Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    If we were talking a race between Clinton and a younger candidate like 45 yo Rubio this might be more of an item. But Trump is 70. I know more people that I worked with that died in their 60s than I can count. He's usually wearing a suit which makes it less noticeable, but if you see pictures of Trump golfing he's definitely a bit overweight. Who's to say he couldn't have a heart attack 1 week into office? She's 68 and was travelling the world as Sec of State, and now is zipping around the country doing nonstop speeches. So imo health is a wash between the two. Trump's doctor is really strange and so his bill of good health didn't hold much water. And as far as vice-presidents if something happens to either of them, Kaine is far more mainstream and rational than Pence.

Both canidates suck imo, lowest public-approval ratings in an election in American History :P

I -WANT- to say that Trump would be a warmongerer, but given Clinton's past decisions, i cant realy say he is in contrast...

Trump is entertaining though, in a show-gamehost kind of way... THOUGH likely not good for presidental material, though doubt Clinton will be better in the end, American presidents just tend to take bribes and do things for large corporations, and Clinton while being the dirrect image of that, Trump is just heads on crazy but atleast honest about it, i cant realy say to know anything about Hillary's character whatsoever as she just goes where the poll, and sponsors* (*bribers) lead her.
    Last edited by Filipse; 2016-09-11 at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fasc View Post
    "Everyone"

Yeah no. Most people are rather undeclared either way and there's a reason polls have been slipping further and further this week. Her having a heat related injury isn't "hysterics" but a simple fact that she's exceptionally weak and infirm to fall prey to it so easily. Honestly, I think people who refuse to accept it as a heat injury just haven't really seen what heat stroke actually does to people, or how easy it is for elderly to fall to it. There *could* be other health issues directly causing her addled/feinting behavior, but the "I got overheated" is indictment enough.
    We need some Clinton surrogates to go on CNN and push the 'well we don't really care if Hillary Clinton dies' message, see how well that resonates with people who aren't suffering from Trump derangement syndrome.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    "Everyone"

Yeah no. Most people are rather undeclared either way and there's a reason polls have been slipping further and further this week. Her having a heat related injury isn't "hysterics" but a simple fact that she's exceptionally weak and infirm to fall prey to it so easily. Honestly, I think people who refuse to accept it as a heat injury just haven't really seen what heat stroke actually does to people, or how easy it is for elderly to fall to it. There *could* be other health issues directly causing her addled/feinting behavior, but the "I got overheated" is indictment enough.
    But is it really so bad if her VP would then take over?

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Even assuming those were the conditions at her actual location I've seen people her age suffer under less who were otherwise fine. Aging is a bitch.
    Well maybe someone that is aging horribly and is unhealthy shouldn't become President of the most powerful nation on Earth? The DNC fucked themselves over, remember when they were attacking Bernie's health & age? The irony...
    Keep the mental gymnastics going Wells it's quite amusing. We're all getting a kick out of Hillary's white-knights in this thread. My candidate is shitty but at least I can admit he's shitty.
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Directed at those who use it as argument to vote for Trump.
    Some people prefer a leader who can maintain homeostasis in a mild environment.

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    We need some Clinton surrogates to go on CNN and push the 'well we don't really care if Hillary Clinton dies' message, see how well that resonates with people who aren't suffering from Trump derangement syndrome.
    Nothing weird about people who want to vote liberal preferring a Kaine presidency to a Trump one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumaras View Post
    If we were talking a race between Clinton and a younger candidate like 45 yo Rubio this might be more of an item. But Trump is 70. I know more people that I worked with that died in their 60s than I can count. He's usually wearing a suit which makes it less noticeable, but if you see pictures of Trump golfing he's definitely a bit overweight. Who's to say he couldn't have a heart attack 1 week into office? She's 68 and was travelling the world as Sec of State, and now is zipping around the country doing nonstop speeches. So imo health is a wash between the two. Trump's doctor is really strange and so his bill of good health didn't hold much water. And as far as vice-presidents if something happens to either of them, Kaine is far more mainstream and rational than Pence.
    At least Trump isn't going around fainting and getting shoved into vans by Secret Service in 75 degree weather. https://twitter.com/DBloom451/status/775000897604689920 in case you missed the video
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.

Where'd you go to med school?
    Being a first responder in the Army is clearly not enough to understand what heat casualties look like, how they're treated, and how bad it is for them later on. Likewise working with actual 60+ yr olds in a home health facility who are there BECAUSE they had a heat stroke and are now dementia sufferers and will be for the next few years (read: life).

I get you don't want this to be a big deal... but anyone falling out in moderate weather has severe underlining issues that amount to a simple "She's not taking care of herself very well." Is it diet? Is it activity? Is it some onset of a geriatric disease process? All of the above? There are faaaaaar too many yarns to separate here to put a finger on what exactly is going on... but that's entirely unnecessary. Her campaign claims she got "overheated", that's a heat casualty and even if this is the FIRST TIME EVER she's fallen out because of the heat, she's forever susceptible to it again.

You can ignore it all you like, but those are the facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    Well maybe someone that is aging horribly and is unhealthy shouldn't become President of the most powerful nation on Earth? The DNC fucked themselves over, remember when they were attacking Bernie's health & age? The irony...
    Keep the mental gymnastics going Wells it's quite amusing. We're all getting a kick out of Hillary's white-knights in this thread. My candidate is shitty but at least I can admit he's shitty.
    Even someone with a medical degree wouldn't engage in this kind of internet diagnostics, and you're even less competent to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    But is it really so bad if her VP would then take over?
    It is when we're voting for her, not him. #ImWithHerExceptIfSheDiesThenImWithHim doesn't quite resonant all that well...

Being a first responder in the Army is clearly not enough to understand what heat casualties look like, how they're treated, and how bad it is for them later on. Likewise working with actual 60+ yr olds in a home health facility who are there BECAUSE they had a heat stroke and are now dementia sufferers and will be for the next few years (read: life).

I get you don't want this to be a big deal... but anyone falling out in moderate weather has severe underlining issues that amount to a simple "She's not taking care of herself very well." Is it diet? Is it activity? Is it some onset of a geriatric disease process? All of the above? There are faaaaaar too many yarns to separate here to put a finger on what exactly is going on... but that's entirely unnecessary. Her campaign claims she got "overheated", that's a heat casualty and even if this is the FIRST TIME EVER she's fallen out because of the heat, she's forever susceptible to it again.

You can ignore it all you like, but those are the facts.
    You can't present facts to someone that ignores them and then does some interesting mental gymnastics.

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    /snicker

#ImWithHerCorpseOrLive

Even someone with a medical degree wouldn't engage in this kind of internet diagnostics, and you're even less competent to do so.
    I don't have a medical degree but that doesn't change the fact that Hillary Clinton fainted in 75 degree weather at a 9/11 memorial service.
    https://twitter.com/DBloom451/status/775000897604689920
    ^ In case you missed it with all the mental gymnastics you're doing to be the white-knight to your ailing Queen

7+ Year Old Account
    Nothing weird about people who want to vote liberal preferring a Kaine presidency to a Trump one.
    That's assuming she drops dead. Lurching around for 4 years isn't going to console Kaine supporters.

Where I live we have 93 degree F weather with over 50% humidity...if Clinton has fainting spells in more milder weather than that is a serious problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Some people prefer a leader who can maintain homeostasis in a mild environment.
    Even if they completely hate his policies, the fuck kind of sense does that make?

Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    I don't have a medical degree but that doesn't change the fact that Hillary Clinton fainted in 75 degree weather at a 9/11 memorial service.
    https://twitter.com/DBloom451/status/775000897604689920
    ^ In case you missed it with all the mental gymnastics you're doing to be the white-knight to your ailing Queen
    You don't know that she fainted. You see her stumble. This is exactly the kind of back seat bullshit doctoring I'm talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Where I live we have 93 degree F weather with over 50% humidity...if Clinton has fainting spells in more milder weather than that is a serious problem.
    Watch out you must draw the attention of the white-knights claiming this is normal for old people.

You don't know that she fainted. You see her stumble. This is exactly the kind of back seat bullshit doctoring I'm talking about.
    Look at her feet in the video. That's a hell of a lot more than a "stumble."