Quote Originally Posted by Baddok21 View Post
    Does any spec have this much RNG?

Runic Corruption
    Scourge of Worlds
    Castigator applying wounds
    Castigator bursting wounds
    Infected claws
    legendary everything except shoulders
    Dunno, but is it a bad thing? It doesn't play odd or anything. It feels good to play when you get into it.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddok21 View Post
    Does any spec have this much RNG?

Runic Corruption
    Scourge of Worlds
    Castigator applying wounds
    Castigator bursting wounds
    Infected claws
    legendary everything except shoulders
    Unholy has lots of rng aspects, but over a longer fight the dps variance is actually rather small compared to other classes. Lots of small sources of RNG just even each other out it seems.

so whats the best Talent now with the Bracer ?

I am atleast going BS, PP, UF, SI and SR. Not sure if it is the best though. Heavy mastery/haste build.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    I personally run with UF, the chance to miss wounds is just too high with bracers and castigator. I also switched to haste > mastery build.

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    I am atleast going BS, PP, UF, SI and SR. Not sure if it is the best though. Heavy mastery/haste build.
    This guy gets it. All the Cast purists in here are gonna feel really dumb when the best dps spec is heavy master/haste UF and you're in full crit gear. With the build above i'm sitting at 350k ST dps sustained in 858 gear. Auto attack damage is usually 3rd or 4th. Don't discount autos. Also, Rune of the Fallen Crusader is a chance on hit with no ICD and is not PPM. with bracers, UF has a 100% up time, and with SR up you're swing speed is near 1s. You attack faster with a 2h than most DW classes can. The above build is absolutely fantastic for all situations, with a only a change to AWS/Necrosis on ZD and Ursoc.

It's pretty simple math. Cast nets you the occasional +2 Wounds and +1 Pop. But bracers pop so many wounds to that the extra FSs you do don't matter because with heavy mastery your wounds will hit substantially harder. Not only does UF provide substantial DPS, but heavy master causes the massive amount of wounds you'll be popping to do more damage. Do not be blinded by the misinformation that is "Cast+crit=best no discussion". You'll get left in the dust.

Quote Originally Posted by Vycaus View Post
    This guy gets it. All the Cast purists in here are gonna feel really dumb when the best dps spec is heavy master/haste UF and you're in full crit gear. With the build above i'm sitting at 350k ST dps sustained in 858 gear. Auto attack damage is usually 3rd or 4th. Don't discount autos. Also, Rune of the Fallen Crusader is a chance on hit with no ICD and is not PPM. with bracers, UF has a 100% up time, and with SR up you're swing speed is near 1s. You attack faster with a 2h than most DW classes can. The above build is absolutely fantastic for all situations, with a only a change to AWS/Necrosis on ZD and Ursoc.

It's pretty simple math. Cast nets you the occasional +2 Wounds and +1 Pop. But bracers pop so many wounds to that the extra FSs you do don't matter because with heavy mastery your wounds will hit substantially harder. Not only does UF provide substantial DPS, but heavy master causes the massive amount of wounds you'll be popping to do more damage. Do not be blinded by the misinformation that is "Cast+crit=best no discussion". You'll get left in the dust.
    You're using AWS on Ursoc? Though BS was the all around talent when you had the bracers, simply because the wound popping with 50% increased damage from BS was rather good on ST. I might be wrong here, haven't looked enough around on logs to see what people use.

Also hoping I will get the +10% auto attack dmg ring this week, got a feeling that one is rather good on UH w/bracers.

With 30% mastery, 18% haste, 30% crit, i find that UF is complete DPS loss even with 10% extra auto attack damage ring. Maybe this changes once gear gets better but right now in this very moment in wow castigator is superior. You can pretend like you have some sort of insider knowledge all you want, but theres no point in spout out shit like you know for an undeniable fact. How is stacking mastery gonna help with your attack swings? What does master do for you at all even with UF spec? Seems like you came in here to disagree with everybody to seem like you got some sort of hot tip or something. Also, i don't believe you're pulling 350k ST dps over 3 minutes. No buffs. So stop the bullshit right there.

- - - Updated - - -

Lmao 350k st damage as UF, get the fuck out of here kid

- - - Updated - - -

Yo SR is up but i cant seem to burst more than 1 wound at a time, let me waste 3 gcd's for a haste buff. Its actually baffling how youve come to this conclusion...lmao...

Quote Originally Posted by turbosnail View Post
    With 30% mastery, 18% haste, 30% crit, i find that UF is complete DPS loss even with 10% extra auto attack damage ring. Maybe this changes once gear gets better but right now in this very moment in wow castigator is superior. You can pretend like you have some sort of insider knowledge all you want, but theres no point in spout out shit like you know for an undeniable fact. How is stacking mastery gonna help with your attack swings? What does master do for you at all even with UF spec? Seems like you came in here to disagree with everybody to seem like you got some sort of hot tip or something. Also, i don't believe you're pulling 350k ST dps over 3 minutes. No buffs. So stop the bullshit right there.

- - - Updated - - -

Lmao 350k st damage as UF, get the fuck out of here kid

- - - Updated - - -

Yo SR is up but i cant seem to burst more than 1 wound at a time, let me waste 3 gcd's for a haste buff. Its actually baffling how youve come to this conclusion...lmao...
    Mastery increases shadow dmg, with the bracers we're popping 1-5 wounds, that deals shadow dmg. When we pop wounds we get attack speed from UF.

If I however had 30% crit, I would most likely go with Castigator as well, but I have dropped all the crit I got, in change for mastery/haste. sitting at 17% crit, 20% haste and 69% mastery atm.

Can not say for certain what is best though. But I've been handed mastery/haste gear by RNG Jesus, so that is what I am going with.
    Last edited by Noxina; 2016-09-27 at 03:13 PM.

Mastery increases shadow dmg, with the bracers we're popping 1-5 wounds, that deals shadow dmg. When we pop wounds we get attack speed from UF.

If I however had 30% crit, I would most likely go with Castigator as well, but I have dropped all the crit I got, in change for mastery/haste. sitting at 17% crit, 20% haste and 69% mastery atm.

Can not say for certain what is best though. But I've been handed mastery/haste gear by RNG Jesus, so that is what I am going with.
    Right, but popping MORE wounds is higher net damage then having the wounds themselves do more damage. You can test this using CS over castigator, it's the sole reason why the bracers are so desirable.

Just got my legendary bracers!
    AND
    just got 865 Angerboda from challengers chest

37% crit
    20% haste
    22% mastery

Life is good BOIS!

I dont think the bracers are nerfed at all just got 3 back to back to back 8 stack wound explosions

like having apocalypse with no CD wth is this
    Last edited by Baddok21; 2016-09-27 at 04:29 PM.

To all of you have the bracers I just came to say I hate you all.

I will now go cry in the corner as more versatility gear continues to drop for me.

Quote Originally Posted by turbosnail View Post
    Right, but popping MORE wounds is higher net damage then having the wounds themselves do more damage. You can test this using CS over castigator, it's the sole reason why the bracers are so desirable.
    The problem is that you have to stack up 7-8 wounds all the time, instead of 5. Meh, top players with the bracers are going haste/mastery with UF, most likely for a reason. Nobody is telling you to what you think is bad though, so keep your Castigator spec, it for sure is fun when you pop 7 wounds.

The problem is that you have to stack up 7-8 wounds all the time, instead of 5. Meh, top players with the bracers are going haste/mastery with UF, most likely for a reason. Nobody is telling you to what you think is bad though, so keep your Castigator spec, it for sure is fun when you pop 7 wounds.
    Out of curiosity, does the 100% attack speed affect anything besides white dmg (and obviously the proccs associated with it)?

You're using AWS on Ursoc? Though BS was the all around talent when you had the bracers, simply because the wound popping with 50% increased damage from BS was rather good on ST. I might be wrong here, haven't looked enough around on logs to see what people use.

Also hoping I will get the +10% auto attack dmg ring this week, got a feeling that one is rather good on UH w/bracers.
    It's debatable. They are probably very close. AWS does scale with crit, so going heavy Haste/mastery with UF, BS prob does net out higher. Further testing required. I can't seem to land that 10% auto swing ring . Do want.

@turbosnail As I posted, you're dismissiveness of a valid and superior alternative will only hurt yourself. Enjoy your early expac Crit bubble. It will not scale as hard as Haste/Maste/UF will. Another thing you are not considering is Fallen Crusader up time. FC procs on white swings, has no ICD and is not PPM. Every top DK in the world with bracers is going Haste/Maste/UF. Please continue to tell everyone else they are lying and flat wrong. I'll see you at the top of the meters.

Every top parse WITH the bracers is UF heavy haste/mastery on WCL....

If data cannot tell you that Crit is the wrong way to go with Bracers then I don't know what will.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Out of curiosity, does the 100% attack speed affect anything besides white dmg (and obviously the proccs associated with it)?
    White hits and procs only. Though melee hits do count.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldvibes View Post
    Every top parse WITH the bracers is UF heavy haste/mastery on WCL....

If data cannot tell you that Crit is the wrong way to go with Bracers then I don't know what will.
    I dunno, a quick look at WC logs shows top UH DK parses using various talents. Some with UF, some not. Some with Necrosis, some with Infected Claws, etc.

I'm personally in favor of a build with Castigator, BS, and Infected Claws. Naturally, I'll try the various options out, but as the bracers haven't dropped for me yet I must wait...

Edit: As for Fallen Crusader, I was under the impression it WAS RPPM. A quick google search only got me info that it was PPM, but years ago. Any recent data on this?

I was being a huge asshole with my earlier posts. I was hungover. I am currently running a heavy mastery and haste gear for h EN and i am seeing a HUGE improvement. It seems like i was very hasty with my shit talking. Im really sorry. I will post with more results later

- - - Updated - - -

Alright, looks like I may have been overlooking something stated before, and thats rune of the fallen crusader procs. The uptime on it is basically 100%, leaving you with enough strength to automatically put you in line with castigator. No joke, thats the only aspect of UF so far ive mentioned and its already on par with castigator. The white damage you do is heavily increased (esp. with the +10% auto attack ring) and that puts an edge over castigator IF you have over 40% mastery. I really need to be less hot headed when it comes to shit like this. Apologies to all

- - - Updated - - -

To add to it i was running BS, PP, UF, with infected claws.

Deleted
    Hey long time lurker but decided to finally register ������
    With UF and the bracers what stat split are you at?
    I'm running 20 crit, 20 haste and 60 mastery with about 24500 str and it feels very clunky and often resource starved. That's with BS,PP,IC and SR.
    Castigator felt like more damage or at least smoother but I realise it could be I've set my stats up wrong.
    I've only tried it in dungeons so far though so perhaps on a longer fight it pulls ahead?