Page 70 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Birgwow View Post
    Okay great, I'll test it out! Noticed right off the bat that the names should probably be switched, as Outline and Outline Color affect the shadow of the text, and the option for Text Shadow is actually the outline. I'll keep an eye out for anything else
    Indeed, eventually they will get swapped.

- - - Updated - - -

Version r532 is up.
    We're still testing all changes, but looks stable so far.

Change List:
    - Added outline option for bar's Left Text (experimental).
    - Fixed some issues with spec detection and LibGroupInSpecT-1.1 has need enabled back again.
    - Fixed an issue with micro displays not loading settings after a logon.
    - The spec icon image file now have 512x512 pixels again.
    - [Shaman] Stormlash counts towards the player.
    - [Paladin] Blessing of Might now counts towards the caster.
    - [Warrior] rampage now has only one spell.
    - [Hunter] throw axe now display correctly.

Accuracy Test:

/it would be really nice if we could change the color of the Title Bar. Otherwise Great Add-On. I have been recommending it

Quote Originally Posted by Zanaku View Post
    /it would be really nice if we could change the color of the Title Bar. Otherwise Great Add-On. I have been recommending it
    Title bar is built-in on the skin image file.
    You may customize it by coping the skin file from Details/Image/Skin into WoW Folder/Interface/
    Edit it as you want and /de options > skins > place the name of the file on the custom skin field.

significant problem with Details.

If I have it enabled, and I then (in system graphics) try to switch between fulls screen/windowed(full screen) or between Primary/monitor1,

I get a game crash with access violation message.

It is definitely Details causing it. All is ok with all other add-ons, but when I enable Details this starts.

My Details is latest version (R533), and my windows and drivers are all up to date, and WOW 'scanned and repaired' (I had to check off that all this other stuff was right before I tracked the problem down to Details).

Edit: just checked - this does NOT happen in Beta - only on Live.
    Last edited by silverstarzs; 2016-08-05 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by silverstarzs View Post
    significant problem with Details.

If I have it enabled, and I then (in system graphics) try to switch between fulls screen/windowed(full screen) or between Primary/monitor1,

I get a game crash with access violation message.

It is definitely Details causing it. All is ok with all other add-ons, but when I enable Details this starts.

My Details is latest version (R533), and my windows and drivers are all up to date, and WOW 'scanned and repaired' (I had to check off that all this other stuff was right before I tracked the problem down to Details).

Edit: just checked - this does NOT happen in Beta - only on Live.
    We are already checking this issue.

Not sure if there is an option yet for this, but is there a way to minimize the frame and we can open it to get more info when we want with out having the window shown all the time. I know we can have it hidden and stuff during situations we want, but a way to have it minimized at all times and we can open/expand it when we want to.

IS there a way to hide the header/title bar?
    Science the shit out of it!

Is it normal to the config window look like this? imgur.com/a/wTUZU

For some time, i use Skada and have the meters in the Right Chat, with Skada never had issues. But now i'm trying Details and simply can't reproduce the same effect as Skada.

I create 2 windows (1 for DPS and other for Healing), using the embed fuction on the right chat (and changing the name from Skada to Details) the windows from Details disappear. and in no way i can't bring them back.

What is curious is on Legion Beta it works using the same settings, but on Live it doesn't.

It's an issue with ElvUI, SLE, AddonSkins or Details, or even me? Tried to search the same issue around and can't find any information.

Quote Originally Posted by Qlix View Post
    Ye, it's in the options under "Window: General". Hide statusbar. You can also choose to make the buttons appear on mouse-over (or just hide them) under "Title Bar: General".

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Not sure if there is an option yet for this, but is there a way to minimize the frame and we can open it to get more info when we want with out having the window shown all the time. I know we can have it hidden and stuff during situations we want, but a way to have it minimized at all times and we can open/expand it when we want to.
    I don't we have this.
    You may resize the window to a very short height; lock it; use the Stretch mechanic by holding click on the title bar and pulling.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Qlix View Post
    Remove the alpha on 'window color'.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lucasriosfg View Post
    Is it normal to the config window look like this? imgur.com/a/wTUZU
    no at all, eventually we're going to fix this issue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anthea View Post
    For some time, i use Skada and have the meters in the Right Chat, with Skada never had issues. But now i'm trying Details and simply can't reproduce the same effect as Skada.

I create 2 windows (1 for DPS and other for Healing), using the embed fuction on the right chat (and changing the name from Skada to Details) the windows from Details disappear. and in no way i can't bring them back.

What is curious is on Legion Beta it works using the same settings, but on Live it doesn't.

It's an issue with ElvUI, SLE, AddonSkins or Details, or even me? Tried to search the same issue around and can't find any information.
    I've tested with latest versions of ElvUI and AddOnSkins, but couldn't reproduce the problem.
    You may try close the wow client and rename the WTF folder to simulate a 'fresh install' and see if the problem happens again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    I've tested with latest versions of ElvUI and AddOnSkins, but couldn't reproduce the problem.
    You may try close the wow client and rename the WTF folder to simulate a 'fresh install' and see if the problem happens again.
    For now it seems it is solved.. For some reason Details Strata was setting itself to Low, that way was going to the back of the chat.

Still before that reinstalled both Addonskins and Details and after i tried the Strata way. Anyway.. For now it's solved. Thanks

Is there an option to hide when in battlegrounds or arena?

As for the text outline I haven't exprienced any issue with it. Any plans on adding it for the text to the right?

I have it installed but not appearing. I can do /details and the commands come out in the chat box but none entered makes anything happen. https://gyazo.com/e030c758711dd5e033d535199ab3d860 under interface. I click on both and nothing happens
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

Quote Originally Posted by idunnowatdo View Post
    I have it installed but not appearing. I can do /details and the commands come out in the chat box but none entered makes anything happen. https://gyazo.com/e030c758711dd5e033d535199ab3d860 under interface. I click on both and nothing happens
    This is no good, probably caused by a bug.
    Install http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/bug-grabber and http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/bugsack.
    BugGrabber get errors and bugsack place a green icon at your minimap, when an error happens, this icon turns to red and you may click on it and copy the error lines.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Birgwow View Post
    Is there an option to hide when in battlegrounds or arena?

As for the text outline I haven't exprienced any issue with it. Any plans on adding it for the text to the right?
    Outline for the right text is a matter of time, eventually it will quick in.

I think there is one for hide inside instances under Automatization Settings, but this would hide on raids too.
    You may create an weakaura which triggers when you logon and put this on OnInit script:

Code:
    aura_env.Listener = Details:CreateEventListener()
    aura_env.Listener:RegisterEvent ("ZONE_TYPE_CHANGED", function (event, zoneType)
            if (zoneType == "pvp" or zoneType == "arena") then
                local window1 = Details:GetInstance (1)
                window1:ShutDown()
                local window2 = Details:GetInstance (2)
                window2:ShutDown()
            else
                local window1 = Details:GetInstance (1)
                window1:EnableInstance()
                local window2 = Details:GetInstance (2)
                window2:EnableInstance()
            end
    end)
    Here's mine: http://pastebin.com/rKK7g7B3

Quote Originally Posted by Anthea View Post
    For now it seems it is solved.. For some reason Details Strata was setting itself to Low, that way was going to the back of the chat.

Still before that reinstalled both Addonskins and Details and after i tried the Strata way. Anyway.. For now it's solved. Thanks
    Having the same problem, how do I edit the strata?

I noticed today that details once again shows the damage from greater blessing of might as the buffed players damage rather than the casting paladin's damage, did something change?

Quote Originally Posted by Spuki View Post
    Having the same problem, how do I edit the strata?
    /de options > Window: General Settings > Frame Strata > Dialog.
    Let me know if this fix the issue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    I noticed today that details once again shows the damage from greater blessing of might as the buffed players damage rather than the casting paladin's damage, did something change?
    On Details! end, nothing changed.

- - - Updated - - -

Sent r539 version.

Change List:
    - update for priest spec detection.
    - update on menus and tooltips, it now has some shadow, it's beautiful, seriously!
    - dungeon boss detection for Legion, all instance names and boss names shall be in the client language now.
    - follower damage fix for Legion.
    - solved some issues with the bookmark when sometimes it went full crazy switching between with black and silver background.
    - solved an issue where the sword menu was having a delay to change the display after selected.
    - solved an issue with Details! Streamer Plugin where it throw an error when casting a channeling spell.
    - solved buff update problem for Warlock's Grimoire of Synergy.
    - solved a problem with the options panel background when using the classic skin.

Can anyone help me get custom icons? I just want the regular role icons like the red circle with a sword, the green circle with a plus, and the blue circle with a shield. I tried to do it myself but nothing I tried would edit the .tga role icons. I tried paint.net, GIMP, paint, and IrfanView.

Deleted
    Hi,

Addon looks great. Is there a way to disable the per-frame updating if you started off with it that way in the setup? Can't seem to find that option anywhere.

Thanks.