Page 74 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    https://wago.io/EJIMz7DuZ

That's a link for zPets Imp tracking WA if you still want to use a WA with zPets hidden.
    oh sweet, missed that, will take a look, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ptolemay View Post
    oh sweet, missed that, will take a look, thanks
    It's 'cause I don't have it in any other link. Was using it in a previous version of my auras but since moved from it to lessen the dependency on zPets.

Hey Woz,

I installed Zpets and then imported in all your WA's
    A few bars are not working correctly. Besides Zpets and the shard addon do i need anything else?

Looks like the imp bar isn't coming up but i see the number of imps.

After looking into it a little more when i click on the Ol Wild Imps UP 2 which is the bar I do not have anything in the trigger stuff.
    It looks like it did not import correctly.

Thanks
    Last edited by lopez1979; 2016-07-31 at 06:48 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lopez1979 View Post
    Ol Wild Imps UP 2
    I do not have anything in the trigger stuff
    Unless Woz/Not did some modifications, the name of the bar Should be "ol Wild Imps UP". If it has a 2 that might mean it was imported twice. The aura name is referenced in custom code and this code won't work if the name is changed. This bar's size and color are the parts being referenced so there is no actual trigger inside the bar itself. I'll try to clean up some of these issues in the future so the import is less troublesome. For now I'd recommend deleting all versions of this set and reimporting.
    Using computers to make demons kill dragons: Warlock beta spell WeakAuras here, @OOMM_UI, OOMM@kt-us

Quote Originally Posted by OOMM View Post
    Unless Woz/Not did some modifications, the name of the bar Should be "ol Wild Imps UP". If it has a 2 that might mean it was imported twice. The aura name is referenced in custom code and this code won't work if the name is changed. This bar's size and color are the parts being referenced so there is no actual trigger inside the bar itself. I'll try to clean up some of these issues in the future so the import is less troublesome. For now I'd recommend deleting all versions of this set and reimporting.
    Thank you so much this is probably the issue.. I was using yours as well at one point but I want to try out his as well

Thank you so much this is probably the issue.. I was using yours as well at one point but I want to try out his as well
    They are indeed the same thing, at least in terms of Imp and Dreadstalker bars.

They are indeed the same thing, at least in terms of Imp and Dreadstalker bars.
    I think i got it working now. I am doing some testing atm

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hi.

I'm looking to see if anyone can make a WeakAura that would predict the amount of potential damage done by Thal'kiel's Consumption based on the number of active demons, spell power etc. I already have working weakaura that tracks the number of active demons...however such a weakaura to calculate the damage of the artefact would need to take into account the 2~ second cast time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zevoa View Post
    Hi.

I'm looking to see if anyone can make a WeakAura that would predict the amount of potential damage done by Thal'kiel's Consumption based on the number of active demons, spell power etc. I already have working weakaura that tracks the number of active demons...however such a weakaura to calculate the damage of the artefact would need to take into account the 2~ second cast time.
    This demon counter https://wago.io/Vykgmihw- takes into account the cast time and gives the count you will have 2 seconds into the future. It doesn't calculate the damage however. Would need to check player Versatility, Artifact Traits and Relics for increased Demonic Empowerment and Shadow Damage and reference the scale factors of each pet's hp as a percentage of the player's hp.
    Using computers to make demons kill dragons: Warlock beta spell WeakAuras here, @OOMM_UI, OOMM@kt-us

The closest thing thats probably the most "acceptable" is probably what I use with using the zPets variable. Maybe @Krazyito has an idea of how to do it though?

Deleted
    Well... been trying for days now, none of those work :'(
    I think the problem is from zPets (which doesn't seem to individually work either => no data generation for the WAs).

Are there any known issues of conflicts between zPets and other add-ons, or any mandatory add-on for it to work that I would have missed ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixLite View Post
    Well... been trying for days now, none of those work :'(
    I think the problem is from zPets (which doesn't seem to individually work either => no data generation for the WAs).

Are there any known issues of conflicts between zPets and other add-ons, or any mandatory add-on for it to work that I would have missed ?

Thanks
    Nope, none that I know of. Should work out of the box! Did you try reinstalling it?

15+ Year Old Account
    I added some of the functionality into the previously linked TKC aura. https://wago.io/Vk1CLonvW

Requires: https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/libartifactdata-1-0

Shows:
    Number of demons that will be alive two seconds from now.
    Cooldown on TKC
    How much TKC damage you will do.
    (Does not include t18 demons, does include Fragment imps, assumes Demonic Empowerment is up)

There are enough parts in here that bugs are inevitable, let me know.
    Last edited by OOMM; 2016-08-03 at 12:12 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you. Will test.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OOMM View Post
    I added some of the functionality into the previously linked TKC aura. https://wago.io/Vk1CLonvW

Requires: https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/libartifactdata-1-0

Shows:
    Number of demons that will be alive two seconds from now.
    Cooldown on TKC
    How much TKC damage you will do.
    (Does not include t18 demons, does include Fragment imps, assumes Demonic Empowerment is up)

There are enough parts in here that bugs are inevitable, let me know.
    Would it possible to get this done without the icon/cooldown text.

So just demons in 2 seconds + estimated damage, like:

DEMONS
    EST DAMAGE

Would be appreciated.

Hello guys,

I'm looking for a way to track Havoc in destru in WeakAura. I used to track the buff it would cast on you in WoD (with 3 stacks), but now that it's gone, I guess I should want to track the debuff it casts on the target (and that lasts 20seconds).

The problem is, that debuff is usually not on your current target, and I therefore don't know how to track it !

Can someone help me ? I basically just want to display the Havoc icon with the timer on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Margeta View Post
    Can someone help me ? I basically just want to display the Havoc icon with the timer on it.
    Top of the previous page. Works like a charm, only change I made was to fit into my UI a bit better.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post41629551

Thanks ! Oddly, I have the same trigger options set for the WA I tried to create, but it doesn't work... I'm now struggling to transform the imported one into a Havoc icon instead of a bar. Any idea ?

edit : I just remembered that the choice between an icon and a bar is when you create the WA ! I'll try something else then...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zevoa View Post
    Thank you. Will test.

- - - Updated - - -

Would it possible to get this done without the icon/cooldown text.

So just demons in 2 seconds + estimated damage, like:

DEMONS
    EST DAMAGE

Would be appreciated.
    Yes, I plan to separate each element into its own aura so everyone can configure how they need. Try to find bugs and I'll fix them and the display tomorrow.

Deleted
    hey woz, really liking your WAs and def gonna be using them as a template and tune them to my likings. one quick question, since i did not use WA before: how easy/hard is it to sort the bars of the dots by duration? thanks!

Deleted
    Nope, none that I know of. Should work out of the box! Did you try reinstalling it?
    Yep, I tried everything. Uninstall, reinstall, disabling all other addons, on Live/PTR/Beta... Never works the way it should ^^
    And this si for both yours and OOOM's demon-tracking auras (the rest of your WA works just fine - CD tracker, spells available depending on my the shard number, ...)
    Only the dreadstalkers' bar pops up... No imp bar, no DE bar, no imp count.

Although when I track my little things with zPets only, it seems to have some malfunctions too (sometimes not the right icon poping when casting imps/dreadstalkers). Maybe zPets is going crazy and the WA you developped exloiting its data crashes because of that.
    I'm gonna look if Zinnin has faced this problem before and if he knows how to fix it.
    Maybe will fix the WAs too.
    Last edited by mmoc7321d21558; 2016-08-03 at 10:12 PM.