Claws of Ursoc not sheathing properly?

Anyone else having the issue that the claws will not sheathe and are always out? Not that they don't look cool, but I feel like my character might want to hold off on wiping after using the restroom.

Is there a fix? I've tried unequiping them, logging out, switching specs, to no avail.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fist weapons don't "sheath" far as I know. So we're stuck with butt scratchers permanently attached to our hands.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

As far as I was aware, the WW monk weapons sheathe, as well as most other fist weapons. Why are these any different?

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet1519 View Post
    As far as I was aware, the WW monk weapons sheathe, as well as most other fist weapons. Why are these any different?
    Yea, I'm pretty sure when I used fist weapons as a WW last expac they did sheathe. I could be misremembering b/c that was back at the beginning of WoD but I feel like that would have annoyed me enough for me to remember if it worked like that.

You're like Broll Bearmantle and Malfurion, those claws are just basically gloves you have on.

Deleted
    Not an issue, it's the intended effect.

Funnily enough, any fist weapons you transmog on to the Claws also stay out. I'm using bear paws, just because it fits so well. Looks hilarious and awesome.

If it's intended that's fine, but if you are a cool kid, like me, and using the new glyph of the sentinel the claws appear on the owl's model clipping awkwardly through the wings.

http://imgur.com/H9sNOvA

10+ Year Old Account
    If it's intended that's fine, but if you are a cool kid, like me, and using the new glyph of the sentinel the claws appear on the owl's model clipping awkwardly through the wings.

http://imgur.com/H9sNOvA
    I reported that in beta, at least twice. Guess it;s hard to fix or something. =/

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    They're always showing. I've noticed though that if I switch specs and back to Guardian again that the claws will be "hidden" and the only way I can undo it is to re-equipped the claws again.

Deleted
    Well this completely kills that glyph for me. Remember seeing images of it from beta and figured they'd fix it.

For a short time, the claws of ursoc were sheathing properly for me. I think it wound up breaking the next time I used an AP granting item (which, given how many of those items we get, it doesn't take long.)

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually really like the effect, like Ursoc has become a part of me.

Can't believe they didn't fix the problem it has with certain forms, though...

Deleted
    I have no problem with the claws being equipped at all times, but pls pls fix that flight form. I'd drop the 10k gold people are asking for it if it's wasn't like this.

How to fix the claws of ursoc when glyph of sentinel is active...permanently.

Anyone else having the issue that the claws will not sheathe and are always out? Not that they don't look cool, but I feel like my character might want to hold off on wiping after using the restroom.

Is there a fix? I've tried unequiping them, logging out, switching specs, to no avail.
    Step 1: Go to a staff vendor and buy a cheap white staff.
    Step 2: Activate sentinel flight form, and equip the staff in place of your claws of ursoc
    Step 3: re-equip your claws of ursoc, while still in your flight form
    Step 4: You can now sheathe your claws of ursoc, drop flight form, sheathe the claws if they were still displayed on your bird, and re-enter your awesome looking flight form!
    Step 5: it should display your sentinel form without the claws, but your friends will still see the claws. Log out while in flight form.
    Step 6: log back in and your sentinel flight form should display correctly...permanently.
    Now you can shapeshift in and out of flight and bear form, log out, log in, and you should also be able to sheathe your claws as intended.

Note1: if you are in normal form and unsheathe your claws then shapeshift in to flight form, you will still see the bug, but you just have to sheathe them and reshift back to flight form, and the fix is still active.
    check in imgur /QNLfkby

Note2: it only stays permanent if you log out while in sentinel form, so if you log out without being in flight form just do this fix again and it'll be fine.
    Last edited by Kregaan; 2016-09-05 at 07:59 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kregaan View Post
    Step 1: Go to a staff vendor and buy a cheap white staff.
    Step 2: Activate sentinel flight form, and equip the staff in place of your claws of ursoc
    Step 3: re-equip your claws of ursoc, while still in your flight form
    Step 4: it should display your sentinel form without the claws, but your friends will still see the claws. Log out while in flight form.
    Step 5: log back in and your sentinel flight form should display correctly...permanently.
    Now you can shapeshift in and out of flight and bear form, log out, log in, and you should also be able to sheathe your claws as intended.
    note: if you are in normal form and unsheathe your claws then shapeshift in to flight form, you will still see the bug, but you just have to sheathe them and reshift back to flight form, and the fix is still active.
    check in imgur /QNLfkby
    I haven't done this yet because I'm in work, but if it all works then I actually love you.

I had a funny bug the other day where just the claws on my left hand were hidden... was pretty funny looking.

Quote Originally Posted by iamste View Post
    I haven't done this yet because I'm in work, but if it all works then I actually love you.
    I did it and it worked, then i did it on my finance's computer with her druid, and it also worked for her, and that's also how i figured out that it can work for you, but your friends see the weapons, so if you log out and back in it fixes it permanently for both you and people looking at you through their client. Even when you reboot and restart your game.

edit: logging out while not in sentinel form will make you re-do this fix. so make sure to log out in sentinel form and you wont have to do it all over again.
    Last edited by Kregaan; 2016-09-05 at 07:56 AM.

Deleted
    Well it's no problem because I used the glyph on my damn healing spec without thinking, bloody thing doesn't carry over. Have to buy it again now -_-