Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFuse View Post
    So... you're a retard who is coming to shit post on MMO-C because you were likely banned from the official forums? Got it.
    Yes actually.

Could be that Doomhammer is already not listening to his call. Thus his powers are waining. Could be also, you know, the ground is scorched by demons making the elementals enraged also meaning hes weaker? Remember how garrosh had his dark shaman torture elementals all around orgimmar knowing that Thrall would come for him and thus deprived him of his shaman powers.
    Thank You Shyama for the sig again!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darkvexen View Post
    Yes, it was more than a "couple of demons", but come on; we are talking about thrall here.
    yea Thrall, the guy who had the elements turn their backs on him for using them to commit murder

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    yea Thrall, the guy who had the elements turn their backs on him for using them to commit murder
    alright I got that now, his power was severely weakend, but he could still form two land bridges.

My new question is, why did thrall do that after what he learned from drek'thar in draenor? And what was so bad about it, he killed a orc who corrupted a peaceful land with the heart of a old god. Mad at him for that, be all fine and dandy for killing deathwing?

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    How do the Spirits of Year 30 Azeroth know Thrall abused the elements in Year-1 on another planet?
    this too.

And why didn't jainia use some cool wizard shit on the legion and make a portal for varyian? she did also make a ice bridge.

So many questions.
    Last edited by darkvexen; 2016-08-11 at 03:15 AM.

How do the Spirits of Year 30 Azeroth know Thrall abused the elements in Year-1 on another planet?

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    well he did kill deathwing so.

Interestingly enough Khadgar wasn't in the broken shore.
    Khadagr is too busy hanging out with the other Alliance Leaders who didn't feel they needed to be here.

I hate players that suck at WoW, But I also hate wanna be elitist who barely down normal raid and said that the game is too easy...... yea show me you mythic achivement before you say its too easy otherwise move along scum, because I heard wildstar need you.

Well Thrall did have the Dragon Soul vs Deathwing.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Doomhammer itself is deeply connected with the elements. Could be the hammer itself senses the shift in its wielder and the prophecy of the doomhammer moves forward.
    Thank You Shyama for the sig again!!

Quote Originally Posted by StaeleAilar View Post
    I won't lie.. i secretly hoped he died there lol..

Just to get rid of the character before it gets shoved down our throats again for some other stupid reason.
    But even if he had died, with the way they keep bringing chars back (Illidan/Mannonoth/Archimonde etc) Thrall would be back three days tops.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merie View Post
    But even if he had died, with the way they keep bringing chars back (Illidan/Mannonoth/Archimonde etc) Thrall would be back three days tops.
    three days huh? seems a little familiar......

Begs for life? Ididnt hear anything,all i have seen is Varian on his knees infront of some poor old orc and a couple of demons crying like a little pitch.

He's crawling, dragging his legs behind him. That implies that one or both are probably injured. There's no begging to be seen in that scene.

Yes, it was more than a "couple of demons", but come on; we are talking about thrall here.
    We're talking about a Thrall who lost most of his abilities. And is still out there fighting the strongest force Azeroth has ever faced. Seriously, people bitch when he's all powerful and people bitch when he shows weakness. Pay attention to the story and you might understand something.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Willhouse View Post
    Begs for life? Ididnt hear anything,all i have seen is Varian on his knees infront of some poor old orc and a couple of demons crying like a little pitch.
    After he slayed a 200 ft demon with one hit and went solo into the rest of them. But you probably would have soloed all of them and Guldan, right? lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Can the OP link that video? Otherwise he seems misinformed, at best.
    currently front page of mmoc horde cinematic.

currently front page of mmoc horde cinematic.
    Yep, there he can been crawling. Not begging. He seems injured, not begging for dear life.

Quote Originally Posted by Merie View Post
    Demons can't be killed on the mortal plane. Defeating Mannoroth or Archimonde on Azeroth knocks them back to the Twisting Nether, I can't speak for Illidan, but the other two can be brought back to Azeroth at any time.

He got injured, so what? He's still one of the most powerful mortals on Azeroth. Come back in a year when the Orc hate circlejerk dies down plz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    He got injured, so what? He's still one of the most powerful mortals on Azeroth. Come back in a year when the Orc hate circlejerk dies down plz.
    I play a orc. I don't hate them.

WHY the hell Azeroth´s Elements abandoned Thrall?

First: His fight against Garrosh was in Draenor, and Draenor´s elements wanted Garrosh dead since day 1. (his mere presence made elements there freak out; probably due to some space-time shenanigans);

Second: Even though Thrall coudn´t possibly have abused Azeroth´s elemts power (since he didn´t use them, period), Garrosh had spent several months torturing the elements into submission via Dark Shamans; so Azeroth´s elements want Garrosh dead, too;

Third; A Mak´Gora MAY have rules agreed upon by both combatants before the fight. Since the only condition Garrosh stipulated was the local of the duel (the Stones of Prophecy, which, incidentally, is a place of shamanic power), then there is no shame or dishonor in Thrall using his shamanic powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Connll View Post
    WHY the hell Azeroth´s Elements abandoned Thrall?

First: His fight against Garrosh was in Draenor, and Draenor´s elements wanted Garrosh dead since day 1. (his mere presence made elements there freak out; probably due to some space-time shenanigans);

Second: Even though Thrall coudn´t possibly have abused Azeroth´s elemts power (since he didn´t use them, period), Garrosh had spent several months torturing the elements into submission via Dark Shamans; so Azeroth´s elements want Garrosh dead, too;

Third; A Mak´Gora MAY have rules agreed upon by both combatants before the fight. Since the only condition Garrosh stipulated was the local of the duel (the Stones of Prophecy, which, incidentally, is a place of shamanic power), then there is no shame or dishonor in Thrall using his shamanic powers.
    Yes it don't make any sense like Tirion death don't make any sense but blizzard had to invent a reason to steal their weapons.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.