Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    World first isn't the only thing that matters. If Danish Terrace(using them as an examply since Kanj responded to you) makes their logs public, a guild that is behind them could see their tacts and get ahead of them.

- - - Updated - - -

to be fair...prot pally is fucking ridiculous damage still. Still sad AF though.
    Treckie was doing like 228k on Mythic Dragons, the DK was doing like 215-218k.

Meanwhile Mages/Warlocks were doing 480-500k.
    Last edited by mmoc9bef67a441; 2016-09-29 at 09:38 PM.

Deleted
    tfw you alt does more dps than your fully geared dk main

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rerecros View Post
    tfw you alt does more dps than your fully geared dk main
    Funneh cuz avatar fits

Army being a 10 minute cooldown when every one else's big dick cooldown is like 2-3 minutes, it kind of hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldvibes View Post
    Army being a 10 minute cooldown when every one else's big dick cooldown is like 2-3 minutes, it kind of hurts.
    Well you get a mini-army every 90 seconds....by mini it's like half...which is the compensation...but I totally agree. Same with Sindragosa's Fury man....cooldown is too long when others do similar shit and more damage. Only benefit is SF has a 40 yard range.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldvibes View Post
    was actually thinking the same thing

Army should be a 3-5 min
    gargoyle should be a 2 min
    Apoc should be 1 min
    Sindragosa's Fury should be 2 min
    Breath of Sindragosa should be a toggle
    Obliteration should be 1min
    Soul Reaper should be 30 seconds

(if they were actually in line with there power in comparison to other classes and there specs)

were constantly walking on eggshels when discussing our own classes dmg CDs have you seen the dmg CDs of other classes and there respective Cooldown timers.

Quote Originally Posted by Antenora View Post
    Treckie was doing like 228k on Mythic Dragons, the DK was doing like 215-218k.

Meanwhile Mages/Warlocks were doing 480-500k.
    In what alternative reality did the lock do so much damage? He is in fact the worst caster even below any dk, just look at warcraftlogs or wowprogress and the dk is above the warlock by almost 20%

Deleted
    Warcraft Logs is down for emergency maintenance.

I'm a little heartbroken, but also oddly satisfied to see ol' Havoc fell down quite a bit too, if this limited number of parses is any indicator.

Nice to see Ret is doing a bit better.
    Signature dunked by a lame MMO Champ robot.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    In what alternative reality did the lock do so much damage? He is in fact the worst caster even below any dk, just look at warcraftlogs or wowprogress and the dk is above the warlock by almost 20%
    In most of the mythic raid logs warlocks usually have one spec soundly beating either DK spec, in dragons specifically the logs show all 3 specs of warlocks doing very well.

Though the number of parses are still very very low.

Deleted
    Also. Mythic logs can't be used to compare dps between classes. Considering there's various mechanics on each fight that demands you stop dps or wait with dps on a specific target. Mages and Hunters will no matter how hard they try, do some AoE dmg, either passively or to increase their ST dmg.

Logs right now, are progress logs.
    Last edited by mmoc3c02903358; 2016-09-30 at 02:54 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanj View Post
    Also. Mythic logs can't be used to compare dps between classes. Considering there's various mechanics on each fight that demands you stop dps or wait with dps on a specific target. Mages and Hunters will no matter how hard they try, do some AoE dmg, either passively or to increase their ST dmg.

Logs right now, are progress logs.
    That's nice and all, but, disregarding the player behind the class or legendary luck, why bring a DK over something else?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldara View Post
    That's nice and all, but, disregarding the player behind the class or legendary luck, why bring a DK over something else?
    Well for progress we have some decent self-healing if needed. If you spend all runic power on Death Strikes it can at times be a lifesaver. Grip proved useful on both Xavius, Il'gynoth and Dragons for me. Was fairly big on Il'gynoth. Plus our ST burst for priority targets, if not spent on unimportant targets, is actually pretty damn good.

That's dmg on the heart on Il'gynoth. Rogue only beat me and the other DK because he got really good buffs.
    Last edited by mmoc3c02903358; 2016-09-30 at 06:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanj View Post
    Well for progress we have some decent self-healing if needed. If you spend all runic power on Death Strikes it can at times be a lifesaver. Grip proved useful on both Xavius, Il'gynoth and Dragons for me. Was fairly big on Il'gynoth. Plus our ST burst for priority targets, if not spent on unimportant targets, is actually pretty damn good.

That's dmg on the heart on Il'gynoth. Rogue only beat me and the other DK because he got really good buffs.
    Did you run DA for that fight.

I found Soul Reaper almost pointless and DA extremely strong with the focus being that Eye

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddok21 View Post
    Did you run DA for that fight.

I found Soul Reaper almost pointless and DA extremely strong with the focus being that Eye
    Yeah me and the other DK ran DA for the burst and saved army. He had the shoulders aswell.

on a side note does anyone know away to get your AWS pet to actually start attacking immediately, the delay he sometimes does before just flat out shooting is unbearable. (and he tends to constantly reposition himself for no apparent reason again wasting attack time).

yes i know of /petattack and manually forcing Abom/ghoul to attack

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddok21 View Post
    on a side note does anyone know away to get your AWS pet to actually start attacking immediately, the delay he sometimes does before just flat out shooting is unbearable. (and he tends to constantly reposition himself for no apparent reason again wasting attack time).

yes i know of /petattack and manually forcing Abom/ghoul to attack
    I think I've seen him shoot while moving.

Quote Originally Posted by Casterbridge View Post
    In most of the mythic raid logs warlocks usually have one spec soundly beating either DK spec, in dragons specifically the logs show all 3 specs of warlocks doing very well.

Though the number of parses are still very very low.
    Again any proof? in every warcraft logs or wowprogress not even demonology with high levels of haste can do the damage of the dk for almost 15% in the diference(and I am crying for choose warlock this expantion T-T)

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Again any proof? in every warcraft logs or wowprogress not even demonology with high levels of haste can do the damage of the dk for almost 15% in the diference(and I am crying for choose warlock this expantion T-T)
    You had an expansion where you were grossly overpowered...deal with being the bottom. Kindly the guys who dealt with it for years after wotlk.

And yet unholy is still present in some of the first 7/7 Mythic kills.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.