Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    Is anyone else finding that they have to level their alts to 110 to do the MoP world bosses? Although I am very late to do my MoP mount grind this week (cos of legion launch), I am seeing no groups at all in particular Oondasta (don't need Gal) and I have to wait for a random 110 to help dps while i do trivial tanking/dps.
    I had one account levelling and the other sitting at Nalak the first week. People still seem to come along and do Nalak, even if its a lone 110. Managed to get one account (15ish 100s) done in one afternoon. The guards do a lot of damage so you could pull it into them on a level 100 BUT then theres that whole issue where if you don't do X amount of damage to the boss when you are alone then you don't get credit...
    I haven't seen any Nalak groups but I have also not been actively looking. I park one account there and cycle through my characters while I level something on the other account.
    I guess Nalak is different to Oon though since he has less health and isn't over in China. People have to pass by him to get to ToT, which is now required for some profession quests and is easy to clear through for mounts.

Also, +2 to mounts but not going to include a screenshot because they're the ones everyone's already posting; rat and fish.

I went to the Eye of Azshara island in search of Kosumoth the Hungering for the Fathom Dweller and pet but WoWhead comments seem to have no idea how he spawns apart from a very vague comment about the /yell that says something about players being named, so speculation its some sort of summon. I ran around killing the naga mobs that looked like they were channeling/casting but nothing happened. So pretty clueless as to how old mate actually spawns :/
    Last edited by TacoCatt; 2016-09-05 at 03:42 PM.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

Quote Originally Posted by TacoCatt View Post
    I had one account levelling and the other sitting at Nalak the first week. People still seem to come along and do Nalak, even if its a lone 110. Managed to get one account (15ish 100s) done in one afternoon. The guards do a lot of damage so you could pull it into them on a level 100 BUT then theres that whole issue where if you don't do X amount of damage to the boss when you are alone then you don't get credit...
    I haven't seen any Nalak groups but I have also not been actively looking. I park one account there and cycle through my characters while I level something on the other account.
    I guess Nalak is different to Oon though since he has less health and isn't over in China. People have to pass by him to get to ToT, which is now required for some profession quests and is easy to clear through for mounts.

Also, +2 to mounts but not going to include a screenshot because they're the ones everyone's already posting; rat and fish.

I went to the Eye of Azshara island in search of Kosumoth the Hungering for the Fathom Dweller and pet but WoWhead comments seem to have no idea how he spawns apart from a very vague comment about the /yell that says something about players being named, so speculation its some sort of summon. I ran around killing the naga mobs that looked like they were channeling/casting but nothing happened. So pretty clueless as to how old mate actually spawns :/
    Not sure how it spawns, it may be random?
    I got a kill on Tuesday, but it indeed spawns with a message, so you can't miss it.
    The zone seemed to be cross realm too. There were maybe 200 people + that came.

Deleted
    Mad merchant finally spawned so I got my third legion mount, Ratstallion, LW moose and spider bro now.

Ah people actually figured it out

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...h_was_spawned/

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Cara View Post
    Goodluck to anyone who gets it. Some say it doesn't have the mount/pet lootable. Some say no one has got the mount yet even with hundreads of people getting a kill per 5mins.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    Goodluck to anyone who gets it. Some say it doesn't have the mount/pet lootable. Some say no one has got the mount yet even with hundreads of people getting a kill per 5mins.
    The mount comes from the world quest that pops up after you personally summon it.
    I think it's still rare and most of the time the quest will be for the pet.

i got mine fathom dweller
    pp.vk.me/c636519/v636519175/23ad7/ZVvjTFAXghs.jpg

RIP time to sit here at Kosumoth until I get the mount >.<

Wait what world quest.... The body has a rarity thing on it...

RIP time to sit here at Kosumoth until I get the mount >.<

Wait what world quest.... The body has a rarity thing on it...
    Check the wowhead page for him, there's a whole chain of things you have to do to unlock the world quest to kill him, which in my case awarded the mount. Some other people on wowhead reported getting the pet from it.

The quest had 6 days remaining, so I presume it could be a weekly quest. We'll have to see in the future how often you can get it again, but for now you will get it as soon as you finish the attunement.

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
    Check the wowhead page for him, there's a whole chain of things you have to do to unlock the world quest to kill him, which in my case awarded the mount. Some other people on wowhead reported getting the pet from it.

The quest had 6 days remaining, so I presume it could be a weekly quest. We'll have to see in the future how often you can get it again, but for now you will get it as soon as you finish the attunement.
    I'm stuck trying to find the first cave. Might start a thread for people to post the entrances. I'm at the coords for the first one and can't see an entrance anywhere. Not sure if its in the pool or around it :/ people have given coords but have not given a description of what the entrance looks like which is dumb.

I think EU gets the mount this week, while US is getting the pet for the world quest.
    Got my pet, been trying to tell all the people just camping it that they are wasting their time but no one seems to believe you have to do the attunement to unlock the quests.
    Looks like the orbs also have a cooldown period between clicks so if you can't click the next one in order you'll have to wait a bit or server hop if possible. not sure how long, i was the first on my server to finish it so i had no problems but helping a friend i had to phase him to a low pop server so he could click most of them. Here's hoping US gets mount next week!

I'm stuck trying to find the first cave. Might start a thread for people to post the entrances. I'm at the coords for the first one and can't see an entrance anywhere. Not sure if its in the pool or around it :/ people have given coords but have not given a description of what the entrance looks like which is dumb.
    It's in the root of a tree, hidden by grass, I believe. All of them are hidden very well by optical illusions. The second one is right at the entrance from Suramar, on the left. I wasted a lot of time around it because I thought it was the big cave with dragons, but it's a smaller one with a single elite.

first one is a tree with a few foxes beside it, cave is basically under the tree roots, you kind of fall through. all the caves are pretty well hidden.

Quote Originally Posted by Potaters View Post
    I think EU gets the mount this week, while US is getting the pet for the world quest.
    Got my pet, been trying to tell all the people just camping it that they are wasting their time but no one seems to believe you have to do the attunement to unlock the quests.
    Looks like the orbs also have a cooldown period between clicks so if you can't click the next one in order you'll have to wait a bit or server hop if possible. not sure how long, i was the first on my server to finish it so i had no problems but helping a friend i had to phase him to a low pop server so he could click most of them. Here's hoping US gets mount next week!
    Yeah, the same thing happened to me as well. People in the raid group insisted I was trolling and wanted to keep farming because "it's just a 5 minute respawn". I had to walk in the ocean and mount up for them to believe me.

I had a lot of fun finding the orbs (following the wowhead list ofc), but I'm not sure what I think about this system. There are a lot of people out there, uninformed, wasting their time. I wonder for how long it will work like this :P

Deleted
    This is so much better than having to sit at a spawn point for 63 days. Hope they add more things like this in the future patches. Just a shame it's a water mount only.

Just got the hungering claw. I know it's not a "mount," but figured people would still be interested that it works and that the mount will presumably be up for it next week in the US. 6 and 9 were the worst by miles.

Last edited by Brodhistiva; 2016-09-07 at 04:57 PM.

So the archaeology quests are every other week? Are they server based or region?

10+ Year Old Account
    Orb 6 (43735) is the most BS orb I've seen so far.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaker View Post
    So the archaeology quests are every other week? Are they server based or region?
    I would like to know this as well. I did the Stormheim one last week but I do not have the option for another quest this week.

I would like to know this as well. I did the Stormheim one last week but I do not have the option for another quest this week.
    I believe I remember people saying in the beta that they would alternate every two weeks; given I haven't gotten a new quest as well, I'm guessing that's the case on live now as well.