Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Eh it could be that way, but the alliance isnt a monarchy like Blizzard has already stated. Any of the alliance leaders are able to do as they please as long as they have the High Kings approval. For example, Genn didnt have to go to the broken shore, he could have declined and Varian would have been able to do nothing about it. Thats basically the reason why Malfurion and Tyrande werent there, they probably declined since they are investigating the EN. So its likely that Anduin is leading both Stormwind and the Military, but Genn is just asking for permission to do something else.
    it's strange that malfurion wouldn't go to the broken shore fight. he's already fought off two legion invasions, why the fuck would he not be interested in stopping this one?

if he was there, we would have maybe not won, but we'd at least have held them back for a longer amount of time.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    it's strange that malfurion wouldn't go to the broken shore fight. he's already fought off two legion invasions, why the fuck would he not be interested in stopping this one?

if he was there, we would have maybe not won, but we'd at least have held them back for a longer amount of time.
    As a druid he seems to be more concentrated on investigating the nightmare(which he found out about during the moose quest), which is also why he is on the Broken Isles primarly.

He's already there, dealing with the nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    As a druid he seems to be more concentrated on investigating the nightmare(which he found out about during the moose quest), which is also why he is on the Broken Isles primarly.
    Quote Originally Posted by laughtrey View Post
    He's already there, dealing with the nightmare.
    considering this is a massive portal spewing out demons, this seems like the more immediate threat.

when you're likely the second strongest mortal on azeroth, you're kinda needed for things like this.

7+ Year Old Account
    considering this is a massive portal spewing out demons, this seems like the more immediate threat.

when you're likely the second strongest mortal on azeroth, you're kinda needed for things like this.
    From his point of view Khadgar seems to be handling the Burning Legion invasion, so he's making sure Azeroth's soul doesn't get fully corrupted.

Deleted
    about how fast do we unlock the third artifact spot? and exactly how? i played a few days at 110 and done all quests in my classhall. had no quest to unlock it.

I feel like this man and his words are in the heart of every WoW player:

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqira91 View Post
    about how fast do we unlock the third artifact spot? and exactly how? i played a few days at 110 and done all quests in my classhall. had no quest to unlock it.
    Should be at the end of your class campaign, either that orthe Illidan campaign, tho I think it's the class one.

Quote Originally Posted by Phumbles View Post
    I'm sorry but people listen to that stuff?
    I gave up after 30 seconds of his struggling to produce basic speech ><
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    I'm sorry but people listen to that stuff?
    I gave up after 30 seconds of his struggling to produce basic speech ><
    If you didn't know, Francis is a character that he sometimes plays (usually in his rage videos). In his actual videos, he is very articulate and less cartoony.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    If you didn't know, Francis is a character that he sometimes plays (usually in his rage videos). In his actual videos, he is very articulate and less cartoony.
    Be that as it may, it makes the video incredibly annoying to watch when he does it.

So to all you wanne be stars. If you develop an alternate character make sure they are still pleasant to listen to. Because lots of people won't waste their free time having their ears molested.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Be that as it may, it makes the video incredibly annoying to watch when he does it.

So to all you wanne be stars. If you develop an alternate character make sure they are still pleasant to listen to. Because lots of people won't waste their free time having their ears molested.
    i'm pretty sure people could give less than a fuck that their alternate character pleases you. who do you think you are? get fucking real noone gives a shit if you like things or not

From his point of view Khadgar seems to be handling the Burning Legion invasion, so he's making sure Azeroth's soul doesn't get fully corrupted.
    Malfurion is making sure the Dream isn't corrupted, but I'm not certain he actually knows about the whole world soul thing.
    I think people sometimes forget that what we know from reading out of game material isn't necessarily known by our characters or any major figures. Khadgar only learned part of the puzzle from Magni after the Broken Shore and Magni didn't even mention that this is what the Old Gods are for, only that Azeroth is alive.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Malfurion is making sure the Dream isn't corrupted, but I'm not certain he actually knows about the whole world soul thing.
    I think people sometimes forget that what we know from reading out of game material isn't necessarily known by our characters or any major figures. Khadgar only learned part of the puzzle from Magni after the Broken Shore and Magni didn't even mention that this is what the Old Gods are for, only that Azeroth is alive.
    One would assume that after Khadgar learned about it, other leaders were also notified for. Still even just cleansing and protecting the dream is his duty as the most powerful druid, and if left unchecked the Old Gods would cause a much bigger problem on Azeroth itself.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phumbles View Post
    Very liberal with the term "words" there.

One would assume that after Khadgar learned about it, other leaders were also notified for.
    I'm not so sure, he was very busy at the time.
    Plus again, this was after the Broken Shore.

I am being a bit pedantic, it's what he does that matters over why he does it, I just think it's worth reminding people that characters don't have our out-of-game knowledge and perspective sometimes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I'm not so sure, he was very busy at the time.
    Plus again, this was after the Broken Shore.

I am being a bit pedantic, it's what he does that matters over why he does it, I just think it's worth reminding people that characters don't have our out-of-game knowledge and perspective sometimes.
    Well Malfurion was already occupied with the Emerald Nightmare long before the invasion started (the Archimonde Moose questline) and it seems like the Broken Shore happened really fast after the initial raising of Thal'Dranath/the Tomb so they probably didn't have time to gather ALL the forces they have.

No I know and agree with that.
    I just wanted to talk about the "barely anyone knows about world souls" thing

Found something kinda neat but also very minor.

Since I'm getting the digitial copy of WoW expansions since Cata I never bothered to get an actual box for collectors purpose. However, I like to look into them when I see one in retail.
    Turns out the Legion box (the actual box, not a pre-order box) is already out their in some stores and if you open it, you can see a shot of an unreleased cinematic with Sylvanas and a huuuge Val'kyr behind her. (No, not Helya)

It looked very much like a cinematic, but it might have been a simple shop. Though it was displayed as a screenshot, so that'd be off.

Again, very minor, but it's kinda cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Found something kinda neat but also very minor.

Since I'm getting the digitial copy of WoW expansions since Cata I never bothered to get an actual box for collectors purpose. However, I like to look into them when I see one in retail.
    Turns out the Legion box (the actual box, not a pre-order box) is already out their in some stores and if you open it, you can see a shot of an unreleased cinematic with Sylvanas and a huuuge Val'kyr behind her. (No, not Helya)

It looked very much like a cinematic, but it might have been a simple shop. Though it was displayed as a screenshot, so that'd be off.

Again, very minor, but it's kinda cool.
    you've got to take a pic of it and show us.

we need it.