Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Class Halls. Garrisons v2.0.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have two but they are both related to Suramar. The first is the ancient mana requirement for the withered scenario. You really need to go in with the max (2000) and farming it is a major pain in the balls. The second is Suramar City itself. It is very annoying to navigate, especially with the spotter NPC's. I can't imagine doing this on alts. If it means taking a temporary break from the game then so be it.

Deleted
    The awful geometry of the world, Aszuna and Valshara suffer less from these problems, but the sheer amount of mountains, caves, caves within caves, water, lakes then add in quests that are ambigious sometimes as to where the thing you need to get/kill even is AND then add in tons of enviromental rocks, trees, and other shit that you get stuck on.

Seriously, go back to a classic zone and just breathe a sight of relief, that you can move about freely and everything is largely where the game says it is.

Legion really feels cramped and poorly developed. There is no breathing room between anything. Every zone could be stretched by 20% of landmass and the game would greatly benefit from it.

I think they know its bad, because they introduced that whistle mount to take you to a flight path. The world is almost designed to annoy the player.
    Last edited by mmoc801388ae7f; 2016-09-18 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Icoblablubb View Post
    for real dude? u get friendly like halfway through a zone ..
    Like I said, I don't mind doing it 4/5 times, but 12 times is just tedious. I just don't think its needed when you've done the main story and done the reps once on your main thats all. Half way through a zone still takes a good hour or two.

Deleted
    Profession Quests

The quests themselves are BS and the requirements on a lot of them are complete BS and not being able to finish learning everything until you are 110 complete and utter BS. It is like they dont want you playing anything other than one character this expansion.

Why does the alchemist for a "test" need 10 of each pot which = 80 of every white herb whilst Starlight Rose RNG means you wont be getting one from every node for days.

2-3000 foxflower and still not found rank 2 quest item.

I got something big, fat and hairy that Blizzard can kiss for World of Warcraft: RNG Expansion.

PS
    Its not my belly
    Last edited by mmoc101b07398d; 2016-09-18 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Icecat View Post
    Demon Hunters. Fulfill no niche that isn't already filled. Already an overabundance of melee. This class exists to make the player feel cool (hero class lololol) and to tie the aesthetic and lore to illidan and the legion. Blizzard once said they cared about mechanics before story, but apparently they didn't feel that way anymore. This class is completely pointless and we're stuck with it forever.
    Actually, they fill the old void left by the new Monk. I find the Demon Hunter is almost a carbon copy of the Mists of Pandaria Monk Tank, which I loved. Since they changed it I couldn't tolerate it at all, and now I have that similar playstyle back which is just amazing!

Scaled world content. Bad enough that we won't have flying for months or a year, but with the cramped zones and hills and ledges and other stuff everywhere, it would be really nice to have the mobs reset back to 102 or something like that when you hit 110. Have them be 110 for the world quests, but otherwise they only annoy me when trying to get from point a to point b.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Get a dictionary and look up literally please.
    I'm not sure what you're trying to correct him on since he used "literally" correctly(as in, Sargares is literally one of the most powerful villains ever in the lore. Up until the Void Lord addition/retcon he was THE most powerful), but even if he used it to mean "figuratively" both Oxford and Merriam-Webster say he is correct.

1In a literal manner or sense; exactly.
    ‘the driver took it literally when asked to go straight over the roundabout’
    ‘tiramisu, literally translated ‘pull-me-up’’

1.1informal Used for emphasis while not being literally true.
    ‘I was literally blown away by the response I got’
    : in a literal sense or manner : actually <took the remark literally> <was literally insane>
    : in effect : virtually <will literally turn the world upside down to combat cruelty or injustice — Norman Cousins>

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    New night elf character models, awful, hate looking at night elves now
    You're insane

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Staalsy View Post
    You're insane

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    Why would I be insame? The new models are horrific abominations..

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    I laughed my ass of imagining Deamon Hunters try to do Ragnaros Heroic.

But then I noticed a very bad thing - the very existence of Demon Hunters makes Blizzard unable to include a specific raid mechanics so common in the past - requirement of standing still.
    Demon hunters are going to kill so many people on shade in Kara. FLAME WREATH!!!!!

WQs are painfully boring and tedious without flying. Travel more than actual playing.

People with 835 weapons and legendaries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AltruisticRage View Post
    People with 835 weapons and legendaries.
    Why, exactly?
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Peppered View Post
    How is DH pointless in a way that doesn't apply to Fury Warriors or WW Monks? Our Momentum talent single-handedly makes us one of the most unique Melee classes to have existed yet xD.
    What? Did you even play WW on release? Have you played feral? You're unique because you have to use abilities in a 4 second window(which you get by doing your normal rotation anyways) to maximize dps? There isn't anything innovative about your class other than double jump.

Quote Originally Posted by Luko View Post
    Why, exactly?
    Because hes salty

10+ Year Old Account
    My biggest gripe is melee vs. range balance.

There are 36 specs.
    6 of them are tanks
    6 of them are healers.

This leaves 24 specs for DPS, but it is not 12/12, it is 13/11 melee. Survival's switch and the introduction of Havoc have tipped the numbers in melee's favor.

I'm not against melee hunters honestly, but I would prefer a better balance between melee and ranged. Other than that I'm still on the hype train.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Threndsa View Post
    Demon hunters are going to kill so many people on shade in Kara. FLAME WREATH!!!!!
    Oh dear, I had not thought of that.

I will blow up so, so many times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I do not have enough hands to apply enough palms to my face.

Deleted
    No flying by far.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Into View Post
    The awful geometry of the world, Aszuna and Valshara suffer less from these problems, but the sheer amount of mountains, caves, caves within caves, water, lakes then add in quests that are ambigious sometimes as to where the thing you need to get/kill even is AND then add in tons of enviromental rocks, trees, and other shit that you get stuck on.

Seriously, go back to a classic zone and just breathe a sight of relief, that you can move about freely and everything is largely where the game says it is.

Legion really feels cramped and poorly developed. There is no breathing room between anything. Every zone could be stretched by 20% of landmass and the game would greatly benefit from it.

I think they know its bad, because they introduced that whistle mount to take you to a flight path. The world is almost designed to annoy the player.
    Also this - but I guess, things have to be so cramped because if we would have larger zones, more people would complain about no-flying, and devs don't want that. Manipulative bastards.

''Something's not quite right''

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    This is a coom WoW pitfall. Trying to keep things interesting, but not being prohibitive to alts.
    It's unsolvable by definition.

Alt-friendly means your main character won't fall behind if you split your time budget in two (or more), which means that all you need to do to progress with one character will necessarily be halved.

If you do that, then it's alt-friendly, but there's nothing compelling or interesting to do on that main character as it has already progressed as far as you wanted it to.

I am personally against the game being too alt-friendly. As a catch-up mechanic, sure. And Legion has that. But as in plaing two characters at the same time to near or at full potential? Shouldn't be possible.

EDIT: As for my biggest gripe, it's the way gear is awarded in PvP.