Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    It's there since legion pre patch. Once there are to many people in the area your in, lets say 50 people in small area your in. then that will cutt off into 25 people. so you won't have to worry about a to busy zone. So other words a big fck you to socializing. And a small step into the single player mode.
    And a lot of the time it's a fix for places being too overcrowded and introducing too much lag.
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering how populated the invasion zones are, and how often world quests send us out into the world at 110, no, I can't agree. They gave us the tools, it's up to us to say 'hey' while we're out there.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Begrudge View Post
    But what about most people that dont play it that way?
    They play the wrong game. MMOGPTR it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    They play the wrong game. MMOGPTR it is.
    if my favorite color is blue I don see how someone could like orange. Orange is soooo stupid. people that like orange are just trying to be different. People that like orange are lying to themselves.liking blue is not subjective its the only color you can like.
    Processor:Intel I5 8600 @ 3.5Ghz
    Ram:G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) ddr4
    GPU: EVGA SC 1070
    some other stuff i can't remember eh

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    It was horrible then and it's been horrible every time since. No thank you. The worst experiences in WoW are every time you can't fucking do anything because so many people are crashing the game and ruining everything, aka every single event like this. Good riddance.

There's nothing impressive or exciting about 1000 characters clipping in to eachother in a tiny space anymore. This isn't fucking 2006.
    It only caused issues if you were playing on a toaster. Everyone was spread out around the zone with decent internet and a decent PC there were no issues. Like you said, this isn't 2006, upgrade your shitty PC if you're having problems.

if my favorite color is blue I don see how someone could like orange. Orange is soooo stupid. people that like orange are just trying to be different. People that like orange are lying to themselves.liking blue is not subjective its the only color you can like.
    You're absolutely correct. If you play WoW for anything else than gear progression through raiding you're doing yourself no favors. There are tons of games out there that does other types of content better than wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're absolutely correct. If you play WoW for anything else than gear progression through raiding you're doing yourself no favors.
    becoz u dont think its an rpg, when it is. blue is the only good color, orange isnt a good color coz i like blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    It only caused issues if you were playing on a toaster. Everyone was spread out around the zone with decent internet and a decent PC there were no issues. Like you said, this isn't 2006, upgrade your shitty PC if you're having problems.

"World server is down".

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    With all the phasing going on. You barely see a small percentage of your server.
    There are like 5 different faces going on Outland realm and everytime it gets to crowded you see half the world fading away around you.
    This is one of those features who will probably hurt more people then actually help.

I don't see point in MMO's having a feature that makes the world less populated.

And no one can convince me why it's better.
    I am playing a MMORPG, i don't want to see 20% of the active players of my server.

Legion is obviously doing quite amazing so far it has shown us. but the new phasing feature, is one of the biggest NO in WoW history.
    I think absolutely the opposite has been happening, from full horde raids flagged at a world boss on my PVE server to the complete overcrowding of capitol cities.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

becoz u dont think its an rpg, when it is.
    It's an RPG in the sense that it's based around character progression. But i'm just trolling you atm and i've got no reasons to continue as you didn't see this with my obviously ridiculous MMOGPTR.

MMOGPTR - MMO Gear Progression Through Raiding.
    I like that, though I would drop the "through raiding". MMOGP seems very apropos. Since the end of BC, Blizz has been experimenting with non-raiding gear progression, and with Legion they are making a more emphatic statement that you can do gear progression outside of raiding. But back to your point, gear progression (or goal progression - still GP) seems to be more inline with the actual reason most folks log in versus every one heading to Goldshire to pretend they are Night Elves.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's an RPG in the sense that it's based around character progression. But i'm just trolling you atm and i've got no reasons to continue as you didn't see this with my obviously ridiculous MMOGPTR.
    Im going to tell you that i was trolling you so i can look edgy and cool even though what really happened was that you made me look dumb so i just threw you for a loop and told you everything is not real making you feel not as smart as when you began the conversation becoz i have insecurities and have to look good on the internet.

No, shut up.
    Originally Posted by Tradewind
    Well yeah, did you see the daughter? 0/10, would not bang.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    "World server is down".
    Never had that issue the entire event. It wasn't a hundred gnome raid, it was a few dozen guilds from both factions spread out around a huge zone doing roleplay PvP.

Im going to tell you that i was trolling you so i can look edgy and cool even though what really happened was that you made me look dumb so i just threw you for a loop and told you everything is not real making you feel not as smart as when you began the conversation becoz i have insecurities and have to look good on the internet.
    What? Why would i ever feel that you made me look dumb? I just got bored by this non-discussion. Haha that's some next level paranoia.

10+ Year Old Account
    What? Why would i ever feel that you made me look dumb? I just got bored by this non-discussion. Haha that's some next level paranoia.
    then you might want to see a therapist.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Never had that issue the entire event. It wasn't a hundred gnome raid, it was a few dozen guilds from both factions spread out around a huge zone doing roleplay PvP.

Whenever something big happened in a zone "back in the day" you'd get "world server is down" in a matter of minutes granted you played on a realm with high population.

- - - Updated - - -

then you might want to see a therapist.
    What? Makes no sense.

I had a discussion in this same thread about gear progression through raiding, that's the whole reason i posted that comment. You should go back a few pages. I thought this was obvious that i was trying to troll the guy (NineSpine) i had a discussion with earlier.

nope i love the phasing tech and how much its being used! I hope the continue to expand it and trash forced world scaling..
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

The phasing makes the game not enjoyable for gankers but for everyone else it's fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whenever something big happened in a zone "back in the day" you'd get "world server is down" in a matter of minutes granted you played on a realm with high population.

- - - Updated - - -

What? Makes no sense.

I had a discussion in this same thread about gear progression through raiding, that's the whole reason i posted that comment. You should go back a few pages. I thought this was obvious that i was trying to troll the guy (NineSpine) i had a discussion with earlier.
    I am going to continue telling you I am getting confused about the agenda of your statement even though its clear i was properly defeated in my argument and want to look like I am making fun of someone putting me on my one up over you and making myself look aggressively pretentious so there is no point in arguing back becoz if you do i will just make it look like i trolled you harder making myself look cooler so you should just stop arguing with me coz im running out of ways to argue your sense ur making