Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    You have an incredibly rare Crusader's Black Warhorse is what you did.

Here's my current mog.

Ret:

"..."

Not a fan of the T12 heroic belt so I used Judgement's in its place. That and I also don't like the plate slippers of the set so I substituted Judgement boots for it too. That and sporting the Shado-Pan Assault Tabard meshes wonderfully with it in my opinion.

Prot:

"..."

I know this set's done to death but I actually prefer the Argent Crusader's Tabard with it instead of the Silver Hand Tabard. That and I don't know of many paladin transmogs that mesh so well with Silent Crusader.

I LOVE that you have separate mogs for ret and prot. I do that on my DK with blood and frost.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Prince View Post
    So after spending some time on trying different item combination, I finally came up with something that I feel satisfied with:
    "..."

Even if there are some shades of gold that are off, I'm still quite content with the overall concept. Polished Breastplate of Valor proved to be more appealing than Lightbringer chestpiece in the end. (Even if the gold colour is a shade off). Man, I wish they could redo the old tiers with more 3D dimensions since the legs look so thin compared to what you get nowadays.
    Classic look well done!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cocobongo View Post
    Here is mine :
    "..."
    If it were me, I'd do something to change green blade on left one - if it's just an enchant, you can illusion over it.

The second looks like a warrior or DK to me. If you're not representing the Light, are you really a paladin?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Turvakapsu View Post
    "..."
    Is this your SV hunter?

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by The Prince View Post
    So after spending some time on trying different item combination, I finally came up with something that I feel satisfied with:

Even if there are some shades of gold that are off, I'm still quite content with the overall concept. Polished Breastplate of Valor proved to be more appealing than Lightbringer chestpiece in the end. (Even if the gold colour is a shade off). Man, I wish they could redo the old tiers with more 3D dimensions since the legs look so thin compared to what you get nowadays.
    Could you list the items used for the set please?
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    I know this set's done to death but I actually prefer the Argent Crusader's Tabard with it instead of the Silver Hand Tabard. That and I don't know of many paladin transmogs that mesh so well with Silent Crusader.
    For those who didn't know, you can use your favorite tabard with an ability (Tabard of the Lightbringer, Argent Crusader, Baradin's Wardens) and still mog it to match your overall look. I use the Lightbringer one and have it as Council of Exarchs appearance on my Draenei pally.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarklingThrush View Post
    Is this your SV hunter?
    No, that's my ret/holy paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    "..."
    It's a great look for a human pally. If they did a Draenei equivalent, I would totally equip it for life!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Lol, how did I miss that?
    ikr? I only just learned this myself.

- - - Updated - - -

Paladins - the Original Demon Hunters

Got my Legion look ready with my new Demon-spotter eyepiece. My version of the artifact is Draenei-themed; I went back in time and faced the Burning Legion at Mt. Hyjal to recover the legendary Hammer of Atonement, a sacred Draenei relic (in my head-cannon version of WoW ). Shield is Aldori Legacy Defender.

Last edited by Felfaadaern Darkterror; 2016-08-05 at 11:42 PM.

I'm tempted to go back to my Paladin, make him a blood elf, and roll around with a fabulous shiny haircut and some very glittery armor, with the fabulous title on top. What a a time to be alive!

Quote Originally Posted by Draecon View Post
    Could you list the items used for the set please?
    Thank you.
    Sure thing, matey!

Helm: Not Shown
    Shoulders: Imbued Plate Pauldrons
    Chest: Polished Breastplate of Valor (Heirloom)
    Hands: Lightbringer Gauntlets
    Waist: Truesteel Waistguard (upgraded 5/6)
    Legs: Lightbringer Greaves
    Feet: Pearl Inlaid Boots
    Shirt: Blue Linen Shirt

Weapon: Grand Marshal's Battle Hammer* / Taran Icebreaker

* This should be the replica version in order to get it as a transmog, sadly I was only a mere Sergeant Major in Vanilla so I stumbled over the fact that the one from the stormwind Pvp-vendor is non-transmogable and the replica version is only available for them with Knight-Captain rank or higher. Bugger.
    Last edited by The Prince; 2016-08-06 at 10:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yango View Post
    so I played a litte bit around to get a more like Sunwalker themed paladin. Its not really like the sun, but more earthmother like, but thats more fitting then big fat Tauren in plate armor(since garrosh was warchief, the Tauren got more plate armor, just like whole orgrimmar but I dont know.. ^^)
    Damn, I need this fking title "Sunwalker", just make it happen blizz >.<

A very unique approach, I like it
    Mother pus bucket!

I've always liked the colors of this set, but there are no matching boots and I'm not much of a fan of fingerless plate gloves.

Item List
    Head:
    Shoulder:
    Back:
    Chest:
    Hands:
    Waist:
    Legs:
    Feet:
    Weapon:
    Illusion:
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2016-08-26 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarklingThrush View Post
    It's a great look for a human pally. If they did a Draenei equivalent, I would totally equip it for life!

- - - Updated - - -

ikr? I only just learned this myself.

- - - Updated - - -

Paladins - the Original Demon Hunters

Got my Legion look ready with my new Demon-spotter eyepiece. My version of the artifact is Draenei-themed; I went back in time and faced the Burning Legion at Mt. Hyjal to recover the legendary Hammer of Atonement, a sacred Draenei relic (in my head-cannon version of WoW ). Shield is Aldori Legacy Defender.

Demon Hunters use demonic power to hunt demons? Obviously they didn't get the Vindicators existance memo.

PSA:
    With the latest Darkmoon Faire, Ensemble: Scale of the Scarlet Crusade, Ensemble: Chain of the Scarlet Crusade and Cropped Tabard of the Scarlet Crusade are now available. The NPC is the Scarlet Quartermaster, at 58.1, 80.7, near the petting zoo. You have to be wearing the Tabard of the Scarlet Crusade to be able to make purchases (transmogging doesn't count).

Pretty happy with my Crusader right now:

Last edited by Darklurker; 2016-08-07 at 05:01 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    OH SNAP! Thanks for the DMF reminder!

Shit, I gotta go refarm the tabard... or item restore.

Double shit, it's not in my restoration page.
    Last edited by Gracin; 2016-08-07 at 07:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    I still own my Tabard from the older days. Yus <3

15+ Year Old Account
    Le sigh... 40ish runs so far.

Well I took an hour break to let all my instance timers reset, come back and nab the tabard on the first run. There was a quick 35k down the vendor hole. Probably should swap over to my hunter and buy the chain set as well.
    Last edited by Gracin; 2016-08-08 at 01:09 AM.

It's actually really hard to get a clean screenshot at the Altar of Ancient Kings with all the players running around!

Quote Originally Posted by Ariakan View Post
    PSA:
    With the latest Darkmoon Faire, Ensemble: Scale of the Scarlet Crusade, Ensemble: Chain of the Scarlet Crusade and Cropped Tabard of the Scarlet Crusade are now available. The NPC is the Scarlet Quartermaster, at 58.1, 80.7, near the petting zoo. You have to be wearing the Tabard of the Scarlet Crusade to be able to make purchases (transmogging doesn't count).

Pretty happy with my Crusader right now:

Would you mind posting an item list?

Normally I don't like using other classes' sets, but something about the coloration of the normal mode/world boss drop DK offset pieces makes me want to collect it. Something like a "paladin on the edge of dark and light" theme, as it looks so heavy and menacing. Matched it with Gurthalak and a MoP cloak.

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2016-08-08 at 06:16 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    My Scarlet Crusader version

10+ Year Old Account
    @Ariakan not the most original set ever, but its always lovely to see some Scarlet Crusade transmog and that's (IMHO) one of the best plate Scarlet Crusade looks :P
    @Gloriandus I really like it (Talking about the golden set), IMHO it looks great, but i'm not surprised, you make a lot of great sets!, may i ask... do you add your sets to the wowhead Outfits?
    @Gloriandus

]

I love this, mostly cause i love the color combination