Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Fat shaming, and misogyny! Fat men are ok, but women, you best be thin! But Tenn doesn't hate women.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Fat shaming doesn't exist actually.

Literally the dumbest thing I've read this year.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Are you fat shamming?!?!
    I hope so, fat shaming should be encouraged. Next thing you know we will have "bad-grade shaming" become illegal.
    Being fat is unattractive and unhealthy. Except for RARE circumstances where DNA or other shit is at fault, overweight is a problem that needs to be fixed.

I love me some Thick/ Chubby girls. Not into super skinny chicks in the least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maletalana View Post
    I hope so, fat shaming should be encouraged. Next thing you know we will have "bad-grade shaming" become illegal.
    Being fat is unattractive and unhealthy. Except for RARE circumstances where DNA or other shit is at fault, overweight is a problem that needs to be fixed.
    Bad grade shaming shouldn't be encouraged. Hounding someone about their failures, rather than teaching them how to improve is counter productive.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Bad grade shaming shouldn't be encouraged. Hounding someone about their failures, rather than teaching them how to improve is counter productive.
    What if they refuse to learn and instead decide to promote themselves as a positive image/role model for others?

7+ Year Old Account
    You are absolutely correct, and I should have been less hasty to post. I never condone attacking someone or verbally, or otherwise, abusing a person, for any reason.

I believe in taking action against the epidemic of obesity through direct involvement and education.

Teaching children that being fat and lazy is acceptable, or not educating teenagers how to avoid, and fix, obesity, is abhorrent behavior that should not be condoned.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    2/3 of American women need to stop thinking that wearing workout clothes for your entire day equates to actually working out.
    Last edited by Rooflesstoofless; 2016-09-28 at 07:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post
    2/3 of American women need to stop thinking that wearing workout clothes for your entire day equates to actually working out.
    Why would you wear workout clothes if they don't look good on you though...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maletalana View Post
    You are absolutely correct, and I should have been less hasty to post. I never condone attacking someone or verbally, or otherwise, abusing a person, for any reason.

I believe in taking action against the epidemic of obesity through direct involvement and education.

Teaching children that being fat and lazy is acceptable, or not educating teenagers how to avoid, and fix, obesity, is abhorrent behavior that should not be condoned.
    Couldn't agree more. =)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Why would you wear workout clothes if they don't look good on you though...
    Because working out isn't a fashion show. It is something to wear that is comfortable and allows air flow so you may keep your body temperature as cool as you can.

Why wear a scuba diving suit, if it doesn't look good? Why wear a space suit if it doesn't look good?

Do you think before you speak? I mean really now.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Deleted
    I believe he uses text to speech so he can post while starring at a lava lamp.

People just diet instead of exercising because its the lazier option, but at the end of the day it always nets you worse results.
    CRASH dieting nets you worse results. Controlling your weight is 90% what the fuck you put into your mouth. Weight loss is a math equation. Eat less, lose weight. Calculate your TDEE. And be honest about your activity. If you have a desk job and sit on reddit, it's 'no activity'. Subtract calories from that. Eat that or slightly less. If you want to increase the quality of your food and not feel like shit, don't eat shit. Stop consuming added sugar. Don't eat out. It's not difficult and doesn't have to be expensive either.

The hardest part of sticking with that plan is disciplining yourself to do it and caring enough about yourself to see it through.

10+ Year Old Account
    Couldn't agree more. =)

- - - Updated - - -

Because working out isn't a fashion show. It is something to wear that is comfortable and allows air flow so you may keep your body temperature as cool as you can.

Why wear a scuba diving suit, if it doesn't look good? Why wear a space suit if it doesn't look good?

Way to not read the post I was referring to. Next time please read properly. The person I was responding to claimed how Americans wear workout clothes all day not when they are working out only.

If we start accepting people being fat what about all that money that have been dumped down trying to find the perfect fat curing pill? Think about all the jobs and livelihoods lost because of this societal attitude shift. We need to be a job creator not a job killer and this would be killing those jobs.

That size example is misleading.

The truth is that there has never been a standard in women's sizing. Even today there isn't much of one. A size xx in one store is a size yy in another.

Using the sizing of women's clothing as a factor of anything is faulty science.

Deleted
    Isn't it funny how in medieval times being fat was something for the rich and how it's something for the poor?

I don't really think it has anything to do with being poor honestly. It's about people being lazy and not taking responsibility.
    It's easier to play the victim instead of eating healthy and getting some exercise.

Seems highly relative.

One thing that always strikes me about people in photos from the 70s and 80s is how slim they are. This might sound like a weird thing to say but I swear their feet are smaller too.

I don't know exactly how big a size 14 is, but plus size isn't automatically equating to 'landwhale' size though, so I'd take it with a grain of salt. A few extra kgs isn't horrible, or unhealthy.

10+ Year Old Account
    You must be awfully weak if you can't pick one of those women up. Could be an explanation for your outrage over non-issues. Like a little Chihuahua, so loud, yet so small.
    Oh please. Most men aren't going to be able to lift up those women you posted. You must live in an alternate reality where everyone is built like LeBron.