Guys, Just wanna make sure, since we tested on different class. What potion would you choose between Potion of Deadly Grace or Potion of Old War ? I've been told that the Old war was bugged, but fixed today.

Any result?

Edit : For Enhance spec

Now that it has been fixed, Old War performs best.

Hi guys -Trinkets!~

So I just picked up 845 Faulty Countermeasure - I've never been the sharpest with On-Use trinkets but I want to up my game.
    Any tips for how this should be used - do I macro it with DoomWinds?

AskMrRobot does not favour it, but I'm going by WordUp's IcyVeins guide.
    Should it replace An'she 840 1,123 AGI, 898 Haste, or;
    Tirathon's Betrayal 840 1,123 AGI, 1m15s On-Use Dark Strikes ability. ?

A bit confused by all the options.

Sim it but probably I wouldnt replace your trinkets. FCM is pretty bad now that we know it was bugged in Simcraft

Searching through the forum i couldn't get any results for Swarming Plaguehive the trinket that drops from Nythendra. Is it possible for enhancement shamans to utilize it like the other caster oriented trinkets and how good could it be?

Deleted
    Really XD? Got some Deadly Grace yesterday, is it super-bad to still use Grace or is the diff. marginal?

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf View Post
    Searching through the forum i couldn't get any results for Swarming Plaguehive the trinket that drops from Nythendra. Is it possible for enhancement shamans to utilize it like the other caster oriented trinkets and how good could it be?
    We don't have it to test it.
    Author, Hekili, a priority helper addon.

in raid last night deadly grace was horrible compared to old war by a diffrence of about 3 mil damage

Quote Originally Posted by slapchop View Post
    in raid last night deadly grace was horrible compared to old war by a diffrence of about 3 mil damage
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...one&source=190 Old War

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...done&source=21 Deadly Grace

Not exactly true, its extremely RNG
    http://twitch.tv/fsslgnra Streaming whatever dumb shit I'm doing at the time

Welp, had a blast playing tonight.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...#view=rankings

Enhancement is fine, as long as you dont have to aoe stuff down.

If anyone is interested in how good enhancement is for the current content, I can upload the bosskills that I recorded via stream.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Deleted
    So I rolled on Ursoc and got Warforged Bloodthirsty Instinct ilvl 855, is it better then a WQ mastery trinket ilvl 815?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Darleth View Post

If anyone is interested in how good enhancement is for the current content, I can upload the bosskills that I recorded via stream.
    it would be great mate.

Is the Bough of Corruption(stacking and spreading DoT) any decent/have a chance of being decent? My loot spec was set as Elemental from farming for the Artifact Appearance in Underbelly and I got the trinket.

Right now I have 845 An'she with Mastery and Leech and an 840 Egg of Serpentrix.

Crash Lightning can not proc Stormbringer. Stormbringer procs off main hand attacks, but Crash Lightning is a spell. You might feel like you are proccing a Stormbringer when casting Crash Lightning, but it's most likely just an auto attack doing that.
    Just read that in a thread as advice for someone who was seeking help.

Didn't we establish that CL can proc stormbringer?

Quote Originally Posted by Tindrana View Post
    So I rolled on Ursoc and got Warforged Bloodthirsty Instinct ilvl 855, is it better then a WQ mastery trinket ilvl 815?

Thanks.
    Pretty sure its better than that. Even my Mythic+ Chrono Shard gave me about 100 dps more :P
    If anything, sim it.

*tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Quote Originally Posted by ehxy View Post
    Just read that in a thread as advice for someone who was seeking help.

Didn't we establish that CL can proc stormbringer?
    yes it also applies frostbrand and flame tongu.

A question of my own. Does anyone know if it is ever worth it to take windsong and fury of air? would these be better for some of the mythic+ types?

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

And as long as you get some decent RNG :P

Was comparing logs today between myself and the other Enh in our guild. The different in Stormbringer procs can sometimes be flat out scary.
    Last edited by Murderdoll; 2016-09-22 at 12:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Murderdoll View Post
    And as long as you get some decent RNG :P

Was comparing logs today between myself and the other Enh in our guild. The different in Stormbringer procs can sometimes be flat out scary.
    Yeah I know what you mean. I had a try on Nythendra in heroic where I was pushing 314k constant damage, because of high procs and not getting rot. Would've been rank 1 enhancer worldwide on logs, made me a bit sad in that moment, because we wiped :P

Quote Originally Posted by WakeUpDead View Post
    it would be great mate.
    VoD's are up on my twitch channel.

*tips m'fedora*

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I know what you mean. I had a try on Nythendra in heroic where I was pushing 314k constant damage, because of high procs and not getting rot. Would've been rank 1 enhancer worldwide on logs, made me a bit sad in that moment, because we wiped :P.
    You had 13 more Stormbringer than I did and 30 seconds shorter fight. I had quite a few Rots though so I can live with it. I legit had 0 procs in the final minute of the fight. It just feels so bad when you can swing from one extreme to the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Espeonagetieler View Post
    yes it also applies frostbrand and flame tongu.

A question of my own. Does anyone know if it is ever worth it to take windsong and fury of air? would these be better for some of the mythic+ types?
    scratch that thought you were speaking about ascendance, yeeeeeeeeeeeesh!
    Last edited by ehxy; 2016-09-22 at 02:30 PM.