Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    I thought Garrosh (back when he was still cool) stopped that before it could happen and personally executed the orc who was behind it for using "dishonorable tactics" or something along those lines.
    Close. Garrosh executed him after the bombing. And it wasn't a mana bomb, that was Theramore.

Not real life, do not care anymore.
    I love the entire game, the lore is ...barely...the grease that keeps it all moving.
    Blizz changes that grease as needed during or with new xpacs fitting whatever theme ,concept etc. blizz has for that xpac.
    I have not felt like I was "part" of the lore/story etc. since Wrath.
    Now I am a foot soldier/Mercenary junkie looking for my "bigger better faster" gear /mount fix.

Looking at this GAME like it is left v right,Black and White ...binary...w/e, takes me out of my "fun" zone.

I just kill big digital dragons for fun, I do not need a justification (much...see that grease thing) for it anymore.
    "Kill this bad, get a chance at this loot that will help you kill the next bad!" Reason enough for me now.
    The "rp/story" of wow has long been gone for me. Immersion or whatever word is used for being wrapped up in the game so tightly you bring reality's logic and "score keeping" into the argument...long been dead.
    Last edited by enragedgorilla; 2016-08-01 at 02:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    Yay? I guess? After 3 expansions the Alliance can get a little story as well? So after this we can shut up and endure orcs from 8.0-12.3?
    You make it sound like Alliance players would be the only ones suffering for that. I guess you're aware the Horde has 6 races too (well, 7 with the Pandaren but I love to ignore them) and that "ORCS ORCS ORCS" put all those remaining races in the same shitty position, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    You make it sound like Alliance players would be the only ones suffering for that. I guess you're aware the Horde has 6 races too (well, 7 with the Pandaren but I love to ignore them) and that "ORCS ORCS ORCS" put all those remaining races in the same shitty position, right?
    shhhhhhh
    i was keeping that a secret
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Xalazar View Post
    The Night Elf triumverate are all major characters. Horde have to help out Malfurion and Tyrande.
    Tyrande has a bit part in one questline then is gone, she is not major at all in legion. Malf also just has a brief showing of him getting captured, the actual night elf leaders really get nothing in legion. Illidan would be major but we haven't even really seen him after he was stolen by Gul'dan, and him talking to you in the demon hunter starting zone.

Playable night elves don't get that much, just a shall showing, it's more about the nightborne than anything while you don't really know what the night elves are doing aside from the very short questline to help Tyrande.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I take it you never quested in classic, they had been attacking the forsaken in that area since vanilla, as well as sending supplies to the alliance and vice versa for the eventual take over of the area.

Lets take this a step further, if the orcs in redridge were farming and sending supplies to the Horde, and were attacking the alliance that the Alliance would just let them be?

- - - Updated - - -

War crimes showed that if she did the alliance would have been wiped out.
    Only the Alliance Fleet near Ogrimmar would have been wiped out.. Not the entire Alliance.

The Alliance players dissatisfaction with the story stem from the lack of proper character development of the Alliance NPCs and plot lines that revolves around the Alliance characters for Alliance players. (Majority of prominent Alliance NPC turning neutral). Not many of us want the horde lore to be hampered to gain satisfaction as that only reduced the already thin lore progression the recent expansions have provided.

When the Alliance player complains about horde favoritism is that we are forced to abandon the view of Alliance and are shoehorned into Horde plot lines and being forced to accept their viewpoints as universally the right one. Warcraft is about both factions and its for that reason there needs to exist two separate story lines illustrating both factions motives, agendas and viewpoints. Both faction should feel justified in their actions even if we argue passionately on who is right in these forums

Quote Originally Posted by karumayu View Post
    The Alliance players dissatisfaction with the story stem from the lack of proper character development of the Alliance NPCs and plot lines that revolves around the Alliance characters for Alliance players. (Majority of prominent Alliance NPC turning neutral). Not many of us want the horde lore to be hampered to gain satisfaction as that only reduced the already thin lore progression the recent expansions have provided.

When the Alliance player complains about horde favoritism is that we are forced to abandon the view of Alliance and are shoehorned into Horde plot lines and being forced to accept their viewpoints as universally the right one. Warcraft is about both factions and its for that reason there needs to exist two separate story lines illustrating both factions motives, agendas and viewpoints. Both faction should feel justified in their actions even if we argue passionately on who is right in these forums
    I'd say the only people who are pleased right now are those who love killing orcs, have the Kirin Tor and Dalaran as their favorite everything, and hate development for pretty much every race besides humans.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Jaina should have killed everyone in Orgrimmar when she had the chance.
    And then she become Arthas 2.0, posing a threat to everyone in her way (she has waaaaaay too much power now) and will eventualy go mad (wide array of stuff that can corrupt her) so we will have to kill her and lost one of the most iconic character of Warcraft.

No, thank you.

On another hand, i'm okay with content for both faction, first and foremost, since i love the lore of this universe, i play both faction and thus, this game way more than i would admit (even if now it's faster to keep up, i remember leveling two rogue 0-60 at Vanilla, on different server useless to say, and almost went mad) what the Horde have more in lore, imho, is costing them alot in the architecture wise, seriously, Horde capitals/town/settlement/etc... are trash tier especialy the garrison (kudo for Forsaken one tho, that Tim Burton "vibe" is pretty cool) so before you say something like "it's not relevant" i will say that we (all of us) slack the hell out of these place, and a nice (now rebuilded) Stormwind or Alliance Garrison is way more sympathic that the shithole that is Ogrimmar and Horde Garrison.

If you ask me, some character are "beyond" faction (some class in some extent) Tirion, Arthas, Jeaina, Thrall, etc... became more that tied to one faction, they are part of a "pantheon" in the lore, for example if you played Warcraft since III : Reign of Chaos, Thrall is here, has been around for a while and have seen some shit, having him find love and being married in the middle of an apocalypse scenario tell us that there is still hope and it was time for him to be changed by someone else, we can't have (for example) 20 years of Thrall/Jeaina/etc...

My final words, who for some have already being cringy enough is that, stop with the first world problem , more seriously, having an IP that create such heated debate prove that this is indeed a very good game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Warpten View Post
    And then she become Arthas 2.0, posing a threat to everyone in her way (she has waaaaaay too much power now) and will eventualy go mad (wide array of stuff that can corrupt her) so we will have to kill her and lost one of the most iconic character of Warcraft.

No, thank you.
    Besides, an alternate timeline shown in War Crimes, where Jaina did destroy Orgrimmar, confirmed that Jaina would have ultimately died during the war triggered by such event, probably getting relentlessly persecuted by all the people seeking vengeance on her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Untill the day that alliance players gets to kill Thrall, there will be horde favoritism.
    I've no idea what to write here.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I'm just hoping that we get an expansion that isn't, yet again, centered around Orc lore. >.<
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tell ya what, lemme kill Sylvanas for good and we'll be even.

Never had an issue with Garrosh, honestly.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    I have no idea whats going on so.

How about them gnomes?
    Well they get to be hunters now. They should be good for the moment until the cry for Gnome Paladins starts up again.....

I"m waiting for the flip from horde vs alliance to something else....

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Tell ya what, lemme kill Sylvanas for good and we'll be even.

Never had an issue with Garrosh, honestly.
    sure, let us just kill every Alliance leader in return. Im sure together the Leaders equal about the lore importance and appeal of Sylvanas has for the Horde.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    sure, let us just kill every Alliance leader in return. Im sure together the Leaders equal about the lore importance and appeal of Sylvanas has for the Horde.
    if I could kill Malfiroum, Tyranda, and Velen I can live with them killing Sylvanas
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    Horde posters still complain about Taurajo six years after the fact, and after Baine said it was a valid military target.
    During the events of Cataclysm, the town will be destroyed by the Alliance, the reason being presumably to create a settlement nearby. Several Quest lines do hint that there was rumour among the Alliance that Taurajo was being used to train soldiers, also the General who led the assault ordered his men to give the towns-folk time to escape. Due to this, the way into Mulgore will be reinforced with a wall and a gate.

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Camp_Taurajo

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by isRobin View Post
    During the events of Cataclysm, the town will be destroyed by the Alliance, the reason being presumably to create a settlement nearby. Several Quest lines do hint that there was rumour among the Alliance that Taurajo was being used to train soldiers, also the General who led the assault ordered his men to give the towns-folk time to escape. Due to this, the way into Mulgore will be reinforced with a wall and a gate.

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Camp_Taurajo
    They also ignored those orders and killed em all anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    They also ignored those orders and killed em all anyways.
    Because, you know, they are the good guys.

Deleted
    To be fair, baine is a real cuck so its no surprise he would defend his enemies.
    To be fair alliance and neutrals are real cuck who defend the horde for their ego's :P