Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    So, was it Parkinson's medication or not? I'll answer that: it's not.

The medication, called Provigil, wasn't for Parkinson's. It was for sleepiness, and is somtimes used for people with Parkinson's, but is also used by people with MS, people with finals next week, and people who drive trucks. It is not Parkinson's medication.

https://www.drugs.com/provigil.html

The manufacturer's website, http://www.provigil.com/, does not use the term "Parkinson's" even once.

Also it was one email, not "emails", but I think I made my point.
    Well, Clinton blog aside, everything here you said jives exactly with what I was saying, so I don't exactly see this as some sort of refutation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    Well, Clinton blog aside, everything here you said jives exactly with what I was saying, so I don't exactly see this as some sort of refutation.
    LIAR.

You just called Snopes a Clinton blog.

You said it was Parkinson's. Not even the manufacturer is saying this on their own website!

You said it was multiple emails when it was one email talking about military use of the drug.

The only thing you said this doesn't refute is the line you gave that was mutually self-refuting. And I still refuted half of it! You can't even get your own conspiracy theories right. Why the hell are you wasting everyone's time? Did you think this through?

EDIT: And some of your other bullshit

Then again, you can have Parkinson's without the tremors
    You are half-assed making the case she has Parkinson's and citing lack of evidence as a stroke in your favor? Do you not realize how crazy that makes you sound?
    Last edited by Breccia; 2016-09-25 at 06:39 PM.

I SAID READ IT. For once in this thread, show some goddam initiative and actually investigate the claims you're making. READ IT!
    You're quite upset over it, and who knows why.

I was responding to the "conspiracy theory" that she has Parkinson's. That is in fact where the theory came from. And I also said it was likely not a treatment for Parkinson's. She was requesting information on it. Do you think it's because she was approving it for military use? Is that her function?

No. Why would she be requesting information on a medication. Could it be because she was thinking about using it herself?

- - - Updated - - -

You said it was Parkinson's.
    I literally said it was probably not Parkinson's, you should learn to read.

I don't think Parkinson's is a realistic possibility, but her asking for Parkinson's medication is.

Then again, you can have Parkinson's without the tremors...

So, was it Parkinson's medication or not?
    She's also on
    - Armor Thyroid
    - Coumadin

10+ Year Old Account
    You're quite upset over it
    I'm upset because you keep coming back here with easily debunkable lies. Not even you believe you at this point. You couldn't even cite the lie you were referencing. It has come to pass, that the only way you can even attempt to defend your wild, baseless accusations is by not even reading or providing them, which means you are no longer choosing between willful ignorance and a lie, you're using one to do the other, and you're doing it on purpose.

You have nothing. Everyone here knows it, including you. Give up.

I literally said it was probably not Parkinson's, you should learn to read.
    I did read, what you said was this:

I don't think Parkinson's is a realistic possibility, but her asking for Parkinson's medication is.
    She didn't ask for Parkinson's medication. You made that shit up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    She's also on
    - Armor Thyroid
    - Coumadin
    There! See? See how hard it is to actually back your argument up once a while? At least lockedout can bring evidence.

Anyhow, yes, Coumadin is used to prevent blood clots, which she's had. Armor Thyroid is for low thyroid and maybe goiters. She's on both.

She didn't ask for Parkinson's medication. You made that shit up.
    No, I didn't, I said it was a possibility based on the email provided. Just because I don't link every video I refer to in every post doesn't mean the evidence doesn't exist, it's simply already been posted earlier in the thread, just as it says in the post.

I never said she had Parkinson's, you made that shit up.

And I was explaining where the conspiracy theory originated, not that I believed she had Parkinson's.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I didn't, I said it was a possibility based on the email provided.
    Which you could only say because you never read the email. There was literally no evidence it was being asked for about Parkinson's. There is actually evidence it was the reverse, i.e. some other use, namely, (foreign) military. Also, who asked about it? Who wrote the email? Do you have anything?

And I said you were half-assed making the case. Saying "she probably doesn't, but look at all this (FALSE] evidence she has Parkinson's!" isn't fooling anyone. Not even you.

Which you could only say because you never read the email. There was literally no evidence it was being asked for about Parkinson's. There is actually evidence it was the reverse, i.e. some other use, namely, (foreign) military. Also, who asked about it? Who wrote the email? Do you have anything?

And I said you were half-assed making the case. Saying "she probably doesn't, but look at all this (FALSE] evidence she has Parkinson's!" isn't fooling anyone. Not even you.
    Medicines are used for more than one thing, that's literally what my first post says in detail. I think you're just going crazy over any association with Clinton and Parkinson's that you can't actually read the post.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you're just going crazy over any association with Clinton and Parkinson's that you can't actually read the post.
    If you really didn't think she has Parkinson's, then defend in detail why
    Then again, you can have Parkinson's without the tremors
    was how you chose to lead your concluding line. Because either you were trying to half-ass the case without saying it directly, or you are worthless at making a logical argument. In one version, you're trying to introduce evidence without evidence (which, again, flat-out doesn't exist. The email you talked about says nothing about your point). In the other version, you're trying to make an argument with points that directly refute yourself. You're a liar, or you're incompetent. Pick one.

was how you chose to lead your concluding line.
    In favor of being thorough, because humans are complicated and many things are possible.

You're fighting that strawman hard. A strawman that nobody built for you, how lonely.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're fighting that strawman hard.
    I am using your own words, in context. That's literally the opposite of a strawman. You really don't know how to debate, do you? Did you think this through?

I am using your own words, in context. That's literally the opposite of a strawman. You really don't know how to debate, do you? Did you think this through?
    There's no context, you're trying to attack me saying Clinton has Parkinson's when that's never what I or anyone else said. That's a strawman.

So, was it Parkinson's medication or not? I'll answer that: it's not.

The medication, called Provigil, wasn't for Parkinson's. It was for sleepiness, and is somtimes used for people with Parkinson's, but is also used by people with MS, people with finals next week, and people who drive trucks. It is not Parkinson's medication.
    Oh sweet, I take that for narcolepsy. I can't say it works too well. It's the only thing I take that I can't get two months of pills at a time for, so it's a bit strange seeing it referred to as having no potential for abuse while also being tightly controlled. It's also damn expensive.

And of course it can be used to treat the exhaustion associated with hypothyroid, so even if her interest were personal it wouldn't require additional health problems.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's no context, you're trying to attack me saying Clinton has Parkinson's when that's never what I or anyone else said. That's a strawman.
    Sigh. I'm done beating this down, so it'll be the last time.

I spent most of the posts pointing out how you were incredibly wrong about the email, and the medication in the email.

I then said you half-assed your argument she has Parkinson's, based on you saying she asked about Parkinson's medication (false) and that ridiculous argument of yours saying she could have Parkinson's while still showing no symptoms. That's a stupid thing to say if you're trying to convince people you don't think she has Parkinson's.

But then, I must remind myself, you don't think sites like CNN, Snopes or Politifact count -- and you think that so hard, you got infracted for it. So I already knew you came to this argument ready to flat-out ignore evidence, even the evidence you yourself brought up.

Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    And of course it can be used to treat the exhaustion associated with hypothyroid, so even if her interest were personal it wouldn't require additional health problems.
    It also doesn't require a conspiracy theory.

No, I didn't, I said it was a possibility based on the email provided. Just because I don't link every video I refer to in every post doesn't mean the evidence doesn't exist, it's simply already been posted earlier in the thread, just as it says in the post.

I never said she had Parkinson's, you made that shit up.

And I was explaining where the conspiracy theory originated, not that I believed she had Parkinson's.
    No, you won't link the video because it is probably from fucking Infowars.

- - - Updated - - -

It also doesn't require a conspiracy theory.
    For you it doesn't, for everyone else, they have ignored it because they have listened to her doctor. Not someone that isn't trained in anything but conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    No, you won't link the video because it is probably from fucking Infowars.

- - - Updated - - -

For you it doesn't, for everyone else, they have ignored it because they have listened to her doctor. Not someone that isn't trained in anything but conspiracy theories.
    The videos are linked in this thread already, and we might has well have asked her campaign manager if she was healthy enough to run. It's not like they're going to purposefully release negative publicity about Clintons health, except when they released a medical report and had to fire doctor drew over it.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...hwriter-214270

Excerpt from article "I Was RFK's Speechwriter. Now I'm voting for Trump. Here's why."
    But today’s Democrats have become the Party of War: a home for arms merchants, mercenaries, academic war planners, lobbyists for every foreign intervention, promoters of color revolutions, failed generals, exploiters of the natural resources of corrupt governments. We have American military bases in 80 countries, and there are now American military personnel on the ground in about 130 countries, a remarkable achievement since there are only 192 recognized countries. Generals and admirals announce our national policies. Theater commanders are our principal ambassadors. Our first answer to trouble or opposition of any kind seems always to be a military movement or action.
    I remember a time not long ago when everyone on the left considered Dick Cheney the most evil man on the planet. Well time moved on and you found a new evil, namely Donald Trump. Of course, what is amazing is that most Hillary supporters haven't considered the fact that Hillary Clinton is basically Dick Cheney minus the charm.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...hwriter-214270

Excerpt from article "I Was RFK's Speechwriter. Now I'm voting for Trump. Here's why."

I remember a time not long ago when everyone on the left considered Dick Cheney the most evil man on the planet. Well time moved on and you found a new evil, namely Donald Trump. Of course, what is amazing is that most Hillary supporters haven't considered the fact that Hillary Clinton is basically Dick Cheney minus the charm.
    Everyone on the left is keenly aware of Clinton's foreign policy proclivities. Its impressive that Donald Trump's tend to scare us more.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Everyone on the left is keenly aware of Clinton's foreign policy proclivities. Its impressive that Donald Trump's tend to scare us more.
    I suspect the general left is scared of Trump not for his foreign policy, but his domestic policy. Naturally, this ignores that the Presidency is designed to be weak at home and powerful abroad.