Poll: Will you buy the iPhone 7?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Hell yeah! iPhone 7 plus. Removed jack is perfect somethings I never ever use.

Water resistant. They are not water proof.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'll ignore it like I did the previous 6.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherrypowdah View Post
    if it doesnt have 3.5mm audiojack, no, I wont.
    This.

I can't plug it into my car? Nope.

Bye Apple. Hello Android. Or Samsung. We'll see, not trading in until my 6 dies though.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Can I have this with a modern CPU and a screen less than 5 inches? Is that too much to ask for?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    This.

I can't plug it into my car? Nope.

Bye Apple. Hello Android. Or Samsung. We'll see, not trading in until my 6 dies though.
    I feel bad for people with stock car stereos, or just terrible after market ones. I installed Android stereo for my sisters car, along with 12.1 hanging screen/. Cost $350 cause I installed it. You can bluetooth directly to the car, along with WiFi, and able to install Android apps. It has Waze and iGo for GPS, and it can play back videos off SD Card or USB. The 3.5mm isn't a big deal for me. In this day in age these Andriod stereos are cheap, especially if you get the ones that don't play DVD movies. Nobody uses CD or DVDs nowadays.

15+ Year Old Account
    My upgrade has been up for quite a while now, and I'm still using my 5S so I'll likely be upgrading to the 7. The removal of the 3.5 jack doesn't bother me as all my external audio products are Bluetooth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I don't use phones, horrible finicky little things. The IPad does all the things they do without tiny screens.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have the 6s and had the original 5 before that. Feeling it's a bit excessive to upgrade every year when software support and hardware itself lasts way longer. I'll jump on the 8 or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuor View Post
    I read, in a today's newspaper, that it comes with an included adaptor for it.
    On stage when they announced it, it did not take many seconds before they cleared that it was going to come bundled with this adapter. The haters couldn't hear it over the sounds of their own screams, I suppose.

10+ Year Old Account
    No I don't buy shit products (apple)

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wries View Post
    On stage when they announced it, it did not take many seconds before they cleared that it was going to come bundled with this adapter. The haters couldn't hear it over the sounds of their own screams, I suppose.
    "Adapter included" roughly translates to "choose between charging and listening" in this case, so it's really the market equivalent to a backhanded compliment. But, that's how Apple works. Proprietary this, proprietary that. New gear makes our old equipment utterly unusable. No regard for customer or environmental impacts.

SOP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

Deleted
    Im happy with my huawei. Tbh would never even consider buying products from apple.

Quote Originally Posted by Uoyredrum View Post
    No I don't buy shit products
    I do, I had a Samsung S2, then a Note 2 - two years of mobile hell. Standby was 10-15 hours, half the functions just didn't work.

That's when I changed to iPhone - never have a problem since. Current 6+ has a standby of 7-8 DAYS.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. Apple products are overpriced.

I don't like throwing money in the trash.

I'd rather spend my money on something worthwhile like an Android phone that does everything a Shitephone does for less than 1/4 the price

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    Still have a working Iphone 5s so i"ll stick with that. The screen is broken and crumbling though.. I think I'd rather fix that than buying a new one.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, I'm not stupid enough to buy overpriced apple products.

Gonna say... probably not. No headphone jack is just too fucking stupid. Even more stupid: an ugly adapter that increases the bulk and dimension of the phone that's prone to strain and inconveniently centered -rather than, you know, nested on the side LIKE IT SHOULD BE.

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one that doesn't care about the headphone jack? I don't think I have plugged headphones into my phone once. I'll probably be upgrading.