Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripzzz View Post
    Doesn't mean KJ manipulating Vol'jin isn't a possibility. As others have pointed out. KJ made the Lich King, implying he has some control over necromancy. Forsaken/Sylvanas should be easy to manipulate for KJ.
    Unless he exerts direct control he's not going to be able to manipulate sylvanas
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripzzz View Post
    Doesn't mean KJ manipulating Vol'jin isn't a possibility.
    Before someone else shoots me with the "YOU'RE NOT ADMITTING IT" gun, YES it's a possibility, just one extremely unlikely to be with pretty much nothing to back it up. It's not really up in chances more than Jaina being a Dreadlord, especially during these times where the Legion is everywhere corrupting everything.

KJ made the Lich King, implying he has some control over necromancy. Forsaken/Sylvanas should be easy to manipulate for KJ.
    Control over necromancy does not imply control over Sylvanas or the Forsaken. Heck, he couldn't even control the Lich King, which is precisely why Kil'jaeden ended up betrayed by his own creation. Besides, even though he may have control over fel and necromantic magic, he has fucks to do with Loa and Wild Gods in general. And while he has a precedent about disguising as a spirit (even though Vol'jin talks of spirits in plural) I don't remember he has one about triggering visions in people's heads. Or, for that matter, of taking the shape of a Wild God and also sound convicing as one. Because that's the point. Vol'jin didn't choose Sylvanas because he was told so, he choose her himself based on multiple factors, included not only the freshly achieved "clarity" through visions but Sylvanas' recent actions on the Broken Shore.

In other words, Vol'jin has been left with just too decisional power and doesn't look like good deception rely on someone's interpretation of a vision (letting alone that, as I said, Kil'jaeden was never known to ever resort to this kind of approach).
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hisholyness View Post
    They use glaives.

They hunt dark entities.
    shadow hunter glaives are for throwing not melee most of the time, Vol'jin has used his for melee though.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    They don’t cut their eyes out.

They don’t use fel magic.

They don’t tattoo themselves with magic runes.

They don’t have demonic features, i.e. horns/hooves/wings.

Definitely not demon hunters. Shadow hunters are like a hybridization of rogue, shadow priest, and witch doctor.
    Demon hunters also don't cut their eyes out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    shadow hunter glaives are for throwing not melee most of the time, Vol'jin has used his for melee though.
    Ehm, Shadow Hunters don't throw their glaives around. It's the Headhunters that use their spears as thrown as much as melee weapons.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Ehm, Shadow Hunters don't throw their glaives around. It's the Headhunters that use their spears as thrown as much as melee weapons.
    did you not play WC3? shadow hunters threw their glaives.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Demon hunters also don't cut their eyes out.
    They burn them out. As we see in the Harbingers video.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    did you not play WC3? shadow hunters threw their glaives.
    Shadows Hunters also hexed people in WC3.

Did you see a single Shadow Hunter ever throwing his glaive in WoW? Because in WoW they also use ranged weaponry, resort to stealth and clearly use their glaives for melee combat.

Shadows Hunters also hexed people in WC3.

Did you see a single Shadow Hunter ever throwing his glaive in WoW? Because in WoW they also use ranged weaponry, resort to stealth and clearly use their glaives for melee combat.
    Blizzard hasnt made a thrown animation for them but the shadoe hunter glaive is supposed to be thrown.

Deleted
    Possible. But I've seen the theory the elder naaru is KJ.

Spoliers

The message from Turalyon (however it is spelt) to his son could be KJ tricking us going to a huge trap on Argus. My point being anyone and everyone could be Kj trust no one jaina is a dreadlord

I still like the idea that Argus will be the final patch zone with dailies and a raid similar to Tanaan/ToT/Isle. Storywise, it'd be cool to see it be a big trap orchestrated by agents of KJ (Jaina being a Dreadlord, a 'corrupted' Illidan perhaps?), and though we the invasion force lose the battle in trying to establish a foothold on the planet, we the raid, with help from Illidan and the sacrifice of our artifacts, manage to kill KJ and hightail it back to Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard hasnt made a thrown animation for them but the shadoe hunter glaive is supposed to be thrown.
    And yet they use bows in WoW, making the necessity to "throw" glaives around absolutely nonexistent.

We know who's supposed to throw weapons, those are called Headhunters and they do it all the time. Heck, right before departing for the Broken Shore you have dozens of Headhunters doing training right before the Dranosh'ar Blockade. Doing something similar for Shadow Hunters would be no deal, if they were supposed to do that. The Siame-Quashi even dual-wield glaives (exactly like Demon Hunters) and in Zul'Aman they're seen fighting in melee range. Vol'jin himself, both in novels and game, is seen/described to often shift between bow (ranged) and glaive (melee).

There's nothing to support the fact that a WC3 animation was inherented but not displayed in WoW when the addition of bows to the Shadow Hunters' arsenal makes outright pointless the necessity to use glaives as thrown weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpOfficial View Post
    I don't get the problem with Sylvanas being Warchief. She's a capable leader.

Totally. Just like Hitler was a capable leader. She is terribly written and has no redeeming qualities about her. She is just evil. From a lot of posts not even a lot of horde players like her.

I think when Vol'jin was stabbed it made him fel corrupted and the whispers from the "Loa" were actually from the Burning Legion, wanting him to instate Sylvanas as leader because they know she will be a warmonger against the alliance and it will keep both factions weak if they are fighting constantly.
    Last edited by Varitok; 2016-08-15 at 03:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cl4nK View Post
    Okey, you can link stuff. Good for you.

Again, nothing you've said is part of what makes a demon hunter. You don't need tattoos, you don't need hooves, you don't need horns. Fel Magic is usable by warlocks.

Also, RPG is not cannon, so the second link is completely irrelevant.

The only thing you need to make a demon hunter is, bind a demon inside your body. That's it.

And again, pay attention to the bolded words
    Go read Vol'jin novel. Then go read Illidan novel. Shadow Hunters and Demon hunters are nothing alike.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    Totally. Just like Hitler was a capable leader. She is terribly written and has no redeeming qualities about her. She is just evil. From a lot of posts not even a lot of horde players like her.

I think when Vol'jin was stabbed it made him fel corrupted and the whispers from the "Loa" were actually from the Burning Legion, wanting him to instate Sylvanas as leader because they know she will be a warmonger against the alliance and it will keep both factions weak if they are fighting constantly.
    Lol, Sylvanas has never been a warmonger. And the alliance starts this shit. Your whole theory falls apart because you grossly misunderstand Sylvanas. If she was as evil as everyone claims the broken shore would have been much worse.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2016-08-15 at 03:43 PM.
    Holy shit lol

And yet they use bows in WoW, making the necessity to "throw" glaives around absolutely nonexistent.

We know who's supposed to throw weapons, those are called Headhunters and they do it all the time. Heck, right before departing for the Broken Shore you have dozens of Headhunters doing training right before the Dranosh'ar Blockade. Doing something similar for Shadow Hunters would be no deal, if they were supposed to do that. The Siame-Quashi even dual-wield glaives (exactly like Demon Hunters) and in Zul'Aman they're seen fighting in melee range. Vol'jin himself, both in novels and game, is seen/described to often shift between bow (ranged) and glaive (melee).

There's nothing to support the fact that a WC3 animation was inherented but not displayed in WoW when the addition of bows to the Shadow Hunters' arsenal makes outright pointless the necessity to use glaives as thrown weapons.
    The weapon is meant to be thrown its in the damn design.

Deleted
    Sylvanas warchief is same like angela merkle in germany or hillary clinton in usa

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpOfficial View Post
    I don't get the problem with Sylvanas being Warchief. She's a capable leader.
    She just made a terrible leadership decision that resulted in the death of the Alliances leader, don't get me wrong, I would rather she was incompetent than evil but she's supposed to be a ranger general FFS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post

Sylvanas being "warmonger against the Alliance" is mere speculation, and the cinematic implies otherwise (she rally the Horde to claim vengeance against the Legion for Vol'jin's death). On the other hand:

Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: Have you forgotten the Horde's treachery? It's time to bring them to heel like the dogs they are!
    Prophet Velen says: To fight two wars at once would be folly. For all our sakes, we need the Horde's strength added to our own.
    Anduin Wrynn says: Velen is right. We must stand beside the demon hunters and focus on the Legion. Now is not the time to--
    Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: The Horde betrayed your father and left us to die! To fight alongside those cowards would dishonor everything he stood for.
    Prophet Velen says: My people know the price of facing demons as a world divided. It is time to unite our forces and defend our lands.
    Anduin Wrynn says: Agreed. I'm sorry, Jaina, but vengeance must wait. I trust you're mobilizing the Kirin Tor as we discussed?
    Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: Dalaran will help protect the Eastern Kingdoms, but I will NOT allow the Horde to set foot within my city
    Anduin Wrynn says: We must not splinter like this... not now. Please, Jaina!
    Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: You disappoint me, King of Stormwind. But sooner or later, you will see the truth. You all will!

Jaina being "warmonger against the Horde" is a fact already proven.

Again, if the grand plan of the Legion was to cause faction attriction, manipulating events to push Jaina in charge of the Alliance would blatantly achieve greater and guaranteed results (let alone there's barely any need of that with Angry Genn on loose).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    She just made a terrible leadership decision that resulted in the death of the Alliances leader, don't get me wrong, I would rather she was incompetent than evil but she's supposed to be a ranger general FFS.
    You act like the same thing wouldn't have happened if the horde stayed guldan would have still called down that thing, and the demons would have crushed the horde on the ridge. Sylvanas did the only thing she could do and save her own faction
    Holy shit lol