Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kae View Post
    Before Wrath when there was no auto-LFG and you had to spam in Trade or General to even find a normal dungeon at all, would some of you people just not have bothered doing any dungeons ever? :/
    Yes. A great many people did not bother doing any dungeons ever.

I would be amazed if there were even a tenth as many dungeons run pre-LFG-tool as there were after it was added.

That's at level cap. I would be amazed if there were even one hundredth as many low level dungeons run pre-LFG-tool compared to post.

Quote Originally Posted by Astraios View Post
    The way personal loot works, it's optimal to run with a group entirely of your same armor class. IE: All leather, all plate. This is unfortunate for cloth/mail since you cant have tanks, but on my hpal/MW I aim to have entirely my armor class so we all have the best chances at getting gear.

I would heavily prefer them not take this away from me, although on the other hand it is entirely unfair to mail/cloth classes. Oh well.
    So now we have players cherry picking classes to improve their drops?

Yeah, this is just another reason to automate.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post
    If Mythics are so easy then why the opposition for making them Automated queuing and then leaving the Keystone Mythic+ for the LFG?
    because its usual cock flexing on internet - they are not easy - they are easy if you do them with organized groups with people who know tactics and are decently geared - random group via lfd would be a disaster in there. most people hwo brag how easy they are were doin them this reset with 845 itlv and 16-17 artifact traits - next reset those hwo claim how lol easy they are will have 850+ itlv and 20-21 traits and will brag how faceroll they were

if you go in with randomg gorup with 825 itlv and people barely doin 100k single target they are a f.... fest not easy ocntent

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    because its usual cock flexing on internet - they are not easy - they are easy if you do them with organized groups with people who know tactics and are decently geared - random group via lfd would be a disaster in there. most people hwo brag how easy they are were doin them this reset with 845 itlv and 16-17 artifact traits - next reset those hwo claim how lol easy they are will have 850+ itlv and 20-21 traits and will brag how faceroll they were

if you go in with randomg gorup with 825 itlv and people barely doin 100k single target they are a f.... fest not easy ocntent
    So then it just becomes a gearing issue or one that forces players to get good. Luck of the Draw was implimented for this very reason.

So again...what's the issue?

I haven't done anything with Mythics yet since I'm taking it slow although I've been watching the pre-made group finder and it would seem that the average ilvl that people are demanding has been increasing a week or so ago most groups were asking for about 820 now the average seems to be between 825 and 830 and I've seen some groups wanting as much as 840.

Quote Originally Posted by Begrudge View Post
    They should completely remove all group finding tools.
    I'll sing that petition!

Quote Originally Posted by vaestmannaeyjar View Post
    I don't even want to do Mythics, but quests are sending me there so I have no choice. I have 836 ilvl and when I try to find a group here's what happens: "link achievement or GTFO". Right.
    Second option would be going in as a tank, as my class has a tanking spec, but I don't know the "things to do" and certainly won't learn them by not going there. I did play hardcore a loooong time ago and know reading about it is not enough.

The only reason I want to go there is for the story, and, well, I can't. Looks like Legion was nice for two weeks only.
    Well it is certainly not needed.

1. First two resets of legion I pugged most of the mythics and I was never asked for an achievement
    2. If you wanna do Mythic dungeons as a tank, it just takes like 20 seconds before each boss to check the dungeon journal + it the abilities are in most cases exactly the same as in Heroic mode

I guess you are butthurt about the two new mythics - just get ilvl 830+ and it is virtually impossible for you to not find a group...

10+ Year Old Account
    No. Did you started playing at or after wotlk ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thustra View Post
    See I played from Vanilla all the way up to now and I did the whole spamming Trade/General.. hell whispering all the online lvl 60 ( or 70) tank classes and things like that. And that's all fine, but I also spent 6 hours one day trying to get a Gnomeregan group, something close to 10hrs with a BRD group in which we went through several tanks, healer and dps, probably 40-50% downtime of just waiting around.
    I mean, I would agree, if it wasn't for Blizzard adding the Group Finder tool to make looking for groups much easier than spamming chats for people now. I'm just saying, if for some reason the Group Finder puts you off, like it does for people in this thread, why not try traditional methods and see if you have more success that way.

Mythic dungeons are inherently meant to be a bit more of a time investment than a 20-minute guaranteed clear Heroic dungeon. It's the kind of content you should go into expecting a few wipes especially if you've not been before. That's the whole reason they're not on the auto-queue LFD. People in auto-queue don't tend to expect or put up with wipes.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    You do realize quests have lore tied to them and so do dungeons right.

While I feel that the dungeons should be queable its whatever. My issue is there is two mythic only dungeons and that shouldn't happen at all. There should be at lease heroic versions of said dungeons.

There is no legit reason to not have them queable.
    Besides being available none the less? You can walk right in. The queue isn't stopping you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    Rose-tinted goggle syndrome/stupidity it is and on to my ignore list you go.
    Still no argument and just a shitpost? Okay

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    No LFD tool is a problem, and so is the 7 day lockout. Unboosted Mythic dungeons are a direct replacement for pre-Legion Heroic dungeons in both difficulty and reward.

I made points and an example and he ignored them, then repeated the same rehashed line yet again to me that he said to others. So yeah, no time for shit like that, gtfo and stay there.

These mythic 5-mans are on par with older heroics (including the troll ones) from Cata and are easier than CMs from MoP. So yes, they are the new heroics and only a fool would disagree or say otherwise just because of how they are currently labeled.
    No, you made no points at all.

And no, they aren't "on par" with cata heroics.

- - - Updated - - -

I
    I think the point a lot of you miss is who cares if people fail or succeed with a random option, as long as the option is there for those that want it. Honestly, a lot of you guys just don't want it on there just to be exclusionary pricks just because. you're not fooling anyone with that shit.

So I ask you guys this simple question: What the fuck is wrong with having choices on how to tackle content? Does it hurt your feelings that much that a a sc
    Your reasons are false and haven't been proven. You aren't excluding someone just because its not queueable.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    "Make your own group" is always such great an argument. You can do it to handwave away basically everything. The thing with mythics is, they've pretty much replaced Heroics outside of keystone ones by now. With normals being trash tier and heroics being what normals used to be when hitting max level.

Keystone one's shouldn't be through LFD but there was a reason LFD was introduced to begin with and given mythics have taken the spot of heroics they should be baked into the LFD system.
    Completely agree, nobody wants to take a 841 frost dk in their mythic runs, I would love to be able to queue and get things done. I'm bad and forming and leading groups.

Quote Originally Posted by vaestmannaeyjar View Post
    I don't even want to do Mythics, but quests are sending me there so I have no choice. I have 836 ilvl and when I try to find a group here's what happens: "link achievement or GTFO". Right.
    Second option would be going in as a tank, as my class has a tanking spec, but I don't know the "things to do" and certainly won't learn them by not going there. I did play hardcore a loooong time ago and know reading about it is not enough.
    Sorry to say but you sound like someone who is very lazy and cant be bothered with making an effort. Mythics literally have the same mechanics as heroics jut hit harder maybe a few bosses have added mechanics, from the top of my head cordanas images coming from multiple paths, however point being I play rogue main and have pugged mythics, just opened my dungeon journal saw what extra mechanic that boss had and carried on.

You are probably too used to being spoon fed everything and imo people like you shouldn't even bother coming into dungeons would just be a liability. Stop making whiney threads and make an effort for once.

Also on a side note I probably have played the game for 4-5 hrs everyday since launch now and never once have i been asked for a mythic achieve.
    Last edited by Zaanm4n; 2016-09-12 at 08:10 AM. Reason: side note added

Create your own group.

Casuals... *sigh*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Who cares what you did in the end they had to nerf the cata dungeons significantly anyways like they had to nerf every bit of lfd content that appeared even the slightest bit challenging or added failsafe mechanics because people are just that bad.
    Also seriously mop heroics ? After cata they were so afraid you could pull whole instances in questing gear. The only mechanic you couldn't ignore from day one was probably in the brewery.
    Yeah seriously MoP heroics. Way easier than cata heroics, around WoD or MoP heroic level. Even the heroic achievements have been changed into Mythic, because pretty much the whole difficulty has been. With random groups from group finder we can already pull multiple groups in Mythics, just like in heroics before.

It feels so elitist to say "But mythics are too hard for the 'normal' player" when the same difficulty has worked fine for them. But with a name change it's suddenly too hard.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noocta View Post
    How do you know ? LFr aren't out and we don't know the ilvl requirement for them.

Right now you kinda need to go throught mythics.
    LFR rewards 835 ilvl, most of us are above 840 right now without stepping foot inside mythic. I guess the requirement for LFR wont be higher than 830.

Deleted
    Some people don;t want to lead a group. "Make your own group" is a handwaving solution to everything.

The issue is class balance.

The game is drowning in DPS - you'll neve rhave any trouble getting into any group as a half decent tank or healer (the PUGs who are opening up the Arcway and Court of Stars are all desperate for healers, for example, whilst there's a massive oversupply of dps)

So naturally, such groups are able to pick and choose what classes they take because they want the highest performing and most able classes. At this point the game is severely unbalanced for classes. As a mage you'll get an invite. As a warlock of any spec or a shadow priest you just won't.

The first check any group will apply is "what class? Oh, Warlock, forget it. Take one of the three mages applying". Outsid eof world quests sign up as a warlock, it's all decline, decline, decline, no matter you ilevel

The LFG tool overcomes this by automatching roles, so all dps classes are treated as being equal. Everyone knows they aren't, there are right now some classes in the trash can and some who are mini-gods. This may change in a tuning pass, but I'm willing to bet they won;t dare nerf demon hunters. Or fire mages either "but I spent all my artifact power on it wah"

Deleted
    Imagine having to make your own group and walking to the instance

And if Mythics are the new Heroics, then what is the probleem with making Mythics random Queue-able?

Throw in Historic data of Players being shitty with manual selection and I'm just going glassy eyed at why people are so vehemently defending this.
    Mainly because not everyone sees Mythics as the new heroics, and because m experience in the "manual selection" has been much different, magically.

- - - Updated - - -

So then it just becomes a gearing issue or one that forces players to get good. Luck of the Draw was implimented for this very reason.

So again...what's the issue?
    Not a good argument.. you have normals and Heroics queue-able. "Luck of the draw' isn't a good reason to put Mythics there too.