Page 28 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Did US guilds give up on Il'gynoth?

Quote Originally Posted by Brenno View Post
    Did US guilds give up on Il'gynoth?
    Yup, they all disbanded.

Or you know, it's between 2 PM to 11 AM over here, not many US guilds take off work to raid after the first day.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuruption View Post
    I almost want Serenity to win now because of this guy.
    I absolutely love to ruin such wet dreams and nope That traitorous scum won't win =) Simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    My Thinking. Na has a head start and makes a 4/7.
    EU steps in one day later and makes 5/7.
    Damn its must suck to be a NA raiding" guild
    You Euro cucks are hilarious. How many mythic bosses have YOU killed YOURSELF? I don't understand why you dumb fucks come out of the woodworks during progression that you aren't even a part of.
    Infracted;
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2016-09-28 at 10:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by glorygores View Post
    Yes, as I said. Kuznam was raidleading in Method. Rogerbrown did it for one patch and everyone seems to give him all the credit.
    Just because you call it raid leading doesn't mean it "raid leading" there many way to call them a "raid leading" like Kuznam is basically a call out horseshit, Rogerbrown usually strat master been that way for a long time hell look in the past where fireland, cata.. Kuznam wasn't even around until MAY 2012 during mop era? who else helping Kuznam? Pottem? Justnoxe?

- - - Updated - - -

Serenity barely 4 mins in killed ll'go

Quote Originally Posted by Kantalope View Post
    You Euro cucks are hilarious. How many mythic bosses have YOU killed YOURSELF? I don't understand why you dumb fucks come out of the woodworks during progression that you aren't even a part of.
    Well, the best at it represent each continent. The rest of the people cheer for them. What's so hilarious?

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    I kinda know what happened but does anyone actually followed the shit with details? What happened in Method for the split.

Oh, shit! Serenity 5/7 too. It's on!
    Sco wanted to move method in the direction of making money and more streaming. The people that split off just wanted to do world firsts and focus on that. Learn to google jesus christ.

Xavius has a bunch of sound files that sound like some sort of final phase and aren't used anywhere in normal/heroic. Maybe they're for mythic only abilties instead of a phase though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jainzar View Post
    as someone who hasn't played wow that much in the last few years, can anyone quickly explain what happened to method / serenity? did method split up or something? if so: why? I thought they have always been very good and consistent.
    From what I remember, Method split up after HFC. I think the rumor was that it had something to do with Sco making money off Method, and the other members not getting enough for their time/effort, or not liking raiding becoming about the money. Something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    Sco wanted to move method in the direction of making money and more streaming. The people that split off just wanted to do world firsts and focus on that. Learn to google jesus christ.
    Who is Sco? Was he going to share the profits?

You are not obligated to reply, i can google it if i care enough. I don't. If no1 replied i wouldn't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Who is Sco? Was he going to share the profits?

methods guild leader

Quote Originally Posted by Kuruption View Post
    Yup, they all disbanded.

Or you know, it's between 2 PM to 11 AM over here, not many US guilds take off work to raid after the first day.
    You think this has something to do with the disparity over so-called skill? EU guilds play non-fucking-stop. Is this the same with the NA progression guilds? Do they also require 4-5 alts fully geared, with 40-50 Mythics run each week?

Seems like Midwinter keeps up fairly well, even though they run with an (admittedly) compressed/reduced progression schedule due to work, school and other responsibilities.

You are not obligated to reply, i can google it if i care enough. I don't. If no1 replied i wouldn't care.
    Then don't post the question. Good job double downing on being too dumb to google

Then don't post the question. Good job double downing on being too dumb to google
    It took me 5 seconds to write it...

I probably used Google or previous searching engines before you knew what Internet is.

double downing LUL. Twice the downs.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Serenity now 4th place, up to 5/7, /cheer
    *Minaah* lvl 120 / Resto & Balance Druid -- GM of Onslaught on Doomhammer-US, Horde

So I opened wow progress after not having looked the whole day and suddenly 4 eu guilds at the top. wtf.

It took me 5 seconds to write it...

I probably used Google or previous searching engines before you knew what Internet is.
    So you're too old to keep up with current technologies or how to use them. Got it!

Quote Originally Posted by Direpenguin View Post
    You think this has something to do with the disparity over so-called skill? EU guilds play non-fucking-stop. Is this the same with the NA progression guilds? Do they also require 4-5 alts fully geared, with 40-50 Mythics run each week?

Seems like Midwinter keeps up fairly well, even though they run with an (admittedly) compressed/reduced progression schedule due to work, school and other responsibilities.

Stop making excuses for NA guilds, even before when vodka etc played, EU always dominated. Just EU are better players, end of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.