Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    She won this debate, unequivocally.
    As if anybody who will say that now was going to say anything other than that.

Zzzz...
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

While I definitely dislike Trump, Clinton saying he respects the votes and such after all that was done and came out during the primary I honestly feel is in bad taste.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

"People we were going to deport are CITIZENS! THE OUTRAGE OF LEGAL CITIZENS!".

So much for "I only hate illegal immigrants" I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the most mind-numbing debate I've ever seen in my life. I'm embarrassed for my country. Any Canadians or Europeans want to adopt-an-American?

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    Clinton won.
    Agreed
    /char
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    And?

The nation needs somebody who will go into a situation with strength.

Not some beta who blames YT videos when she fails to get her assets in play on time.

Not some beta tours the world trading US interests for donations to her private foundation.

And as I type this he just bitch slapped Hillary for her total lack of accomplishment.
    "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" hats with "Made in China" tags on them, factories in Mexico making his suits, etc.

Trump's such a sell out, a liar, a con man and it's completely indefensible, so the only options the Trumples have is going after Hillary.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by wtfzerg View Post
    NATO is willing to use it as well, so it's not as outlandish as you might think.
    I didn't know Naro had nukes, good luck with that level of crazy.

Huh. Ninety minutes standing up, and Clinton came out looking in better health than Trump. Must be her robot double.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    IT'S NOT NICE TO SAY THINGS ABOUT ME.

IT'S NOT NICE.

To say things about me!

IT'S NOT NICE. SHE'S NOT NICE.
    I was only half paying attention then so was hoping I misheard his statement. Guess I heard him right... wow

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    While I definitely dislike Trump, Clinton saying he respects the votes and such after all that was done and came out during the primary I honestly feel is in bad taste.
    Why?? People should respect the rule of democracy.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    I was only half paying attention then so was hoping I misheard his statement. Guess I heard him right... wow
    Nope. He was sobbing about how she runs "unfair adds" about him and "he could do that, but he chose not to".

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's look at the polls in a few days. My guess is: Trump just officially lost the elections.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Yeah, Clinton won that debate. Trump just rambled about nothing and never answered the question cept the last one.

I'm sending flowers to Lester Hotl tomorrow.

Chelsea has a nice body, but her face...
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Huh. Ninety minutes standing up, and Clinton came out looking in better health than Trump. Must be her robot double.
    Seriously though this debate brought up all sorts of questions about Trumps mental and physical health, very interesting.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

10+ Year Old Account
    The winner: Lester Holt and the TV audience

Deleted
    Who won the debate americans?

10+ Year Old Account
    CHIIIIIna

Its a yuuuge issue to hear in person.