Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    I agree, the Law regarding divorce need some heavy updating.
    Agreed. There should be an over all review of all laws to ensure they fit today's world.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

7+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if it's safe to assume that less marriage = less breeding. In that case, it's a good thing. That means less roast beef vaggies.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Garbage logic.
    You just described every single post you've ever made.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    You just described every single post you've ever made.
    Ziiinngg!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DisposableHero View Post
    How risky do you feel pregnancy is for a 30 year old woman in 2016?
    the risk doesnt lay in birth - the risk lays withing genetics of baby - the older the woman is the weaker baby will be and there is havier chance of genetic anomaly - from biological point its unnatural to wait till 30.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    from biological point its unnatural to wait till 30.
    And from a pragmatic point it doesn't make sense to ruin your life (and hole) so young.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Tennisace, what do you think about homosexual marriages, without kids, or with adopted kids?
    Well it seems like it's legal here so what's there to really think about. You just gotta respect the law and live with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knolan View Post
    Well, you can have your opinion, but why the hell do you have 19000 posts on a discussion forum o.O
    Because I've been here for 6 years. I'm old! Get off my lawn! *shakes cane*
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    So have I, damn spamming youngsters. /shakecane

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    Oh, you mean when people have 400k-2 million dollar liabilities, lose a significant degree of their freedom, and then try to tell people that DON'T have these things how much they're missing out?

Yeahhhhhh
    If your parents didn't take the risk you wouldn't even be here right now. Think about that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    So have I, damn spamming youngsters. /shakecane
    *cryies heard from the old folks home* If neither of you are clomping on your way to give me my damn medication, or putting on the bears game, keep it the hell down! Some of us are trying to die in peace here!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well it seems like it's legal here so what's there to really think about. You just gotta respect the law and live with it.
    But, since you are a big fan of traditional roles, don't homosexual marriages seem wrong to you?

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    I'll beat you before my 3rd anniversary hits!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

http://family-studies.org/millennial...-and-marriage/

Yikes.
    Quite the titanic problem. At this point you just have to hope you are one of the lucky ones and make sure you set yourself up for success.

Do you agree with the points made in this article?
    Here are the problems.

Divorce courts and custody battles favor women by leaps and bounds.

Feminist culture makes being masculine a bad thing. You tell men the need to be sensitive and they can't be competitive and suddenly you have a whole lot of men that women don't actually want.

Young women who have been brainwashed by feminism basically grow up in our culture today thinking all of them are beautiful, they're never wrong, and men are dumb and stupid and they also shouldn't need one.

So basically I don't think women are delaying marriage because of fear. I think they're delaying it because men have become pussies, the media has portrayed families as something for chumps and men as idiots, and the laws that govern marriage actually discourage it.

100% guaranteed all these trends get worse as this is a side effect of big authoritarian leftist government. Families are more stable, healthier, better off economically, and children raised in two parent families are basically better off all around. Government doesn't want smarter, healthier people. They want dependent and brainless minions that require welfare checks every month so they keep voting the same people into government.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Tennisace, I am never going to bang you, standards only go so low.
    Damnnnnnnn. Apply cold water to the burn.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Damnnnnnnn. Apply cold water to the burn.
    Idk why he is awkwardly flirting with me, I thought he had a strong committed relationship with his Justin Trudeau body pillow. Gosh, I hope they haven't been fighting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Idk why he is awkwardly flirting with me, I thought he had a strong committed relationship with his Justin Trudeau body pillow. Gosh, I hope they haven't been fighting.
    It's hard when he leaves the bed to make threads. Body pillow gets mad and passive aggressive and it's not good for the relationship.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

why are women so worried about getting divorced? they usually make out like a bandit after it.

Indeed. A lot of people these days are scared to take any risks.
    That is because they consider the world to be dangerous. When you consider the world to be unstable or even dangerous- you are less likely to take risks. Makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyAccuracy View Post
    How long have you been living with your wife for?
    5 years now. My parents have been married for 35+ years as well, so maybe that has helped me/us?

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    I don't doubt it, just as it's entirely possible to live happily and feeling fulfilled without having the need for relationships and marriages and kids. My grandmother is convinced that a woman without children is miserable, and a man without a wife is depressed. She's very old-fashioned and religious.

Completely overlooking that she was miserably married for 40 years to a selfish control-freak of a man.
    Yes, I suppose you are right.

I think there is something to what your grandma says though, I think it's hardwired in to most people. I was depressed in some ways before I found my wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    *cryies heard from the old folks home* If neither of you are clomping on your way to give me my damn medication, or putting on the bears game, keep it the hell down! Some of us are trying to die in peace here!
    Sorry mister .

never stop being Ironic Tennis, never.