Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post
    Can't they encrypt stuff if they want to..?
    Yeah, but not if they want players to be able to do that content. Even if it was encrypted, there has to be some event that triggers the decryption (and we'd probably hear of encrypted data in the game).

Quote Originally Posted by Haekke View Post
    Yeah, hard to datamine something that hasn't been added to the game/beta yet.
    Artifact appearances are in the beta. Some have been discovered by the players, however some still remain unfound. The hidden Artifact traits weren't datamined but discovered. And those are spells with IDs and all that fun stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AvCloudy View Post
    Yeah, but not if they want players to be able to do that content. Even if it was encrypted, there has to be some event that triggers the decryption (and we'd probably hear of encrypted data in the game).
    Read above. The hidden artifact traits and artifact appearances weren't datamined but rather discovered in the beta by players manually.

This game has no secrets and never will.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's been a few things that have been under the radar or hidden from players, such as Terky, Voidtalon portals, etc.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everwake View Post
    This game has no secrets and never will.
    Then please tell me how to get the 6th artifact skins or how to become a dreadlord

Everything has been datamined. There are no secrets.
    That's just plain false. How to get most of the hidden artifact appearances are still unknown, and the ones we did find were through ingame testing on the beta, not through datamining. Plus, there's a LOT of encryption on anything from cinematics to music that we simply don't have access to. Datamining is a powerful tool but it doesn't show us everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like what?
    Remember when everyone went spastic when someone found that Murloc egg in souther Borean Tundra? Data mining missed that one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Smank View Post
    Some clarification: From their wording it seems likely that they will still add it the way it worked on the ptr later, it can just be accessed early and reliably through means of a secret. - - - Updated - - - Trade chat and the WoWhead site manager both talked about this, so it seems pretty solid.
    wowhead weekly sucks 95% of it is just pure sellout to blizzard products,jinx and other shit and you get a little news, and since olivia left i dnt watch the show cos i hate tradechat (panser)

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, hard to datamine something that hasn't been added to the game/beta yet.
    it is added tho.
    just encrypted.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    We didn't get the Archimonde cinematic until the first guild killed him did we? I don't remember that being datamined, due to encryption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything has been datamined. There are no secrets.
    The most recent murloc.

Fireseeds.

Foxicopter/Stackable Stags.

Fruit hat.

Pepe disguises (Took a bit for ppl to find em all)

Is it possible that all of these weren't in the game, and blizzard was pretending they were all along (Like the Sha/Galleon mounts). Only Blizz knows, really.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

But guuuuys, everything can be datamined, lulz. There are no secrets in wow, topkek.

7+ Year Old Account
    I've tried EVERYTHING and still can't seem to trigger this...

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    You did it on the PTR by just standing in SW or Org.

I don't see why they would test the event that way and then change how to do it for Live. I am going to assume whoever was on the panel was talking some heavy shit.
    I think what is being referred to is different. I think they mean more like how in Legion Dalaran Demon Hunters and others can use spectral sight to find Dreadlords disguised as random npcs.

That those are in Org/SW right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Smank View Post
    So according to people that attended the Legion panel at comic con SD (I didn't even know they were holding a panel) the Devs said that it's possible to turn into an agent of the legion/ dreadlord (like you can in the ptr) RIGHT NOW ON THE LIVE SERVERS. BUT the way to do so is hidden and no one has found it yet.

So guys, be on the look out for anything unusual and report it here so we can find out how the hell to kick this thing off.
    X million people playing, NO ONE HAS FOUND IT YET IN 2 WEEKS OF LAUNCH

i highly doudt it... it would have to be some pretty insane shit like a 15 step process of weird random shit... for NO ONE to have stumble upon it, and told somone about it...

so im calling this either you, or "whoever it was" made this shit up

like people on mario world found out how to use specific movements and such to CHANGE THE CODE OF THE GAME causing them to instantly win if they perfectly time a few movements, with items in certin spots.... i doudt 5 million people, all doing every single little thing, all at once, on a MMO would not be able to find this hidden thing
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2016-07-30 at 11:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    X million people playing, NO ONE HAS FOUND IT YET IN 2 WEEKS OF LAUNCH

i highly doudt it... it would have to be some pretty insane shit like a 15 step process of weird random shit... for NO ONE to have stumble upon it, and told somone about it...

so im calling this either you, or "whoever it was" made this shit up
    Murlock egg.
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

^ it was Panser via Blizz Devs at sdcc
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Tried wandering Org on my hunter with Track Hidden and Track Demons up and no such luck, gonna try on my monk with Cursed Vision of Sargeras on to see if maybe that works.

*edit* - No luck with the monk either. I'm going to guess/hope that the Dreadlords will be activated on Aug 2nd, which will give us a week to have fun with that, before the full blown invasions.
    Last edited by Aonea; 2016-07-30 at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    Murlock egg.
    that was found in only a week wasent it...?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aonea View Post
    Tried wandering Org on my hunter with Track Hidden and Track Demons up and no such luck, gonna try on my monk with Cursed Vision of Sargeras on to see if maybe that works.
    That's a good idea

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    Murlock egg.
    Also this 10char