Has anyone tried fishing in helheim? Or maybe the waters in helheim? Hooks make me think of water and from alot of posts here many people think it has something to do with helheim.

Deleted
    It just says there's no fish here in Helheim

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yankees2424 View Post
    Has anyone tried fishing in helheim? Or maybe the waters in helheim? Hooks make me think of water and from alot of posts here many people think it has something to do with helheim.
    All fish go to heaven

Just because there is no fish doesnt mean you can't fish something up, I'm going to give it a shot. Maybe fishing pools in helheim would make it too obvious

Edit: Nevermind, didnt realize you couldn't even fish here. Figured you could even if there weren't fish.

Do we actually have a blue post confirmation about wheter or not we can CURRENTLY get the Frost Dk artifact? It would suck hard if it turned out that we just drop it from Tichondrius.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauronus77 View Post
    interesting , did you tried to step into purple stuff?
    probably need 4 dks all standing in a purple thing if anything, remember frost artifact quest, you havta move the gargoyles to open the door

also they look exactly like the portal that takes you up and down in archeus

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hurtgen View Post
    probably need 4 dks all standing in a purple thing if anything, remember frost artifact quest, you havta move the gargoyles to open the door

also they look exactly like the portal that takes you up and down in archeus

How to get on top of acherus? now with "toy" nerf?

Quote Originally Posted by Tauronus77 View Post
    How to get on top of acherus? now with "toy" nerf?
    Goblin glider still works

Deleted
    Some of the ideas I've had include using Control Undead to perhaps being able to talk to certain undead mobs like warlocks did with their pets during the Black Harvest questline in MoP, but I'm not sure where to start with that one. Another was to pop an Elixir of Detect Undead and see if that triggers any special conversations with possibly hidden agents of Scourge or whatnot around the Broken Isles like you did with the doomsayers in the pre-launch Legion event.

Issue is; it's all just a shot in the dark and we very, very little to actual go on. We don't even have the first clue unless you could the item's flavour text.
    Last edited by mmocee2f1bcb77; 2016-09-10 at 09:14 PM. Reason: grammar

Deleted
    Probably a really weird idea, but is there any items that "reveals demons"?

I'm thinking about the last part of the Broken Shore questline when we discover that some of the alliance/horde guards are actualy demons in disguise, might be something similar with the DKs that you can duel in Ebon Hold?

Idk, just seems like the DKs you can duel are really out of place

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rhymes4mink View Post
    Goblin glider still works
    Yeah works ... but still cant glide to top of acherus ... no idea from where ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    Probably a really weird idea, but is there any items that "reveals demons"?

I'm thinking about the last part of the Broken Shore questline when we discover that some of the alliance/horde guards are actualy demons in disguise, might be something similar with the DKs that you can duel in Ebon Hold?

Idk, just seems like the DKs you can duel are really out of place
    Popped a Detect Demon elixir then talked to one of them; nothing out of the ordinary.

That said, you can actually use Control Undead on them after the duel starts. They don't even have any abilities.

Deleted
    Found that part of a map in the order hall.
    Does anyone know what place that could be?

imgur.com/a/4AYHY

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunder View Post
    Found that part of a map in the order hall.
    Does anyone know what place that could be?

imgur.com/a/4AYHY
    That's a generic map object; it's been around since vanilla. Same seems to go for the other map people have been asking about, though it's a much more recent addition (equally generic).

Deleted
    I don't remember these reanimated monstrosities being in acherus before - maybe its just me though. They can't be charmed. Not sure what to do.

Well, but why everybody ignored my proposition about Mo'arg demons?
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    Well, but why everybody ignored my proposition about Mo'arg demons?
    Mo'arg are more known for being blacksmiths and working forges... not really any reaping or hook-related lore.

Because there are no notable Mo'arg demons besides the one in Black Rook Hold.

Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    I still wonder what the connection is between the HoV Val'kyr (Eyir), Helya , and the Lich King's Val'kyr. Did he capture and bend some existing Val'kyr to his will and learn how to create new ones? Did he have some kind of deal with Helya?
    There is no connection. LK Valkyrs were created by Lich King. That is why I think an Lich King agent in Broken Isles must be someone who actually traveled to Broken Isles on Lich Kings command and could be a lead to hidden artifact skin, because an agent of Lich King would be solid connection between Broken Isles and Icecrown Citadel itself.

I think people are forgetting that it wasn't Acherus that was near Icecrown Citadel during the Wrath of The Lich King, but in fact it was Dalaran itself which would have "Fed by the steadily settling energy" -- I'm pretty sure Acherus was parked above the Plaguelands during WotLK.

And can someone confirm the names of the Airships we raided Stormheim with? could they have been the ships we used in the ICC raid? If so their crashsites could also be a connection. This one came to mind after everyone started talking about fishing -- maybe an anchor? I remember during the alliance introduction the 7th brigade talking about a new harpoon launcher.