Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    The current levelling speed in Legion content is a way too slow. Here's some tabs:
    1:55, 2:20, 3:30, 2:30, 2:05, 2:10, total 14:30 for 6 levels, 2:25 per level.

It takes more than a week of everyday play to just get a character to the level 110. Totally unacceptable.

Update: and the next level is 3:40.
    The horror! Why, you should be max level in a few minutes!

“Life is a journey, not a destination.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson

Deleted
    The current levelling speed in Legion content is a way too slow. Here's some tabs:

It takes more than a week of everyday play to just get a character to the level 110. Totally unacceptable.

You must have been doing something else while leveling, with those time stamps you got there.
    Did you take 25 min toilet break between every level?, and some snacks afterwards ? or maybe you forgot to turn on run and walked around?.

in all seriousness, you must have been taking some detours, or exploring alot of something like that, which is totally fine, but your time stamps do not show the general leveling time from 100-110,

Define 'poor job'.
    Poor job as in spending a week levelling when you can do it in 2 days without even trying to speed level.

10+ Year Old Account
    23 hours after launch I hit 110.
    15 hours played.

Only did bonus objectives, main stories in each zone, and two dungeons.
    Leveling was fast and easy
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by Baelic View Post
    I bet you'd be absolutely shitting yourself if you knew what the leveling experience from 1 - 60 was in Vanilla, heck even the 60-70 grind in BC.
    20 days played from 1-60 and that was fast back then most people did 22-25 days lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Avenging Wrath View Post
    Streamer did it 5:37.

ppl that was doing it in that time found an exploit and did it that way lol. i know i saw it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollfat View Post
    Alright apparently i'm doing something wrong then. I finished my 4th zone still at level 108.
    You did all bonus objectives in each zone? I'm willing to bet alot on the fact that you didnt The same thing happened to my friend and the first thing I said "Do bonus objectives and gg" and he dinged 110 like 2 hours later flying around doing em all.
    So take your time guys, do the objectives theres alot of em in each zone and almost 50k XP for each + the xp you get from all the mobs you kill.

As i said, it is impossible. Do you have any proofs?
    the proof is all the people that were 110 in less than 24 hours after launch.... Just because you are a bad dont try and think others are the ones making stuff up. With the issues you are having maybe this game is no longer for you?

Concentrate on zone and don't do the profession quest. Just do zone quest with the bonus and clear everything.
    Save Stormhein for the last, despite High Mountain is a pain to navigate, you have a shitload of quest in this zone.

The only place I see where it's unfair it depend on your weapon class quest chain you choose, a short one like the Mage fire or a long one like the warlock destro artifact.

Chose a hunter and barrage all the shit around. It won't take a loooooong looooong time to level

Edit: Check your rested experience

If you think legion lvling is slow then you're either new to the game or doing it wrong. It was a breeze getting to 110, I work and go to college and still managed to get from 100-110 in a few days. I considered my lvling time slow since some people got it in a day

wait wait wait wait wait....

Are you trolling/kidding?

Leveling is SLOW?????

Have you played the last expack at all?

My first character felt incredibly slow, the two I've leveled since seemed to go much faster. I don't have a problem with it.
    Cool as a cucumber.

10+ Year Old Account

Then you're doing something wrong. I didn't finish the zones 100% and got to 110 the next day. I finished 3 zones and did 3 quests for Stormheim on my DH (second char) and was 110. My DK only ran dungeons, finished Azsuna and did the XP order hall missions and she's 106 with basically zilch effort.

Edit: A 'slow' levelling pace isn't unacceptable. Whining about levelling being slow is. Try levelling in vanilla/TBC LMAO.

-Credit to Mythriz for the signature and avatar!

I guess you didn't play vanilla-wrath.

Leveling felt just about right to me. Not a long slog and not the light speed of 80-85 in Cata. Granted if felt a bit slow at first, because I spent to prior week or two powering my toons (9 or 10) from 85-100 though invasions.

10+ Year Old Account
    It took me all of about 20 hours to get to 110 from 100, and I was taking my time actually reading the quests and paying attention to the story. Second character took about 15 hours or so (Marked for Death makes leveling a total joke on a rogue).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawdsent View Post
    You did all bonus objectives in each zone? I'm willing to bet alot on the fact that you didnt The same thing happened to my friend and the first thing I said "Do bonus objectives and gg" and he dinged 110 like 2 hours later flying around doing em all.
    So take your time guys, do the objectives theres alot of em in each zone and almost 50k XP for each + the xp you get from all the mobs you kill.
    Yeah, I wanted to see how far the main quests would get me by themselves without any extra padding from bonus objectives, rares, or misc quests. I actually did do a bit of bonus objectives or else I would have had all 4 pillars of creation at level 107. My friend dinged 110 after thoroughly completing 3 zones.
    HEROES NEVER DIE

I seem to remember back at the start of wrath it could take 3-4 hours for each level towards the end. Leveling is a breeze these days.

10+ Year Old Account

Yeah, I hate when it takes me longer to beat a game. I wish everything was like Call of Duty where I could complete the campaign in the average length of a spongebob episode. /sarcasm
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.