I feel like Arms does garbage damage now. Anyone else agree?

Quote Originally Posted by Paszo View Post
    I did a mythic +5 NL and on every fight except for the giant worm, I was beat by the shaman and mage. Without the procs, I am staying under 280k, meanwhile the mage is doing 330k, and the shaman is pushing 290-300k

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnokk View Post
    I did a mythic +5 NL and on every fight except for the giant worm, I was beat by the shaman and mage. Without the procs, I am staying under 280k, meanwhile the mage is doing 330k, and the shaman is pushing 290-300k
    Flasks/pots, Armory?

i got a 860 horn of valor. Using 845 Memento of angerboda and a 835 Str/Mastery trinket. Without telling me to sim can anyone give me advice on what to use :P

- - - Updated - - -

Also resets feels about the same for me but I was only 3/6 ETW

I have doubts about Arms ability to beat a Mage in longer fights, but especially in short ones, it's simply no contest. Nothing will compete with the kind of burst they're capable of, though Shaman and Monk aren't far behind.

Arms is still looking fairly lackluster. The fact that they nerfed arms so hard, especially nerfing tactician at all, as well as nerfing potions without looking at the big picture shows that blizzard has absolutely no clue how to balance. I'm convinced everyone on the balance team just plays mage/rogue/lock.

Arch, you are Fury right? So do you feel that with the buff to Fury, that it is now competitive with Arms?

Didn't even have the patch live for it to feel that way. Was enough to replace my etw relics with higher ilvl ones but different traits. Total crap.

Feels very hit and miss now. Obviously before we were OP just enough that having bad RNG would still leave you doing decently well compared to other classes. If you get bad RNG now you're dipping into ~230-250k single target, sometimes a lot worse on heavy movement/target-switch fights and the like.

You can definitely feel hamstring tac gone from battle cry; nearly 100% of battle cries I'd force at least 2 CS resets, now I'm going through battle cries with not even 1 reset at times (which was almost never previously).
    Last edited by Anbokr; 2016-09-27 at 11:13 PM.

What kind of shamy? Ehn or Elemental? I didn't think they buffed them that much.

Enhance. They are ahead of us at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Heidegger View Post
    Would a 665 Socketed Spontaneous Appendages (Sorry can't post links) be better than 2 830 World Quest Str/Mastery trinkets?
    it is better. for me, the 850 version does account for up to 6 % of my total dmg done. Its really strong, as it can crit and benefits from mastery. On opener burst its very strong. Sims are not out for trinkets, and those who are are stupidly wrong, as they dont account for trinkets benefitting from crit / mastery / whateer stats u have, so its just the tooltip dmg, but in reality , its higher. It is way better to use brain than sims when choosing gear, not a single warrior had been able to get near his simcraft results, they are utter shit. Just ignore everything simcraft says until someone intelligent starts getting involved in sim profiles for warrior.

So is the general consensus to kinda disregard haste in the sim? at least when it comes to Mastery and Str having higher stat weight?

Also has anyone heard from Sarri? Don't know him personally but noticed he hasn't been around since like the 15th, hope he's alright.

It definitely feels worse than it did before, especially noticeable when running SS for cleave. Trying to bait out resets without dauntless feels horrible. Definitely feeling the MS damage hit, as well. Outside of avatar, you need 3 stacks of FR to see those big numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by GutsTheWarrior View Post
    So is the general consensus to kinda disregard haste in the sim? at least when it comes to Mastery and Str having higher stat weight?
    Haste is equal to, if not greater than versatility, especially now.

You don't ignore haste, the sim just gets horny when you get closer to the 16% breakpoint and starts pointing at it saying "OMG HASTE!!!", you can ignore it in the sense that it's only better than other stats if you can actually hit the 16% breakpoint. Going for 16% haste is purely down to what loot you've managed to pick up, you shouldn't go for it specifically, I have it purely out of the fact that most the drops I got were Haste/Mastery and I saw a lack of Versatility drops.

It's not like we can really choose how we gear unless we're throwing millions into craftables, just put together the best set you can.

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Didn't even have the patch live for it to feel that way. Was enough to replace my etw relics with higher ilvl ones but different traits. Total crap.
    Yep Arms already felt like shit to me, I got so gimped on RNG last week I wanted to delete my Warrior, it's safe to say I didn't perform well but what can you do with a class that has such a massive dps variance even on a Patchwerk fight, even if you manage to play perfect, throw in other variables and of course it's pretty volatile.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2016-09-28 at 12:47 AM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Also are ETW relic worth it still or should I just go for ilvl?

So what exactly is the rotation for sub 20% now? both during and without DC active.

Also are ETW relic worth it still or should I just go for ilvl?
    You go with higher ilvl, that is why it was nerfed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ak27089 View Post
    So what exactly is the rotation for sub 20% now? both during and without DC active.
    Rotation is the same as before, just remove Hamstring.

10+ Year Old Account
    The nerf is there but Arms still feels the same as before. Honestly, 20+ pages of anger over nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    The nerf is there but Arms still feels the same as before. Honestly, 20+ pages of anger over nothing.
    It feels the same because they adjusted the tactician nerf. Now, if you had 3 ETW relics, you are feeling a change. The base rate is lower than what it what before at 10%, so its a bit of a loss there, added to the fact that FR took another 30% hit, and you can start to feel the plunge.