Page 54 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    I personally only like Furty in Serenity, the rest have an ego
    Furty no ego? LUL

And am I late linking this?

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Congrats to the Russians. Undertuned or not, those guys bust their ass every tier and usually fall short of a World First, so I'm happy they finally broke through. Killing an endboss first, even if it's not the end of a tier, always means something special. When we (Blood Legion) killed Grand Empress first, we were beyond ecstatic (even the melee who were sitting in an extra raid instance to hide our comp lol). We didn't care at all that it wasn't the end of a tier. Even Method said that it woke them up and made them realize that they needed to give a little more effort, which they did... and soundly kicked our asses for the next like five tiers

Mythic+ presents a very, very slippery tuning slope for Blizzard. By the time ToV is released, most raiders will have multiple resets of Mythic EN gear, as well as hundreds upon hundreds of Mythic+ clears. If Blizzard tunes the raid for those players, then it will be nearly impossible for more standard raiders who only do a handful of Mythic+ clears and only have one, maybe two full clears of Mythic EN.

Personally, I thought that races that took 7-10 days were perfect. The tiers that took 2-3 weeks were backbreaking. 7-10 days give you a full reset, of which 3-4 days is spent on last boss or two. Then you get a reset of gear to get you past the small dps checks in the last fight and breakthrough for a kill. Raids being cleared in a day is disheartening for sure from a balance standpoint. But none of this takes anything away from Exorsus, who definitely deserved that Checkered Flag at last.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    Europe wins again!
    Yeah, lots of Russians live on the Asia part of Russia. /sarcasm

so method has been locked out of cenarius lmao? whats with these portal bugs seriously

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    so method has been locked out of cenarius lmao? whats with these portal bugs seriously
    Just can't go to sleep

Well done to the exorsus.
    Is this NA vs EU shit really needed?
    Its really pointless to extrapolate the achievement of 20-30 people to entire nations let alone continents

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    They were locked out for about an hour this morning (some other guilds too). Seems the issue has been fixed since then.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarathan View Post
    Is this NA vs EU shit really needed?
    Only thing that's still interesting in this thread

I wonder if Xavuis took at least a dozen tries to be killed? Couple hours after Cenarius, this looks to be the most epic fail of a raid endboss ever.
    Congratulations to Exorsus, nevertheless.
    But hell, does anyone ever have pleasure in killing such weaklings like Xavius? How is that even close to HC Ragnaos, for example? Did it not mean to be a challenge for at least 2-4 days?

Quote Originally Posted by Explorer View Post
    I wonder if Xavuis took at least a dozen tries to be killed? Couple hours after Cenarius, this looks to be the most epic fail of a raid endboss ever.
    Congratulations to Exorsus, nevertheless.
    But hell, does anyone ever have pleasure in killing such weaklings like Xavius? How is that even close to HC Ragnaos, for example? Did it not mean to be a challenge for at least 2-4 days?
    World First people usually have to deal with the fact that they are super undergeared, they didn't have to this time around.

I kinda wonder why so many people care though, most people here will not beat Xavius Mythic before Nighthold.

hahaha method beating serenity what a time to be alive, so many people were burying them in scos chat when he was streaming "method sucks lol new method gg rip serenity numero uno" hahahha how long till kuznam will crawl back to sco and ask for forgiveness ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandit View Post
    Always great to see an underdog win the race, even if it's Russians Gratz to them.

It kind of feels like Blizzard usually has some guy or a dedicated team to fine-tune the encounters during world first progress (stealth buffs etc.) and "that guy" has been switched to Overwatch or something

Also, just gonna quote my post from yesterday (when all the top guilds were 5/7 or 4/7):

It is funny for sure Though it would have been even better when an underdog wins a race that goes for several weeks.
    Care to explain that "even if it's Russians "? What's wrong with Russians?

Deleted
    All the egos went for Serenity. The best players stayed behind.

Quote Originally Posted by kreebs View Post
    You mean all 4 of them?

Quote Originally Posted by kreebs View Post
    +1. I believe it was the Swedish players who had the biggest ego's, Aladya and Fragrance. I'm very happy they now look complete fools

So since they went 6/7 we can assume they'll get Xavius very soon. Maybe Sco was the mastermind behind Method after all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Overdispersion View Post
    So since they went 6/7 we can assume they'll get Xavius very soon. Maybe Sco was the mastermind behind Method after all.
    I think Rogerbrown is the mastermind of method.

Quote Originally Posted by vandris View Post
    You mean all 4 of them?
    3 you mean ? roger,justwait,perfecto? who else? i dount count sco since hes GM its not like he was going to leave anyhow and not like they would take him, seems like sco had really tight "friendship" with roger since hes one of the oldest method members with justwait i think? and perfecto is greek like roger(i think?) so he also stayed with his greek buddy