Deleted
    I'm having way too much fun with Jayce right now.
    I wasn't expecting this because i thought the champion was bad...and oh boy was i wrong.
    He is a beast early game and can 1v1 anyone. My last game i ended up 24-4-14

I go full flat armor pen and i'm always amazed balls of how much burst i do. It's crazy.
    And it's fun to play a mechanically diferent champion.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    I'm having way too much fun with Jayce right now.
    I wasn't expecting this because i thought the champion was bad...and oh boy was i wrong.
    He is a beast early game and can 1v1 anyone. My last game i ended up 24-4-14

I go full flat armor pen and i'm always amazed balls of how much burst i do. It's crazy.
    And it's fun to play a mechanically diferent champion.
    Tried him a couple of times, been camped pretty much every game. So I have never really got to test that early damage etc :| Last game I got camped by Elise (she started with a lvl 2 gank), and kept em comming. Even bot came mid to kill me. I just feel so fragile if I overextend by a millimeter. But even though I lose early, the damage of one empowered Q is insane, and brings their ADC to 50% before the fight even starts.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Tried him a couple of times, been camped pretty much every game. So I have never really got to test that early damage etc :| Last game I got camped by Elise (she started with a lvl 2 gank), and kept em comming. Even bot came mid to kill me. I just feel so fragile if I overextend by a millimeter. But even though I lose early, the damage of one empowered Q is insane, and brings their ADC to 50% before the fight even starts.
    Lol i am having the same problem. For some reason people get interested in you for playing Jayce.
    Probably because is a champion that no one sees often and is easily ganked.

But i love the trade potential. From ranged stance W-Q-R-Q-W-E
    So much damage and relatively safe. I have around 70 flat armor pen late game for those empowered Q's to do insane amounts of damage to the squishy's.
    I'm probably just having luck and matching against bad players though. Forever Silver 1 lel

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maaanwell View Post
    good! Jayce an Kayle are ugly ugly champions an should be killed on sight.
    But it's so cool with this skin i got from a chest. The only reason why i'm playing him.

So has their been much talk on Ivern

His clear in the jungle is so weird, like its great, its both slow and its hard.
    My question is how does he respond to counter jungling, given he has a 40 second timer on all of his camps?

He for sure is odd, don't have the PBE, so can't talk from personal experience. But what I think people do is do some camps, then spend their whole HP on setting up the rest of the camps at level 2 or something, back and do a full clear without losing HP.

And you can always smite camps to get that instant clear. Guess it is about finding a balance, and know how you can handle the enemy jungler if he walks into your jungle.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    EDG got fucked by Revolta. Actually it was a gangbang by Revolta and Yang.

But Revolta played his best champion, they'll simply ban Lee Sin from now on.

Screwing around on my alt account practicing proxy singed.

Ended up going against a very good mundo he was keeping up with farm etc eventually him and lee kept cutting me off of proxy so I had to lane normally, I got stomped but our bot lane was stomping.
    The game ended up going into a 47 min kill fest, our team was basically protect the jinx and they were all about kill the jinx as she pretty much decided all team fights.

We make a large push after killing off vayne then gone into a team fight 4v5, we manage to kill all but the support naut but we lost people in the process.
    we rushed mid took an inhib and took both their nexus turrets i warded so I could see when vayne was coming but she still managed to get in with naut and start tearing us apart, myself and zac ended up holing them off long enough for jinx to get away but we died, the enemy team was re-spawning.

Jinx was managing to hold them off now that our morg and Malphite were up but it was 5v3 at that point myself and zac spawn, I decided to roll the bones and assume it was do or die.
    I teleported to the ward still in there base popped ulti and threw down my zz'rot directly on the nexus, managed to kill the nexus (with a mundo beating on me who tp'ed in the end) about 5 seconds before they killed ours, best feeling ever.

Deleted
    So, I have not played for little over 1.5 month now. Naturaly I started decaying. I came back at 40 LP Plat IV. Now here is the thing. I've never had +25 LP gains earlier this season when i was actually climbing through Plat V/IV. Now that I've not played for a longer period I suddenly get 25+LP gains. I was only in high plat III when I left with LP gains around the 17-19. The fuck is this logic? Don't get me wrong I am not complaining about it. But I'm kind of confused.

gg rito?

Deleted
    New player here, want to focus for mid lane magic user. What heroes do you recommend for the start (like way before you get talents and all that stuff)? Currently focused on Ahri but got wrecked by LeBlanc and enemy jungler hard last game so I wonder if there are some more options I should consider (preferably female sexy casters and not some "abarrations" :P)

Quote Originally Posted by CrowleyXIV View Post
    New player here, want to focus for mid lane magic user. What heroes do you recommend for the start (like way before you get talents and all that stuff)? Currently focused on Ahri but got wrecked by LeBlanc and enemy jungler hard last game so I wonder if there are some more options I should consider (preferably female sexy casters and not some "abarrations" :P)
    Sadly you will have a hard time facing a lot of "smurfs" (people who create new accounts, and stomp lower level players to feel better about them self). So you will most likely die a lot no matter what you play.

I don't play much mid though, but Ahri seems like a good pick (not sure how hard she is to play), but atleast you can escape with your ultimate after level 6. If you didn't prefer a sexy female caster, I would say Annie is a good pick. She is easy to last hit with, as you gain mana by last hitting with your Q spell. And she is stright forward when you get the concept: get stacks, land a stun, unleash your combo, get 300g. Vel'koz is also a very good pick, when you learn to land his Qs, all you need is to land one and press R to get a kill.

But yeah, it might be some mid mainers here who can come with some tips. Those two are my go-to mid laners when I don't get top lane.

Twisted Fate is a good Mid to learn with, he'll teach you a lot about map awareness and roaming to get kills, as well as how to play around your cooldowns and various other transferable skills. He's not the strongest laner, nor female, but he's a solid choice to get you started.

I'd also suggest Brand. His usual Keystone choice only really comes into its own later on into the game anyway, so you're at less of a disadvantage early on. He does have a slightly higher mastery curve than some champions, but he's very simple to understand how to play despite that - He's a straight forwards Fire Mage.

Lux and Morgana are good choices, both very safe farmers with strong utility to fall back on if things go wrong. Lots of room to get solo kills if you can land your snares, and they're both easy to gank for too if your Jungler is paying attention.

Deleted

Good picks for newbie mid-laners - Annie, Ahri, Brand, Lux, Veigar, Morgana, Malzahar, Karma

Picks for when you're a bit more experienced: Syndra, Vel'koz, Xerath, Aurelion Sol, Twisted Fate

Avoid until more experienced in Mid-Lane: Anivia, Cassiopiea, Viktor, Orianna, Azir

Annie is probably the best champion to pick up quickly and do well on.

1. Point and click Q that has insane AP ratio (80%) and refunds the mana cost and half the cooldown when you kill an enemy or minion with it.
    2. E is a damage reduction + built in thornmail.
    3. R is AOE stun, AOE Damage and deletes squishies very quickly.

Annie is also a extremely good pick into Yasuo. Yasuo can only windwall Annie's Q and AA. W and Tibbers ignore windwall.
    Last edited by mmoc9bef67a441; 2016-10-08 at 09:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Antenora View Post
    Good picks for newbie mid-laners - Annie, Ahri, Brand, Lux, Veigar, Morgana, Malzahar, Karma

Picks for when you're a bit more experienced: Syndra, Vel'koz, Xerath, Aurelion Sol, Twisted Fate

Avoid until more experienced in Mid-Lane: Anivia, Cassiopiea, Viktor, Orianna, Azir

Annie is probably the best champion to pick up quickly and do well on.

1. Point and click Q that has insane AP ratio (80%) and refunds the mana cost and half the cooldown when you kill an enemy or minion with it.
    2. E is a damage reduction + built in thornmail.
    3. R is AOE stun, AOE Damage and deletes squishies very quickly.

Annie is also a extremely good pick into Yasuo. Yasuo can only windwall Annie's Q and AA. W and Tibbers ignore windwall.
    I'm not sure about Brand an Ahri being good new picks.. they actually require positional skill to even be effective.. compared to a flash annie.. or a veigar e..
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

Deleted
    Thanks for your help Will have a lot of games to play. Btw. is there a fine mature Midlane streamer @EU times your can recommend?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maaanwell View Post
    I'm not sure about Brand an Ahri being good new picks.. they actually require positional skill to even be effective.. compared to a flash annie.. or a veigar e..
    Brand teaches you a ton about comboing. And being immobile isn't punished much by new players.

Thanks for your help Will have a lot of games to play. Btw. is there a fine mature Midlane streamer @EU times your can recommend?
    Froggen currently streams fairly often. Alex Ich streams a fair bit as well, though his times are somewhat random.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you want to get to Gold fast as a midlaner, learn Annie - she's safe, she can hard push, she can 1v1, she can carry teamfights, everybody living respects the drop bear.

There is no other champion in the game that has mechanics which are as easy to pick up, but as flexible when mastered.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    Ivern worst champion ever made? Or is it a bad assumption?

I tried him mid and support and was the worst experience of my life.

I tried him jungle and was lots of fun and games.
    I actually tend to gravitate towards this type of champions because it's fun to win with them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Ivern worst champion ever made? Or is it a bad assumption?

I tried him mid and support and was the worst experience of my life.

I tried him jungle and was lots of fun and games.
    I actually tend to gravitate towards this type of champions because it's fun to win with them.
    1. You're inexperienced on him.
    2. He is not a mid laner.
    3. He is meh as support at best.
    4. He is a supportive jungler. So expecting to hard carry with him is a bad assumption, sure it can be done but you generaly need to rely on your team to follow up and do all he damages for you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Midory View Post
    4. He is a supportive jungler. So expecting to hard carry with him is a bad assumption, sure it can be done but you generaly need to rely on your team to follow up and do all he damages for you.
    I don't even think is possible to hardcarry with him.
    Maybe if you make a on hit AP build late game...but his damage is so pitiful it hurts to see.

But i agree with everything you said. He is a full on support jungler with very decent ganking potential.
    But his damage...hugh! So bad. His ultimate doesnt even scale with anything. Wtf?
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-10-10 at 05:33 AM.