Page 9 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprucelee View Post
    NA dominating!

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    They are just trolling. They will get their mouths shut in a few hours.

- - - Updated - - -

WAT???.... Hahahah
    He's correct, once the Oceanic realms start raiding it'll change the game

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Ditto! I hope it comes back

- - - Updated - - -

limit 3/7... they are going fast

I have to say, I am really disappointed that bozzelprogress.com is not yet up and running for the race. I mean c'mon, there's been plenty of time. How are we now supposed to keep track of the legitimate world first race?

EU choking right now. Not a single EU guild has a Mythic kill LOLOLOLOLOLOL. US guilds absolutely railing their away counterparts. I expected nothing less of the great US guilds, but the level of domination over the EU is embarrassing. They need to get good fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugus View Post
    EU choking right now. Not a single EU guild has a Mythic kill LOLOLOLOLOLOL. US guilds absolutely railing their away counterparts. I expected nothing less of the great US guilds, but the level of domination over the EU is embarrassing. They need to get good fast.
    If you're not being serious, joke has already been done multiple times.

If you are being serious, I'm very, very sorry; your parents and/or your home country's educational system has completely failed you.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    If you're not being serious, joke has already been done multiple times.

If you are being serious, I'm very, very sorry; your parents and/or your home country's educational system has completely failed you.
    I'm sorry but the EU guilds have failed you miserably. Hopefully you have something else going on your life instead of watching strangers playing a video game. I doubt you do but I can hope. Just accept the fact that the US guilds have taken over. You have to stop living in the past.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like the Mythic race stopped being fun after Ensidia folded. Paragon was a decent replacement but now they too are gone.

Wow, EU Guilds can't kill any bosses so far... what the heck??

I wonder if Midwinter will clear tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugus View Post
    I'm sorry but the EU guilds have failed you miserably. Hopefully you have something else going on your life instead of watching strangers playing a video game. I doubt you do but I can hope. Just accept the fact that the US guilds have taken over. You have to stop living in the past.
    I'm pretty sure I've been openly and actively rooting for Midwinter in this thread. Since you're obvious just here to troll nonsensically, I'll just put you on ignore. I recommend everyone else does as well.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    After Ensidia? Did they even do any #1 besides Mimiron Hardmode? Now if you said Nihilium, I'd maybe understand it but lol after Ensidia disbanded.
    Ensidia/SK Gaming. They had an impressive reign during the days when WoW had its highest sub count.

10+ Year Old Account
    Limit and Midwinter both now 4/7.

Edited to change SNF to Midwinter.

- - - Updated - - -

Is Ilgynoth the dps check this tier?

Deleted
    NA is sure dominating this time around. Sad picture here @ EU guilds!

The trolling in this thread is real, or people really are this daft.

Is the 1st boss harder than the ones after? Spider boss seems to be falling over based on Wowprogress timestamps

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    have any Aussie (Oceanic) guilds started yet? They dont appear to have, but just checking.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    NA is sure dominating this time around. Sad picture here @ EU guilds!
    They dominate NOTHING, they just exploit the 24 hour release difference, that's all there's to it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Is the 1st boss harder than the ones after? Spider boss seems to be falling over based on Wowprogress timestamps
    It looks like they added a bunch of health to Elerethe after some guilds killed it. It had ~200M more health for us on Heroic this week.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Serenity is going to destroy all US guilds tomorrow. It's like this every tier. The US gets a headstart then boom, they dominate everyone.