Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    OP "needs" a dictionary, so they can look up the words "want" and "need".

Either pay up, reroll, or shut up.

Deleted
    Blizzard could really use a veteran reward system but this post is just childish. I haven't gotten anything either for non stop subbing 12 years +

15+ Year Old Account
    OP, posting things like this on MMO-C is only going to get you toxic replies. The negativity here is insane. Do a bnet suggestion that is about all you can do.

And for all you hate posters, it doesnt matter if he "needs" it, he would like it, we all know you wont post your wants because you dont want replies like your giving here. Try some freaking kindness, you might get engaged in a decent conversation.

Race changes should be free. Server transfers should be free every once in a while for people who remain subscribed for a certain period of time. Faction changes should be cheaper than they are.

All the services that have a dollar cost should be able to be purchased using some quantity of WoW tokens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

i'M JUST HERE FOR THE COMMENTS

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Race changes should be free. Server transfers should be free every once in a while for people who remain subscribed for a certain period of time. Faction changes should be cheaper than they are.

All the services that have a dollar cost should be able to be purchased using some quantity of WoW tokens.
    Thank god you're not controlling Blizzard's servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    Thank god you're not controlling Blizzard's servers.
    There's no reason for the costs. It's purely a cash grab.
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Businesses exist to make money, shame on them for having a fiduciary responsibility to their share holders.

Deleted
    Yeah totally, tell me, what happened all the time they made transfers off popular realms?

Quote Originally Posted by ElGenius View Post
    Blizzard could really use a veteran reward system but this post is just childish. I haven't gotten anything either for non stop subbing 12 years +
    If it was non-stop 12+ years you would have gotten that statue for people who have subbed for the whole duration of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    he wont lose anything... when you delete a charecter you used to the lose the items they had, but now allmost everything is bound, and he doesent need to delete them, he can move him but hes saying he NEEDS to move them... not WANTS to move them... and that is the reality...
    apart from mounts and specific titles.

E.g my General title from vanilla and my arena mounts are not shared with my other characters which is a joke to me... that makes me being tied to that character no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    Yeah totally, tell me, what happened all the time they made transfers off popular realms?
    Don't blame the technology, blame the problem. The problem is that people don't want to play on dead realms. Merge more realms so people don't need to transfer.

Services shouldn't have such a high cost in a subscription based game, anything that doesn't involving changing factions should be free.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thelin View Post
    Businesses exist to make money, shame on them for having a fiduciary responsibility to their share holders.
    Shame on us for expecting them to have a responsibility to the people who actually matter: the customers.

Deleted
    Don't blame the technology, blame the problem. The problem is that people don't want to play on dead realms. Merge more realms so people don't need to transfer.

Services shouldn't have such a high cost in a subscription based game, anything that doesn't involving changing factions should be free.

- - - Updated - - -

Shame on us for expecting them to have a responsibility to the people who actually matter: the customers.
    Why? Is it Blizzard's problem you can't settle on a race? Should they provide a service to you for free just because?

- - - Updated - - -

I think the prices are fair so they can avoid people jumping realms that easily.

I do think that if they have dead realms yes merge them and kill them off.

Blizzard should have a threshold of how many people are playing in each realm.

All am seeing is low pop realms all over the place and 4 high... KILL OFF ALL LOW REALMS and create only high population realms.
    Also balance them out big time, merge horde realms with alliance realms etc. The tech is there, at the end of the day its only gonna do good to the game itself.

I play on Silvermoon EU, logged in yesterday and it was meh... EMPTY compared to what it used to be, and we are talking about a realm that is supposed to be one of the highest pop realms in EU. (Maybe they have decreased their player limit as well on each realm, and thats not good for an mmo).

10+ Year Old Account
    Just transfer one character with all of your gold to the server/faction you want to play on. You can reroll characters since almost everything is account wide now.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Deleted
    Well personally i have paid alot for transfers since they was released
    But since tokens shows up i realise one thing and that is the game became simply free for me because i have alot of alts on mutiple realms i can raid with my friends and also they generate alot of gold so every month i have somehwere on some realm enough gold to pay the token
    Ofc for me is good to pay less money for transfers especially from horde to alliance to enjoy with my new friends but for now i`m fine i have not reach the 50 toons cap mostly thanks to wardobe and shared Bnet stuff and deleted alot of 60-70 alts also i have 1 more account thanks to the free WOD who i got from friend (will simply wait a promo when Legion became 50% off...)

Quote Originally Posted by baladeosso View Post
    I know I can create new char in a connected realm (as I did), because it is impossible to pay so much, but that way I will lose all achievments I could get and many items that are associated with the initial characters.
    I'm pretty sure if you start a new character on a different realm, you still keep all achievements, pets, mounts, etc. You might need to get to max level for them to appear but they are almost all account level now. I think only the competitive PVP mounts are character based.

You also keep all item appearances in your appearance tab, you just lose the actual item. And of course you can't play the original characters.

I agree it does suck when you need to server/race change a bunch of characters at once and you have to buy them all individually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

- - - Updated - - -

So because you don't like their prices you apparently don't matter? Interesting logic there. I'm curious what their responsibility is to you outside of typical customer service related requests and ensuring the game is playable. It's not their responsibility to appease you simply because you don't agree with something.

Welcome to the real world my friend, you don't always get what you want.
    Last edited by Thelin; 2016-08-25 at 03:22 PM.

To be honest, yes I think the cost of these services is out of line these days and should be revisited. If they even want to keep charging at all. Frankly I think servers suck. In an ideal world they wouldn't even exist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

God forbid a company makes money right? Maybe this costs are the reason a sub fees haven't really one up in 10 plus years did you think of that? Also if transfers were free more realms and faction sides would become dead or lopsided.
    With the fees it still ended up happening. If there is any real complaint is blizz should never of allowed some servers to become so lopsided. They should lock down servers once it gets more than 60/40 to any faction and only allow new players or toons to come on a lopsided side once it has gotten back near 50/50. To let the players hop around free would destroy many a realm