Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    I made sure it had sources at the end of the article before I linked it. Developmental stages in babies are not talked about as relating to sex these days, at least not that I've ever heard or seen.
    I mean, we don't measure baby development based on that at all. I know. We use the growth curve %tiles for height and weight for example. The Freudian stages aren't false though. You can witness any baby start to incessantly grab their crotch at a certain age, when just a few months ago they were putting everything in their mouth.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    I'm not attracted to my mother but the thought of having sex with a mother figure turns me on
    Yes. I would do anything for a woman like that. Probably have her dress me and such too. Dunno if there would be much sex. Just a lot of coddling mother-son activities. Bathing would be good...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Yes, protecting society from those two adults who want to fuck each other.

Such a good use of resources. Wtf UK? I thought you were supposed to be less retarded than us here in Murica?
    The UK is the USA of Europe? The more I watch the news and hear about the royal family I get that sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aboubacar View Post
    I mean, we don't measure baby development based on that at all. I know. We use the growth curve %tiles for height and weight for example. The Freudian stages aren't false though. You can witness any baby start to incessantly grab their crotch at a certain age, when just a few months ago they were putting everything in their mouth.
    And is it not possible that that is exactly where Freud got it from? Watching babies? As in, anyone could have pointed it out? It's what he said was going on during those phases that is not valid, and if that's not valid, his conclusions that stem from it are likely not valid. Which is why he laid the groundwork for other people to come to more promising conclusions about things, but was not, on most things, correct himself. Freud is wildly popular and famous because of the impact he had on psychology, but he is not known in modern times for being correct.

Again, incest is taboo in almost all cultures in some form, so good luck normalizing it whether it is harmful to people mentally or biologically. Humans just are not fans of that kind of family love.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

As long as they aren't making children, who the hell cares what two consenting adults are doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

And is it not possible that that is exactly where Freud got it from? Watching babies? As in, anyone could have pointed it out? It's what he said was going on during those phases that is not valid, and if that's not valid, his conclusions that stem from it are likely not valid. Which is why he laid the groundwork for other people to come to more promising conclusions about things, but was not, on most things, correct himself. Freud is wildly popular and famous because of the impact he had on psychology, but he is not known in modern times for being correct.

Again, incest is taboo in almost all cultures in some form, so good luck normalizing it whether it is harmful to people mentally or biologically. Humans just are not fans of that kind of family love.
    What website is it? Tumblr or something you can meet people for pretty much any fetish. The internet is taking the stigma away from most fetishes anyway. Also on Freud we hardly disagree on anything so I'll let that discussion end now. I don't really take issue with any of your points.

10+ Year Old Account
    What website is it? Tumblr or something you can meet people for pretty much any fetish. The internet is taking the stigma away from most fetishes anyway. Also on Freud we hardly disagree on anything so I'll let that discussion end now. I don't really take issue with any of your points.
    Letting your fetishes run free is rather uplifting

10+ Year Old Account
    My point about the incest taboo in almost all cultures was that it does not just apply to the west where we could be considered more sexually repressed than a jungle tribe that engages in behaviours we would find disgusting. So I don't know how much that point could be related to fetishes.
    give up dat booty
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

The people defending this tells me all I need to know about GOT lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    yep... im just stuck with which quote i should add to my signature!

Christ, she's minging.

The problem with banging your mum is it's a line that once crossed will mean your relationship can never be the same again. Even if you both decide you should stop, how would you ever move on from the fact that you've actually fucked each other? #hillbillyproblems

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    The Lannisters are just following in the noble traditions of the Targaryens, man!
    give up dat booty
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Did anyone catch the part where she said she'd give up her other children if she was asked to choose between them and her "lover"?

Yeah way to say a big fuck you to your kids.

Also - holy fuck she looks like she's 50.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Oh, that mother fucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    As long as they aren't making children, who the hell cares what two consenting adults are doing.
    Sex leads to children. The only form of birth control that's 100% is abstinence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Did anyone catch the part where she said she'd give up her other children if she was asked to choose between them and her "lover"?

i find it hard to believe shes 36, what sort of life decisions do you make to look like that at 36!!!

10+ Year Old Account

I think we can all agree that she is a terrible parent in general.
    give up dat booty
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's fucking disgusting but it's also not worthy of jail time, that's just ridiculous. What goes on in a person's sex life is of no concern to the government. It's none of their business.

I just can't wrap my head around this though. How is this a crime? Is it hurting anyone in anyway? Why put them in jail? So stupid. Like putting them in jail is going to make them any different. They're just going to get out and continue doing whatever the hell they were doing and what are they going to do then? Put them in jail again? For a year this time? 10 years? 50 years? Life? What happens if they fuck in jail too?

So stupid.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i find it hard to believe shes 36, what sort of life decisions do you make to look like that at 36!!!
    One pack of cigarettes probably

Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    That's fucking disgusting but it's also not worthy of jail time, that's just ridiculous. What goes on in a person's sex life is of no concern to the government. It's none of their business. I just can't wrap my head around this though. How is this a crime? Is it hurting anyone in anyway? Why put them in jail? So stupid. Like putting the min jail is going to make them any different. They're just going to get out ad continue doing whatever the hell they were doing and what are they going to do then? Put them in jail again? For a year? 10 years? 50 years? Life?

So stupid.
    Yes, I agree. "Eewwww" isn't a good reason to make something illegal or jail-worthy.

Sex leads to children. The only form of birth control that's 100% is abstinence.
    Yeah the Catholic church tried that. Didn't work so hot for them... It's not realistic

I think we can all agree that she is a terrible parent in general.
    I think she is awsome mom.
    Prove me otherwise.