Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    I was being sincere.
    Of course, and it wasn't snarky or passive aggressive at all when you do it, right?

Look, you've done this repeatedly, so I'm gonna bottom line it for you. It's pretty simple: if you don't like the way I post, stop butting into my conversations. It's not rocket surgery.

Deleted
    About the waist legendary, if you crit with it, will the critical hits and other on-hit effects also be "copied"?

Quote Originally Posted by Mykir View Post
    About the waist legendary, if you crit with it, will the critical hits and other on-hit effects also be "copied"?
    Whirlwind hits are rolled individually, so no, they don't snapshot or "copy". I haven't tested the belt personally (blame rngeesus), but there's no reason to suspect the belt would work differently than normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Of course, and it wasn't snarky or passive aggressive at all when you do it, right?

Look, you've done this repeatedly, so I'm gonna bottom line it for you. It's pretty simple: if you don't like the way I post, stop butting into my conversations. It's not rocket surgery.
    You quoted me, I wasn't talking to you in my post, I was laying my thoughts on a passing subject in a public open forum, like many other people. I've done this repeatedly you say, I'm sorry but you cannot be blind to the fact that you're an equal contributor on this, and had you not replied to me in the tone I suggested then this would have not happened to begin with, you can disagree with or correct someone without being disrespectful in the tone of your post.

And I was being sincere, why do you assume the worst? I post here on a daily basis, I don't want to be a shit throwing match with another regular. I typically get on with everyone, and I want to get on with everyone. I was being sincere, whatever.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

You quoted me, I wasn't talking to you in my post
    Lol wut?

You seriously try everything you can to twist reality until it paints you favorably, don't you? You whole argument hinges on the false-fact that I'm "attacking you" by saying 'that's nice'. Go back on ignore you fucking troll.

Lol wut?

You seriously try everything you can to twist reality until it paints you favorably, don't you? You whole argument hinges on the false-fact that I'm "attacking you" by saying 'that's nice'. Go back on ignore you fucking troll.
    Why are you trying to cause trouble Archi? What is your problem, grow up.

You've just quoted the post that came directly after you originally quoted me. Why are you trying to cause trouble Archi? What is your problem, grow up.
    Seriously? You're making things up left and right, and yet I'm the one causing trouble? I quoted Artunias, not you!

Seriously? I quoted Artunias! Are you fucking blind and stupid? For the record, that's me being hostile.

You were too fast to reply here, I edited that post within seconds. Alright I quoted you originally, that's true but my post was not specifically disagreeing with you, it was conversing on the topic just like I said "in passing comment". I was 100% correct in what I said. Sudden Death worked exacly that way, below 20% it consumed the extra 30 rage while still giving you the 10 rage free. There is nothing in the context of that particular post that suggests a different discussion or detail on the subject.

Anyway, why are you steering this discussion back to conflict? You need to really take a look in the mirror, it's like you're just an angry person and you just don't want to let it go and get back to being civil, just throwing more fuel on the fire and getting yourself riled up even more. Just chill out.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2016-07-28 at 06:44 AM.

You were too fast to reply here, I edited that post within seconds to correct myself. Alright I quoted you originally, that's true but my post was not specifically disagreeing with you, it was conversing on the topic just like I said "in passing comment". I was 100% correct in what I said. Sudden Death worked exacly that way, below 20% it consumed the extra 30 rage while still giving you the 10 rage free.
    Your failure does not constitute to my problem. I responded to you in kind, you got bent out of shape because I said "that's nice" which is either your trigger code or some unknown Welsh code for "fuck you". Either way, I don't care. If that phrase sets you off, it's your problem, not mine.

Anyway, why are you steering this discussion back to conflict?
    Probably because you keep making shit up to make yourself seem like some kind of victim, edit or not, and you've done so in damn near every forum in which you've started a conversation with me. Obviously you have some kind of problem with me, so I'll repeat myself: if you don't like what I have to say, or how I say it, stop talking to me.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account

I've not tested this, but I feel like it would be pretty overpowered, which is likely why it doesn't work that way already. I'm not even a fan of letting it convert rage as a normal Execute, as that can make the rotation pretty awkward, especially with certain talent setups. Really feels like it just needs to have a set damage aside from what Execute normally does, specifically for the proc.

Or just go back to increasing the Execute threshold.
    wasn't the whole idea of the legendaries to be op <_<

i dont want to frown when i get this so called bad ring

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post

well, I guess it has a good use for you as fury warrior, so I wouldn't frown

Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post

Well, yes and no. Although they're based off Diablo design, they still do adhere to WoW's balancing mechanisms.

And I responded to you in kind, you got bent out of shape because I said "that's nice" which is either your trigger code or some unknown Welsh code for "fuck you". Either way, I don't care. If that phrase sets you off, it's your problem, not mine.

Probably because you keep making shit up to make yourself seem like some kind of victim, and you've done so in damn near every forum in which you've started a conversation with me. Obviously you have some kind of problem with me, so I'll repeat myself: if you don't like what I have to say, or how I say it, stop talking to me.
    I'm not a victim, rather I'm sitting here shaking my head in disapointment that the self proclaimed posterboy for Warrior guides and theorycrafting can be so devoid of humility, an inability to converse passively or respectfully with anyone on mildly disgreeing terms. You take this stance as if someone has offended your sense of self belief in your knowledge, so for example If I question you on something regarding warrior knowledge you're more than likely to instead find a way to assert yourself and put yourself above the other person than just discussing it as equals.

What's sad is that it has been pointed out to you by many different people, not just me and you generally respond negatively instead of stepping up and actually taking a slice of humble pie and gaining more than a slice of respect for it. It's interesting that you feel I think I'm being "triggered" or that I'm the victim, when rather it's more that I expect more from you.. But na instead you just go looking for the trouble.

Humility, respect... So many people have been on the recieving end of your lack of these qualities.

Humility, respect... So many people have been on the recieving end of your lack of these qualities.
    Wow did that get tangential. Guess I never knew that the phrase "that's nice" is apparently devoid of those traits. Sorry, I didn't know you elected yourself mayor of morality town.

Since it doesn't really matter what I say in these little conversations of ours, I'm just going to keep re-posting this every time you quote me from now on, in the hopes that it may eventually sink in:
    If you don't like what I have to say, or how I say it, stop talking to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hate when Overpower and Tactician reset at around the same time and then when you use CS Overpower procs again and then you go to hit MS and Overpower procs again just as Tactician procs so you have to keep ignoring Overpower and use CS > MS again. So lame.

Of course this is an extreme example but this does happen in some form or lesser forms and it just feels so sloppy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I really hate when Overpower and Tactician reset at around the same time and then when you use CS Overpower procs again and then you go to hit MS and Overpower procs again just as Tactician procs so you have to keep ignoring Overpower and use CS > MS again. So lame.

Of course this is an extreme example but this does happen in some form or lesser forms and it just feels so sloppy.
    are you talking pvp or pve?
    I didnt really test pve arms but I wouldnt go for the overpower talent in pve.
    in pvp I just keep hitting the overpower button ignoring CS as long as its still up on my target. overpower hurts a lot, especially rogues and other annoyances

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mazuno View Post
    are you talking pvp or pve?
    I didnt really test pve arms but I wouldnt go for the overpower talent in pve.
    in pvp I just keep hitting the overpower button ignoring CS as long as its still up on my target. overpower hurts a lot, especially rogues and other annoyances
    damn overpower is so good

Arms is way more nice to play than in wod, its feels good always have a button to press, indeed, but sadly you not have the rage to use then, and you die fast without a healer around

With fury i can survive more and the rage is not a big problem, i wish colossus smash could work generating like 10 rage at least...

I have the legendary ring. It does a full 40 rage cost execute.

Why is Arms so counter intuitive?
    Everything works against itself, there's no synergy in anything.

Colossus Smash increases your damage, so you should pool rage to dump as much damage into Colossus Smash as possible.
    But you need to spend as much rage outside of Colossus Smash to fish for Tactician resets.
    So you're basically just dumping rage the whole time with no thought about it.

You need to spend rage to reset Mortal Strike that also spends rage to use.
    Execute range means jack shit, you just replace Slam/Whirlwind with Execute, no impact on gameplay.
    Dauntless reduces your chances to proc Tactician per ability used, it just fills GCDs, making it more spammy.
    Overpower doesn't do jack shit either, you just press it with no thought when it procs.
    The AoE is braindead, the Artifact doesn't have any gameplay improvements.

I was so excited to see what they were going to do for Warriors in Legion, hoping they atleast learned from their mistake with MoP... What a joke.
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

Quote Originally Posted by Powell View Post
    Dauntless reduces your chances to proc Tactician per ability used, it just fills GCDs, making it more spammy.
    This is completely untrue. Dauntless does NOT impact Tactician at all. Tact goes by base costs before any modifications, including Dauntless, the Legendary MS Gloves, and any other effects that might come down the pipeline. Hard to take anything you have to say seriously when you don't understand a fundamental aspect of the spec.
    the Artifact doesn't have any gameplay improvements.
    This is also about as untrue as possible. It really sounds like you don't know what you're talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

Double post, but fuck it...

Regarding the ugliness of Arms Execute phase, what if Execute was free, dealt a solid chunk of damage, but had a 3-4 second cooldown on it? So it was always the right button to push when it lit up, but it didn't muck up the entire rotation? Just an idea.