OH sweet, so Infinite Timereaver is tradeable to other people in the group? (going off the text in the ^ screenshot).

Wewewewewew gonna' get me a drop and throw it at a friend!
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

Quote Originally Posted by TacoCatt View Post
    OH sweet, so Infinite Timereaver is tradeable to other people in the group? (going off the text in the ^ screenshot).

Wewewewewew gonna' get me a drop and throw it at a friend!
    Be my friend? Just cracked 3k boss kills and have yet to see it drop for anyone.

Welp, Reins of the Astral Serpent finally dropped after 181 kills. I am now finished with all dungeon/raid mounts (including WoD).

Quote Originally Posted by prudi View Post

Finally!
    Hey mate, It seems like you got a FoS Achievement, upon looting the Reaver, I didnt get one, when I looted and learned mine, are you on the EU or US/Oceanic servers?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Svad View Post
    Hey mate, It seems like you got a FoS Achievement, upon looting the Reaver, I didnt get one, when I looted and learned mine, are you on the EU or US/Oceanic servers?
    Addon Rarity does that

Here is my lucky mounts. 2 for the price of 1 from Malygos

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prudi View Post
    [/IMG]
    Finally!
    Did that really say 2070 attempts?

Sadly 2070 is about average going by what I've heard... I'm at around 500 (I haven't been farming it as I don't want to go completely mad!) and have only seen it drop once. Ofc it went to the guy who had never heard of it before. Cue rage from everyone else

10+ Year Old Account
    Rarity has it at like 1%

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Spirit View Post
    Rarity has it at like 1%
    Rarity isn't accurate about everything. I'm not sure where it got 1% from, but IIRC it's given that as the drop rate since the thing was added to the game, before anyone had done enough testing to know what the drop rate really was. Wowhead doesn't record the drop chance as it's PL, but looking at the comments it seems it's not at all unusual to have to rack up several thousand attempts to get this thing. If the drop chance were really 1%, all of those people would have been improbably unlucky. Even at my 500 attempts, Rarity has me at 99% unlucky.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=133543/r...eaver#comments

I'm finally done with Dragon Soul. My mate already had 3 Experiment 12-B's drop from farming DS so he brought my alt in for Ultraxion. Killed it and it dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by umppa View Post
    Addon Rarity does that

Here is my lucky mounts. 2 for the price of 1 from Malygos
    Arh, ok.

Thanks mate, and grats on the Dwagons ;-)

This is actually from a few days ago, but I got Ashes :S

(pic here is a link to full-size screenshot)

I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    http://imgur.com/a/aUJbO

First run in TK = Alar
    First run in Onyxia's Lair = Mount!
    First run in most of the old raids = most of the pets!

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Spirit View Post
    Did that really say 2070 attempts?
    It took my friend 11,000 attempts to get his timereaver. Not even exaggerating.

Got bored decided to kill Rukhmar.

Anyone know if you can get duplicate timereavers and trade it? That's been my ultimate fear since getting it, getting a 2nd one id have to trash.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone know if it's more efficient to farm old raid mounts with personal loot on with friends to trade you the mount? Does that actually increase the chance of the mount dropping for someone who can then trade it to you?

(Eg, is it theoretically possible to have a Ji-Kun mount drop for each person who kills her?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Deleted
    Personal loot is not working in old raids I am afraid. In Pandaria it works only in SOO, so you can have more mounts in single run from mythic Garrosh in theory.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlcilord View Post
    Personal loot is not working in old raids I am afraid. In Pandaria it works only in SOO, so you can have more mounts in single run from mythic Garrosh in theory.
    Wrong. That would mean on Archimonde more than one person can get the mount from him on Mythic, where-as its given to a random person on the loot list, so if the mount was to drop from him then one person would loot it.

This week i got my first 1% mount, sadly it was archavon's mamooth. I also saw an astral cloud serpent drop but lost the roll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KascEU View Post
    Wrong. That would mean on Archimonde more than one person can get the mount from him on Mythic, where-as its given to a random person on the loot list, so if the mount was to drop from him then one person would loot it.
    That's why I said in theory. I don't know, but isn't mythic Archi mount which has 100% drop chance now a different case? But ofc. it is logical that only one mount can drop at maximum.