Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    Do you know who Gary Johnson is by chance?
    An idiot that won't even get 5% of the vote?

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

they're getting pretty blatant about their corrupt ways because they know the sycophants will froth at the mouth defending her as usual.
    I thought conspiracy wasn't allowed around here? You have to be a real grade-A imbecile to believe this kind of shit.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    "True Pundit" oh the irony.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    No, you didn't. All of it was feels over reals. Nothing was backed up by sources OR policies. But then again, all of the Conservatives on this forum are the same way.

- - - Updated - - -

Still Trump. Sure Clinton has some issues, but Trump is still worse. His tax plan would add $10 trillion alone, his policies with Muslims violate the constitution. His useless wall will never be built and solve nothing.

The media isn't reporting anything other than what he says and what he tweets, why shouldn't I listen to them. It is Trump that is sticking his foot in his mouth. Not only one but both AND his fucking ass.

You are just listening to Trump tell lies that he thinks that the media is telling lies. And Trump isn't doing better than Hillary. He is losing by 10 points nationally. And all of the swing states. It is pretty much over, unless Hillary fucks up.

- - - Updated - - -

You are calling me a cretin because you can't handle a few fucking four letter words? That is on you to grow up, not me. That is me expressing free speech but it doesn't matter because this is a PRIVATE FORUM. It isn't against their rules to swear. If you don't like it, you can leave.
    your attitude is exactly why Hillary needs to win. the internet should not be an open space it should be heavily governed. that is why i am voting Hillary.

Quote Originally Posted by Pterodactylus View Post
    "True Pundit" oh the irony.
    It's mostly about million offered; you can ignore their other claims if you like.

Haven't seen millions offered for something on Trump yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    Hillary has also been racist time and time again towards mexicans but changed her views when she needed the vote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXLmmYRjDKw
    What exactly is racist about her comments in that video?
    Eat yo vegetables

your attitude is exactly why Hillary needs to win. the internet should not be an open space it should be heavily governed. that is why i am voting Hillary.
    This would be amusing if Donald Trump wasn't out there saying what you think Hillary wants to do. But I can tell you're just here to have a piss, carry on.

Funny, of the 2 relevant candidates, there is only ONE of them that is trying to limit free speech and do away with part of the 1st amendment. And it isn't Hillary. Not only that, NO ONE has even mention about "governing" the internet. Then again, people like you don't live in a place that sane people call reality.

- - - Updated - - -

You mean the conspiracy theory that she is having seizures? Yeah, only the Alex Jones dumbasses of the party are saying that. Including fake doctors on Fox News. There is ZERO evidence that she is having seizures and she was just reacting to the weird question that was being asked, not having a fucking seizure. You really shouldn't post stupid shit like conspiracy theories.

10+ Year Old Account
    For a woman so adamant about equal rights for her sex and for homosexuals, the proof is in the pudding shall we say?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...led-put-death/

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/09/us...omen.html?_r=0
    And yet she's light years better than the GOP.

Why the hell you people are attacking Hillary for things your party is 1000000x worse on is baffling.

It's also not working.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Can you even nail down Trump's position on it? You know, other than his declaration that he's "much better for the gays"?
    His pick of Pence for the VP slot is basically all you need to see in this regard.

- - - Updated - - -

Supporting a candidate who willingly takes money from countries who KILL homosexuals just because they are gay....yeah that shows either willful ignorance or complete disdain for the plight of your "community". Sorry you don't get to "care but not really care" because you don't give a rat's ass about the character of the person you want as President. If you really cared, you might consider someone like Gary Johnson or even Jill Stein.
    Which party has members that have called for exile and/or killing of gays right here in the US?

Which party has sent representatives overseas to support the Uganda "Kill the gays" bill?

Hint - it doesn't start with a D

It's pathetic that Trump/GOP supporters are trying to win the elections by urging democrats to vote third party. It's laughably transparent. Why don't you tell me more about how much you love Bernie and how it was awful how he was treated by the DNC? That's always a treat.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    You mean the conspiracy theory that she is having seizures? Yeah, only the Alex Jones dumbasses of the party are saying that.
    Well, they are offering million dollars to prove them right or wrong.

Including fake doctors on Fox News. There is ZERO evidence that she is having seizures and she was just reacting to the weird question that was being asked, not having a fucking seizure. You really shouldn't post stupid shit like conspiracy theories.
    Zero? That's quite heavy claim. Do you have medical training to support it?

There are several episodes that look suspicious, not just one.

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    "The odds are what they are" is a terrible explanation of what the odds actually mean, in regards to futures trading. This isn't a DNA analysis. This isn't picking numbers at random.

Aren't you the least bit curious as to how many times someone has bucked a 1 in 31 trillion odds in the stock market? I mean if it happens hundreds of times each year, this entire conversation becomes worthless. You're basically supporting your entire argument with a paper none of us have the capacity to understand.

This is a completely unproven allegation. There's literally zero evidence for that claim. Conspiracy theory level stuff right here.
    No. I'm not in the least bit curious whatsoever in learning who else bucked 1 in 31 Trillion odds. Not unless they're the wife of a Governor with connections to crooked brokerage firms.

This was a violation of commodity trading regulations, said a former chairman of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, Leo Melamed, who was engaged by President and Mrs. Clinton to review the trading records, according to an article in The Washington Post.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    IMO with Clinton its that she uses popular opinion as a weather vane and aligns herself with it. So over time she changes her stances as peoples do. Its not brilliant but better than keeping very unpopular stances no-one wants. Trump.... well Trump is in a league of his own, he will say one thing to one audience then the next day contradict his prior statements to a different audience. Its also very stupid, he annoys everyone on both sides of issues that way.
    It's not so much guaging popular opinion as it is taking bits and pieces of your opponents best plans and arguments and making them your own and then selling out various groups who supported you. At least that's how it was with Bill. This election is a little different. I don't think Trump actually has any consistent, workable positions that anyone would want to take as their own. So, yea in regards to Hillary, this election, I would agree with you.

I don't have to, I am just not gullible enough to believe people that watch Alex Jones. I don't have that low of an IQ to believe that bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Healing Rain View Post
    If you want someone who supports a domestic terrorist group, BLM, Crooked Hillary, the lawless candidate, is the candidate for you. If you want someone who wants the government to pay people to kill their children, Crooked Hillary, the lawless candidate, is the candidate for you. If you want someone who puts illegals ahead of Americans, Crooked Hillary, the lawless candidate, is the candidate for you. If you want someone who wants to put coal workers out of work and wants to chain them to the government, Crooked Hillary, the lawless candidate, is the candidate for you. If you want someone who is relying on political exploitation("identity politics") Crooked Hillary, the lawless candidate, is the candidate for you. If you want corruption, incompetence and lack of leadership, Crooked Hillary, the lawless candidate, is the candidate for you.
    I lost it after "domestic terrorist group, BLM". Do some of you people spend 10 hours a day on 4chan or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    i am a strong progressive liberal democrat and was going to vote for Hillary.

But i came across new information and it makes me doubt so much! How can you vote for someone who has openly lied and changed stances of important topics over and over again. These are not opinions these are simply stating the facts.

Hillary flip flop on gay rights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH7D5XMKjiA

Hillary voted time and time again to build a barrier(a wall is a type of barrier so saying they are not the same thing is silly. not my opinion. fact)

here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvZ44ir7SgU

Hillary has also been racist time and time again towards mexicans but changed her views when she needed the vote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXLmmYRjDKw

such ashame i was really looking forward to voting for her. but it would be craziness to ignore all of this information against her. just plain crazy to ignore it.
    Liar liar pants on fire... Here is a question, if Hillary is so bad, why do you need to lie to attack her?

i am looking forward to voting for Hillary!

i love war.
    i want to be homeless
    i want to be taxed over 60%
    i want open borders for people coming into my country with fake documents.
    i approve of Hillary lieing to me i hate knowing the truth.
    i want a president who has expressed her anti-gay rights views multiple times.
    if i had 30,000 emails about yoga, i would delete them aswell.
    i want more regulations because opening a business is only for the rich.
    working/middle class should not own businesses. i approve of Hillary's view on this.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    No, they are offering a million dollars proof that she has them. Which if you believe makes it true, I got an offer for you. I will give you 10k, if you prove to me that unicorn or Bigfoot are real.

Do you have medical training to support it?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the laughs good sir. You thinking I support Bernie made my night!
    No, he is saying your bullshit is a kin to Trump supporters that complain Bernie got screwed by DNC. We have people on this forum who claim to be Bernie supporters, but their post history makes it clear they are not. It's similar to the guy quoted above, saying he changed his mind from voting for Hillary, when this thread is filled with him arguing against her.

- - - Updated - - -

Being a pathologic liar is also a disorder....should we have Hillary evaluated?
    When disagreeing with you becomes lying...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I lost it after "domestic terrorist group, BLM". Do some of you people spend 10 hours a day on 4chan or something?
    No, it's mindless Trump support. The bigger one is killing children, which I am guessing means abortion, and not Trump litteraly saying that families of terrorists need to be killed off. Nor does he mean children that would die in Trump's oft repeated "bomb the shit out of them and give their oil to Exxon".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    So you hate Bernie, Clinton, and Trump. What actual issues matter to you?
    He was a Trump supporter before DNC convention... Remember, Hillary and all of the people whose opinion on gay marriage changed in nearly a decade are liars. If you ever see Shack change his mind on anything, remember that it makes him a liar.
    Last edited by Felya; 2016-08-17 at 11:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    No, it's mindless Trump support. The bigger one is killing children, which I am guessing means abortion, and not Trump litteraly saying that families of terrorists need to be killed off. Nor does he mean children that would die in Trump's oft repeated "bomb the shit out of them and give their oil to Exxon".
    But even Trump doesn't call BLM a terrorist group. However ignorant and twisted he is, he, at least, understands what "terrorist group" means. I think the source is different here...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    But even Trump doesn't call BLM a terrorist group. However ignorant and twisted he is, he, at least, understands what "terrorist group" means. I think the source is different here...
    It's the same extremist logic...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    There's a difference between lying about things that don't matter to you, me or anyone else in the US. Even IF she was guilty of anything involving her emails or whatever else, lying about it is not indicative of a mental disorder. If you did something illegal and the police asked you about, it's perfectly rational to lie. On the other hand, lying about blatant facts such as Obama not being a US citizen or Obama being the founder of ISIS or saying you never said something that we have video proof of you saying, THAT is indicative of a mental disorder.
    Most things with Hillary lying falls into two camps. Speculation, which includes legitimate claims in her email issues to the absurd of her being pretty much a serial killer. Adapting to popular opinion, which pretty much means that everyone whose opinion changed is a liar. Those not only are easily disputed, her actual issues as a candidate get ignored as well. The problem Trump supporters face in calling out Shillary, is the fact that she is a shill for people like Trump. Making legitimate claims against her, while also maintaining support for Trump, very hard to travers. This is pretty clear in the last few pages, with the argument of Clinton foundation receiving funds from gay hating countries. Completley ignoring what happens when you fuel up your car... Guess where that money is going... Guess how great the treatment of gays is, in some of the countries Trump has personal business with...