15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Thanks for the tip, got Project Lucian blueprint. Only got 8/11 of those cores though, so I guess I need to spend money to unlock it? Or do I get them from those 750IP caches as well?
    Yes Decrypter/EM Caster/Hyper Edge icon caches also give cores.

15+ Year Old Account
    ZOMG Arcade Ahri's tail changes colour constantly

New Game On ward icon is cute, definitely need that

Also most importantly.... POSSIBLE EVELYNN BUFFS!! They're doing something to her ultimate but it's not clear what exactly yet!

Jhin nerfs, Jayce buffs, Sivir nerfs, Rek'sai nerfs. Minor buff to Vi, minor nerf to Trundle.

Edit: ZOMG possible enormous Diana buff too! E displacement range may be buffed from 150 to 250 units - that's a near doubling in the grab-area size! It'll be huge, think of the wombos! SUCH WOMBO!

I have foreseen my future - and it is Galio top, Orianna/Viktor mid, Diana jungle, MF ADC, Sona Support. *dreams*
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2016-08-09 at 10:39 PM.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

God damn kled is just hard to deal with.
    Multiple times i'm kiting / dueling kled and he gets skarl back pretty much undoing all of my harass, its like playing again Tahm Kench top again before his nerfs to regen, the damage just doesn't seem to stick.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post

Also most importantly.... POSSIBLE EVELYNN BUFFS!! They're doing something to her ultimate but it's not clear what exactly yet!

Jhin nerfs, Jayce buffs, Sivir nerfs, Rek'sai nerfs. Minor buff to Vi, minor nerf to Trundle.

Edit: ZOMG possible enormous Diana buff too! E displacement range may be buffed from 150 to 250 units - that's a near doubling in the grab-area size! It'll be huge, think of the wombos! SUCH WOMBO!

I have foreseen my future - and it is Galio top, Orianna/Viktor mid, Diana jungle, MF ADC, Sona Support. *dreams*
    Why to those bolded D: They're already strong enough
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

Quote Originally Posted by rykon1459918 View Post
    God damn kled is just hard to deal with.
    Multiple times i'm kiting / dueling kled and he gets skarl back pretty much undoing all of my harass, its like playing again Tahm Kench top again before his nerfs to regen, the damage just doesn't seem to stick.
    Are you playing pbe because I don't see him in the shop?
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanni View Post
    Why to those bolded D: They're already strong enough
    Jayce buffs are called for, he's not terrible but he does have a negative win rate and the changes are mostly quality of life changes - he can swap between stances faster, and his hammer form spells are cheaper. That's great news for Jayce players, but doesn't make him stronger than he is right now except in terms of sustain really.

The Vi buff really only helps her between levels 1-3, most of which she's still in the jungle - the only change is that her Q's cooldown is reduced at rank 1 from 18 to 16 seconds: but it balances out by rank 5 (and it's a slight nerf at rank 4). So definitely not a significant buff to most, but as a Vi OTP, it's pretty nice because Q's rank 1 cooldown is actually very slow in the jungle on that first clear. So it's a very minor change, but I will definitely feel/appreciate it.

The Diana buff to my knowledge is really only the increase in range on her E-Moonfall, Diana too has a negative win rate, but not dramatically so - this doesn't change her damage or survivability at all - but it will allow her to more easily clump enemies for teamfights: which I think is a great change for her - giving her a bit more of a late game bruiser niche for wombo combos, rather than the AP-assassin she's been pigeon-holed into becoming to remain relevant.

The Diana buff to my knowledge is really only the increase in range on her E-Moonfall, Diana too has a negative win rate, but not dramatically so - this doesn't change her damage or survivability at all - but it will allow her to more easily clump enemies for teamfights: which I think is a great change for her - giving her a bit more of a late game bruiser niche for wombo combos, rather than the AP-assassin she's been pigeon-holed into becoming to remain relevant.
    I've always thought Diana would be best off if her Ult and E were swapped. A beefed up version of Moonfall, where you pull everyone into a big clump infront of you, perhaps even with a root or a stun thrown in too, would make for a spectacular teamfight ult for someone like Diana. The only real downside is that it might end up making her feel more like a tank an AP Bruiser, she might even end up just being AP Jarvan in that case, for better or worse.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryZebra View Post
    I've always thought Diana would be best off if her Ult and E were swapped. A beefed up version of Moonfall, where you pull everyone into a big clump infront of you, perhaps even with a root or a stun thrown in too, would make for a spectacular teamfight ult for someone like Diana. The only real downside is that it might end up making her feel more like a tank an AP Bruiser, she might even end up just being AP Jarvan in that case, for better or worse.
    That would be very cool. I don't think it would be a problem if she became AP Jarvan - they still build very differently, move differently - and Moonfall doesn't create a wall - it just pulls people in.

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    Are you playing pbe because I don't see him in the shop?
    I was at the time yeah, he is released on live now and I was right he is a huge pain to deal with (i wouldn't call him OP or anything just a huge pain) basically if you let him start fights it not great (esp if hes still mounted and lands bear trap) but yeah overall I think hes a cool new hero, unsure on that ultimate though, Auto dodging / seeking sion ulti with a sivir ultimate for team is kind of crazy.

EDIT: more on this after a few more games.
    He is a great counter to the low burst high sustain (damage and healing) champions I normally like to play in top lane because of the Skaarl interaction damage doesn't stick to well on him unless you can keep piling it on quickly.
    for something silly I went Annie top lane (over all terribad pick) and actually had a decent time against him because of the burst, poke him till hes almost dismounted then blow him up before he has time to remount, but yeah tanks like Naut, Rammus etc just get destroyed by him.
    Last edited by rykon1459918; 2016-08-11 at 01:17 AM.

That would be very cool. I don't think it would be a problem if she became AP Jarvan - they still build very differently, move differently - and Moonfall doesn't create a wall - it just pulls people in.
    I would love that change. Her E feels so useless as it is and playing her pre-6 sucks. You just have to survive until you get R then you can explode, but before then you are a minion!

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    I would love that change. Her E feels so useless as it is and playing her pre-6 sucks. You just have to survive until you get R then you can explode, but before then you are a minion!
    Not true! the amount of out play when preventing a jump, cast, or auto! These matter pre 6 when you're literally a walk up an smack champion.
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Midory View Post
    Wait? A free project skin??? I got all the 1500 IP caches and I never got a free project skin? I do own all champions and I already have the Leona/Fiora PROJECT skins. The fuck? Is it possible to get a duplicate? If that is the case then fuck me and my luck.

Edit: Is it the skin blueprint crap that's ''free''? Because fuck me I got a leona blueprint which I already have. Damned...
    I got a Lucian duplicate also.

- - - Updated - - -

Jinx
    Super Mega Death Rocket! (R)
    Minimum damage ratio increased to 15% bonus AD from 10%
    Maximum damage increased to 150% bonus ad from 100%

I love playing Jinx she's my level 7 adc besides MF.

Now the outliers like Ashe, Jhin and Sivir are getting deserved nerfs other ADC's might become meta.
    Last edited by mmoc9bef67a441; 2016-08-12 at 01:01 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Antenora View Post

Jinx
    Super Mega Death Rocket! (R)
    Minimum damage ratio increased to 15% bonus AD from 10%
    Maximum damage increased to 150% bonus ad from 100%

I love playing Jinx she's my level 7 adc besides MF.

Now the outliers like Ashe, Jhin and Sivir are getting deserved nerfs other ADC's might become meta.
    Because Jinx or MF haven't been THE meta ADC's right?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Because Jinx or MF haven't been THE meta ADC's right?
    Ashe / Jhin / Sivir have been the top end ADCs for competitive for awhile, which isn't to say Jinx/MF are bad, MF penetration builds are a ton of fun for normals / low ELO - but neither of them are seeing much use in the LCS.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's safe to say they see no use. I think I've only seen one MF game, where 5 ADCs were banned out.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've seen a Jinx a few times, but that was because I used to queue with a Jhin OTP who was a Jinx OTP last season - so when Jhin was banned he'd still occasionally fall back on Jinx. But essentially he was comfort picking Jinx, not doing it because she's any good right now - that said I will be interested to see his take on this change, because he was very good at landing long range Death Rockets.

Deleted
    Ashe / Jhin / Sivir have been the top end ADCs for competitive for awhile, which isn't to say Jinx/MF are bad, MF penetration builds are a ton of fun for normals / low ELO - but neither of them are seeing much use in the LCS.
    I know, but it seemed he was implying MF or Jinx should get meta once, but they've both been the top ADC's for quite a while themselves.

Edit: Going to perma ban Kled. People saying he's oh so broken, then completely lose the game on their own. Besides his ult and perhaps some irritating laning, I absolutely see no use in this champ. Does he have ANY teamfight presence whatsoever? He dies fast and seems to bring 0 to the table (except for his ult perhaps).
    Last edited by mmoc7722091d43; 2016-08-13 at 10:34 AM.

Deleted
    Jinx is OP and it's my favorite ADC.
    I even made a drawing of her...it sucks but i try xD

http://i.imgur.com/JXWvb15.jpg

edit: that weapon LOL
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-08-13 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Jinx is OP and it's my favorite ADC.
    I even made a drawing of her...it sucks but i try xD

http://i.imgur.com/JXWvb15.jpg

edit: that weapon LOL
    nightmare, inducing
    #BetterJokerthanJaredLeto
    jajaja

So Kled has now been out for a few days, what does everyone think so far?