're basically the Tennisball inverted version of people who hate the US cuz reasons.

It's cute.

Deleted
    Give it few more months and Extermination camps will reopen all over Europe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    He's absolutely right.

We don't need any migrants, we will get on fine without security risks, people who don't know the language and people with few skills and low education.

Why should any EU member state's citizens foot the bill for this?
    This again... Not all migrants are refugees, sir. Orban talks about migrants in general.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    No, it should be. When America was accepting migrant waves during the late 1700s and 1800s, there was no welfare state. They came and they stayed on their merits or they left.

The opposite's true now. Skilled migrants are held down by higher taxation from welfare systems, while unskilled migrants are incentivized to come for the free money.
    I was talking about native Americans who were killed off by European migrants and whos entire culture was supplanted. That is not a good example at all. For the natives, that is, for migrants it's a story of success, of course.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    Oh look, another Supertony thread, bashin' Europe.

You're basically the Tennisball inverted version of people who hate the US cuz reasons.

It's cute.
    He´s just a SJW, trying to balance out unreasonable US bashing.

- - - Updated - - -

If you don´t side with him, why do you defend him without knowing anything about him?

First I must admit I did not read all posts in the thread. However, the posts that I did read seem to talk about migrants and not refugees. Please remember that currently in Europe we are mostly dealing with refugees of war in Syria and surrounding countries. These people don't want to be here, but they also don't really have a choice if they want to be able to live in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    He´s just a SJW, trying to balance out unreasonable US bashing.

- - - Updated - - -

If you don´t side with him, why do you defend him without knowing anything about him?
    NOOOOOOO. I pushed back against the person who claimed being anti immigration was automatically racist or fascist, So go fuck yourself

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Don't talk like all migration is the same. I live in California. I see immigrants every day: co-workers, friends, several ex-girlfriends. I know a few illegal immigrants who are here from Mexico. Do I hate any of them? Absolutely not. Why? Because the immigration I deal with doesn't negatively impact my life in a significant way.

However, if immigration was forced on my home in such a way that it did have a sufficiently negative impact on my life, THEN I would hate THAT immigration. I would fight against it. Of course, this can be said for anything that would have a sufficiently negative impact on my life. Context is important when discussing hate. Broad strokes like you used are disingenuous at best.
    Context is also important in the use of the word hate.

To hate something is to wish its destruction, its the word that according to definition is the strongest desire against something.

Hatred, is what The nazis displayed towards the jews, the crusaders towards the middle east etc...

The word is used way to commonly and without respect these days.

Regardless, thinking someone who is basically hitler extra diet coke as having good ideas, good job there mmo-c, these forums are becoming even more of a cesspool by the day.

10+ Year Old Account
    NOOOOOOO. I pushed back against the person who claimed being anti immigration was automatically racist or fascist, So go fuck yourself
    He said Orban was a fascist and an idiot, not that everyone having anti immigration views was automatically fascist. Take a deep breath, don't be so emotional, my friend.

Deleted
    At least one politician calls it as it is. Here one party says something negative but factual about the refugees we are getting and rest of the government tries to push them down. Media puts out articles where they try to paint them as the bad guys and racists, followed soon after with them having to shutdown their comment section when 90% of the people commenting the news actually agree with the party. "Oh this isn't the message we want to put out, we will only spread things that suit our own agenda".

15+ Year Old Account
    You argued against a strawman, not a claim made by anyone. Unless of course you think orban isn´t a fascist and an idiot, but as you know nothing about him, i doubt that.

Remembering what you wrote is hard, i know, good thing this stuff is saved, you can look up your response anytime.

I have no problem with any immigrants in the place I live. For gods sake 75% of my apartment building is Hindi speaking Hindus and we get along great. I also grew up with an extreme number of Hispanics in my hometown and once again we all got along pretty great. I'm not racist I just have a problem with the "religion of peace"
    But if you judge people by the religion they've been born into, you're not much better than those who judge by skin color. Few muslims have converted into it to become jihad soldiers.
    Mother pus bucket!