How do you run that script? I can check it since I'm still ak 3 as wel then I'll run it again after I hit ak4. What is the full script that you type in?

I just ran the script and I have AK4 and it came back as false.

- - - Updated - - -

Just copy /run print(IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(6)) into your chat in wow and hit enter it should respond with a true or false.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by niker99 View Post
    Was talking to peggy burridge in our class hall a few days ago and she only said hello as in first picture, now after the questline she said this, worth looking into or scrap it?

http: // imgur. com/a/YhpQH
    http: // imgur. com/a/WDGe4
    was thinking about goldshire kids or whatever, cant remember
    She is just a tribute to a woman that had three daughters with those exact names.

Okay my buddy and I were questing in Stormheim and we got to the quests around The Fallen King and he says "ooh whats this spear" clicks it and immediately shoves it into the rare without reading it. He was on a frost dk i was on a demon hunter. I wasn't able to see it at all and I don't recall there being any clickables there that you could use against the mobs in that area. Unless I'm wrong. All I know is it was leaned against a nearby grave and sparkly.

Quote Originally Posted by skydude92 View Post
    Okay my buddy and I were questing in Stormheim and we got to the quests around The Fallen King and he says "ooh whats this spear" clicks it and immediately shoves it into the rare without reading it. He was on a frost dk i was on a demon hunter. I wasn't able to see it at all and I don't recall there being any clickables there that you could use against the mobs in that area. Unless I'm wrong. All I know is it was leaned against a nearby grave and sparkly.
    That's just an item that gives a raid button power. There's tons of things like that all over. You probably noticed the explosive barrels at the pvp towers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycanthro View Post
    That's just an item that gives a raid button power. There's tons of things like that all over. You probably noticed the explosive barrels at the pvp towers.
    I did a bit of realm hopping and found it, <Wicked Looking Spear> Inflicts damage in an area of effect. I used it on the king and nothing. I guess I had just never seen one before in that area and was just wondering about it.
    Last edited by skydude92; 2016-09-20 at 06:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tollvesenet View Post
    So i ran /run print(IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(6)) from wowhead(dot)com/npc=97915/decaying-journal and it says true on me..
    Since you apparently got it from somewhere maybe Simca or another dataminer could check the item for more information.
    Maybe we get a location or other stuff related to it. It has to be cached into the database because you interacted with it and were near it at some point in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tornment View Post
    Since you apparently got it from somewhere maybe Simca or another dataminer could check the item for more information.
    Maybe we get a location or other stuff related to it. It has to be cached into the database because you interacted with it and were near it at some point in time.
    I think I found the journal. Problem is I don't have AK4. I will provide an update when I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Tornment View Post
    I'm at AK3 and mine came back as true...

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alldun View Post
    I think I found the journal. Problem is I don't have AK4. I will provide an update when I do.
    Why not just tell what and where you found the book ? There is ppl allready in ak4 to speed things up...

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhaus View Post
    Why not just tell what and where you found the book ? There is ppl allready in ak4 to speed things up...
    So much This ^

A thought comes to mind about that wedding in Azsuna with the Jilted Former Lover.

Has anyone tried Soul Reaper on any of these mobs? It still seems like that particular encounter is important, considering they only interact with DKs and Paladins, and the ability shares a word in common with the name of the skin. Also, they ARE souls. Too late for me to check, but just a thought.

Edit: Or even just testing the ability Soul Reaper on various other mobs. It would make sense, lore wise, to gather information by reaping Souls - possibly even something with Putricide. I've seen Dark Transformation and Portals being tested, so why not Soul Reaper?
    Last edited by Santorin; 2016-09-20 at 06:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Santorin View Post
    A thought comes to mind about that wedding in Azsuna with the Jilted Former Lover.

Has anyone tried Soul Reaper on any of these mobs? It still seems like that particular encounter is important, considering they only interact with DKs and Paladins, and the ability shares a word in common with the name of the skin. Also, they ARE souls. Too late for me to check, but just a thought.

Edit: Or even just testing the ability Soul Reaper on various other mobs. It would make sense, lore wise, to gather information by reaping Souls - possibly even something with Putricide. I've seen Dark Transformation and Portals being tested, so why not Soul Reaper?
    Been said multiple times that the jilted lover has nothing to do with secret appearance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slayerella View Post
    From Wowhead's Hidden Artifact page (relevant because it is the same color as what was shown above:
    By evlen1291 (326 – 1·10) yesterday at 2:55 AM (Patch 7.0.3)
    It seems that I had found a way to unlock hidden apearances without finding the secret thingy thap opens them up.
    What do you need to do:
    1) Unlock secret appearence for any of your artifact.
    2) Unlock their new color (do 200 local quests for an example)
    3) Use your forge in a spec with unlocked artifact
    4) Press SHIFT+RMB on any other artifact in your bag
    5) You can choose recolor of the hidden look.

P.S. You NEED to do it in a spec that has unlocked hidden apearence.
    P.P.S. This really seems like a bug, but when I hover over recolor it says that "To unlock you need to do 200 locals using artifact with a hidden appearence"

This opens up new looks for all of your artifacts.
    Here is a proof of it - imgur dot com /IzXjJoj I`m wielding third recolor of hidden Unholy`s artifact though it`s locked from me
    Here you can see that initial recolor is still locked - imgur dot com /hGcJUF1
    Whats does Shift RMB mean?

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Been said multiple times that the jilted lover has nothing to do with secret appearance.

- - - Updated - - -

Whats does Shift RMB mean?
    Shift + right mouse button. please let this thing go, it's just distracting and quite cleraly a bug.
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

Quote Originally Posted by Emeraldon View Post
    Shift + right mouse button. please let this thing go, it's just distracting and quite cleraly a bug.
    We know its a bug but its better than nothing and were getting as far in discovering where the actual appearance for unholy is as well as blind guy to throw darts at a dart board.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeraldon View Post
    I´ve already reported it (bug) ... dont wanna see a guys with fake hooks ...

Quote Originally Posted by Tauronus77 View Post
    I´ve already reported it (bug) ... dont wanna see a guys with fake hooks ...
    Way to kill fun

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Way to kill fun
    Fun? Exploit is not a fun, We have dedicated a time to find a real item, not to use simple WA ... My bug ticket will stay open, as I said dont wanna see a fake hooks ... it gives us just a fake hope ...

If this bug will be fixed in a next RC and someone will have one ... it will probably be a real one. then we can spam him with PMs ...

Quote Originally Posted by Ellikand View Post
    In the dressing room on wowhead they're not on the back ._.
    And so does rogues thunder fury and yet it's on the back

Quote Originally Posted by Tauronus77 View Post
    Fun? Exploit is not a fun, We have dedicated a time to find a real item, not to use simple WA ... My bug ticket will stay open, as I said dont wanna see a fake hooks ... it gives us just a fake hope ...

If this bug will be fixed in a next RC and someone will have one ... it will probably be a real one. then we can spam him with PMs ...
    exactly. people abusing that bug only perpetuates the crap and anyone who actually thinks this won't be fixed/that they'll be allowed to keep the bugged skin is being a tad uh..not..smart..