10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zequill View Post
    Removing the paws and blocking pokevision the same day mean, for me, that they give up on the tracking system.
    I hope not...but I'm looking at it a different way. From the articles I've read they reduced the 'radius' nearly in half for where these pokemon near you can spawn. I see it as them taking steps in the right direction to try and make the nearby pokemon function work, albeit differently. We could both be right or wrong, obviously.

In a perfect world what I want is to click on a pokemon on the nearby tracker list and have it show me a highlighted area on my map where the Pokemon has a chance to spawn in. So I have a better idea where to go, but I would still have that randomness factor.

I mean, I'm not trying to defend the tracking system. It's been broken for me since day one and it has been annoying. But I've been playing around it, and so for me nothing has changed (except that the servers are a lot more stable now). There need to be some changes for the long-term life of the game but I don't believe the sky is falling.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Sometimes people like you should keep their opinions to themselves.
    "People like me". Lol sorry that I seemed to have struck a nerve.
    All I meant is that the game is way too popular and overhyped, and something controversial kicking it down a notch is not necessarily a bad thing imo. When you have areas swarmed with a mass of people who trash it and cause traffic blocks, etc it's kind of a problem.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    "People like me". Lol sorry that I seemed to have struck a nerve.
    All I meant is that the game is way too popular and overhyped, and something controversial kicking it down a notch is not necessarily a bad thing imo. When you have areas swarmed with a mass of people who trash it and cause traffic blocks, etc it's kind of a problem.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CotYKXOUIAUZtXA.jpg:large

This picture describes the current situation perfectly. Düsseldorf in Germany, one of the biggest cities there shut down a bridge off traffic in order for people to play PoGo safely.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, I used the refund process. Two of my purchases were automatic, the third said they'll contact me within 48 hours. Normally I wouldn't go so far as to issue a refund request for an app that I no longer enjoy, but when you shit the bed within weeks of launch and take away the one aspect that actually makes the game somewhat playable...refund.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    Well, I used the refund process. Two of my purchases were automatic, the third said they'll contact me within 48 hours. Normally I wouldn't go so far as to issue a refund request for an app that I no longer enjoy, but when you shit the bed within weeks of launch and take away the one aspect that actually makes the game somewhat playable...refund.
    How do this refund work? It's not like a dlc that they can remove from your account, so what, they put negatif coin in your account?
    MMO-Champion, once the place to get WoW News, now the home of the haters and their clickbait and doomsaying threads

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't even disagree with that image.

What is going to kill Pokemon GO, if anything does, is how terrible Niantic is at communicating. It's not shutting down third party websites. They need to explain what they are doing to fix the problems in the game and give us a roadmap for the future of the game.

Maybe I just don't understand, because I never properly used pokevision. I'm not too stubborn to admit that. It just seems silly to me how married people were to that website. Before it existed, did you hate the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Zequill View Post
    How do this refund work? It's not like a dlc that they can remove from your account, so what, they put negatif coin in your account?
    Subtract all bought Pokéballs from your current amount. Would be weird to start the app and have -231 balls.

- - - Updated - - -

In a perfect world what I want is to click on a pokemon on the nearby tracker list and have it show me a highlighted area on my map where the Pokemon has a chance to spawn in. So I have a better idea where to go, but I would still have that randomness factor.
    So basically Pokevision for 1 Pokémon. Not going to happen. If the tracking part of Pokémon tracking is already too precise according to Niantic, don't expect anything better than the nearby list. (which doesn't even work properly either)

I would prefer they fix the footsteps and bring them back in the future
    Well they did fix the problem by removing the source of the problem. Permamently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    No it isn't.
    Then do you mind letting me know where it is by chance?

Because this is all I have
    Last edited by Treeskee; 2016-07-31 at 05:52 PM.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    Then do you mind letting me know where it is by chance?

Because this is all I have
    It was removed for iPhones. Its still there for Android.

Deleted
    If the ban is only 4 hours for a first time offender, I'd like to go to Central Park, Lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibúeanor View Post
    Right now that's pure speculation either way. We know jack shit what they plan. Right now I believe it's more "our servers are still overloaded we gotta do something and fix it later" but can be wrong. However I would refrain to state something like you do based purely on my believes though.
    Well chasing the player base away will definitely solve their server problems..... but that is the last thing they should do to fix it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Berthier View Post
    wtb gender change male avatar is so ugly ....
    you can recustomize your character through your trainer profile. there are a few new clothing options as well as the ability to swap gender

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    On Android:

Download King Root from https://kingroot.net/

Install it, run it and press the "root" button.

Once it reaches the 100% the phone should reboot on its own.

After that download Lucky Patcher from http://lucky-patcher.en.uptodown.com/android

Run it and you should see a list with your apps.

Search for the GPS Faker you are using, click it and select "Tools".

Pick "Move to system/app".

Now you can run the fake gps without having to turn on the "mock locations" on in your phone settings, therefore Pokemon GO won't detect it.
    You should also avoid going into other countrys, cuz they might compare your IP to your location.
    Btw, what GPS faker should i use?

Seems my phone isn't supported by Kingroot. (Moto G4)
    Last edited by mmoce38467a1b7; 2016-07-31 at 06:17 PM.

This morning, when I opened the game, it opened Safari. I signed in, but it took me to a new game.
    How do I get my account back? I already uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but no luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    Btw, what GPS faker should i use?

Seems my phone isn't supported by Kingroot. (Moto G4)
    easier to just download an emulator for pc. like Nox or bluestacks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VGAddict View Post
    This morning, when I opened the game, it opened Safari. I signed in, but it took me to a new game.
    How do I get my account back? I already uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but no luck.
    log out, and relog.

If that doesn't work, you're one of the poor SOB that had his progress wiped.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    easier to just download an emulator for pc. like Nox or bluestacks.
    I got Bluestacks on my PC. Do i still need to install the things from the list in order for it to work?

15+ Year Old Account
    hmmmm i cant find this options there is nothing to click on it only the options where you can change music soundeffects.

Its not in options its on the character page.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Deleted
    hmmmm i cant find this options there is nothing to click on it only the options where you can change music soundeffects.
    click on your characters head on the lower left side of the screen and tap on the menu bubble on the lower right

Deleted
    ok i restarted my phone etc its not there maybe because i play in austria with german as language idk
    have you updated to the latest version?

- - - Updated - - -

as much as everyone is up in arms about the tracking system being removed, I don't understand why nice/great/excellent throws don't give extra XP anymore. It's not like people were leveling up too fast...