I'm in Deadwind Pass at the moment and there are level 110 ghosts near the Karazhan Crypts entrance. Sorry if this has been mentioned before

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    Are you sure that's something else?
    Yes, they are tracked by these:
    Frost DK - Azsuna Event
    Frost DK - Highmountain Event
    Frost DK - Stormheim Event
    Frost DK - Val'sharah Event

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by spookydooks View Post
    Quick question guys. I'm in Deadwind Pass at the moment and there are level 110 ghosts near the Karazhan Crypts entrance. Sorry if this has been mentioned before
    There are a bunch of artifact questlines around that area, Afflic Warlock, Unholy Dks, and i THINK balance druids

So my only find at Deadwind pass is the Abandoned Kirin Tor camp. Which is full of 110 Arcane monster (presuming mage arti quest) BUT there are a bunch of books lieing around (one of which is the journal model?)

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    I like this idea a lot. Let's turn this thread into a gameshow!
    What does the abomination want to say?

Rott... Gut...
    So it should be some sort of instruction. Maybe even "verb" the "substantive" like in the series.
    Rotate the ?
    Hey guys, been following along for a while and all the talk about Rottgut gave me a bit of a thought. Rotgut is what poor quality liquor is sometimes called. So drink or consume may be key words worth looking into.

97475;"Oh no... where is it? The Potion of Bubbling Pustules! ... you didn't drink it, did you?"
    The Potion of Bubbling Pustules exists on wowhead even. Although it seems to have only existed in horde supply crates in Hillsbrad during the Invasions.

It's a bit of a jump in logic of course but it's just an idea.

Im seeing spots in deadwind pass in houses/down stairs that i dont remember ever seeing

Quote Originally Posted by c21684 View Post
    because you cant just queue for them and everyone wants redicously high ilvl (which is prob needed but still) and mythics are harder of course and like I said no other skin required mythics (cause even some others got their skin on normal like I mentioned, they said so several pages back) so I still don't think mythic is required for a skin
    Mythics are not hard, and just because you can't queue for them doesn't rule it out. Remember that the "balance of power" quest is for EN and doesn't drop in LFR and I'd say that normal EN is more difficult than Mythic dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehron View Post
    Hey guys, been following along for a while and all the talk about Rottgut gave me a bit of a thought. Rotgut is what poor quality liquor is sometimes called. So drink or consume may be key words worth looking into.

97475;"Oh no... where is it? The Potion of Bubbling Pustules! ... you didn't drink it, did you?"
    The Potion of Bubbling Pustules exists on wowhead even. Although it seems to have only existed in horde supply crates in Hillsbrad during the Invasions.

It's a bit of a jump in logic of course but it's just an idea.

guys remember how someone heard "incarnate" awhile back ago I just heard something too but there was a holy priest around and she had an elemental fighting with her so I asked her if it was it talking or what and she said yes they say "i am light incarnate" so that's probably what that person heard so we can scratch that off the possibilites

- - - Updated - - -

lol shoot I didn't mean to reply with quote *facepalm*

To me personally The Abandoned Kirin Tor camp is the best bet if it is indeed in Deadwind Pass. It is scattered in books (possibly dropped from the Dalaran Teleport as mentioned before), has the Putricide journal model everyone is obsessed with, in the same zone as the dark riders and apocalypse quest (bringing us back in 7.1), and last but not least was run by Arrexis, part of the Council of Tirisfal who was "Brutally" murdered. He also wielded the staff Ebonchill which belonged to Alodi, the first Guardian who was the first to fight Kathra'Natir, wielder of Apocalypse. The fact people so strongly think all triggers HAVE TO start in broken isles may be why this was overlooked. I think death knights with high reps and artifact knowledge should definitely check it out.

There are a few amount of mobs to corpse explode but other than that I couldn't figure anything out myself. I tried army, abom, in and out of circles of power, ect. Also tried going as a ghost to no avail.

Quote Originally Posted by Christarp0607 View Post
    To me personally The Abandoned Kirin Tor camp is the best bet if it is indeed in Deadwind Pass. It is scattered in books (possibly dropped from the Dalaran Teleport as mentioned before), has the Putricide journal model everyone is obsessed with, in the same zone as the dark riders and apocalypse quest (bringing us back in 7.1), and last but not least was run by Arrexis, part of the Council of Tirisfal who was "Brutally" murdered. He also wielded the staff Ebonchill which belonged to Alodi, the first Guardian who was the first to fight Kathra'Natir, wielder of Apocalypse. The fact people so strongly think all triggers HAVE TO start in broken isles may be why this was overlooked. I think death knights with high reps and artifact knowledge should definitely check it out.

There are a few amount of mobs to corpse explode but other than that I couldn't figure anything out myself. I tried army, abom, in and out of circles of power, ect. Also tried going as a ghost to no avail.
    It's for a mage artifact quest afaik. I went there and there were tons of level 100 mages.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Christarp0607 View Post

I'm Ak6 and checked it out, I think it is related to some part of the mage artifact chain however, I personally don't believe it will be related.

All I'm sayin is just because something is related to another class doesn't rule out the possibility. Hell if that were the case then 3 specs wouldn't have to do with the dark riders.

Does anyone know why they moved the spot of the gate to the crypts outside kara? and why they changed the inside slightly? fel magic runes different candles etc

Quote Originally Posted by Carterenn View Post
    Does anyone know why they moved the spot of the gate to the crypts outside kara? and why they changed the inside slightly? fel magic runes different candles etc
    Most likely for the 7.1 change + artifact quests

where im at wasnt used for the artifact quest for unholy or for warlocks, so itd have to be balance IF its for them

Whats the command to check the status of these. Having a hard time finding it.
    Frost DK - Azsuna Event

Quote Originally Posted by Kithus View Post
    For the Frost DKs I found something interesting. There is a new NPC called "Echo of Ner'zhul" level 100-110. Among the things he says:

Echo of Ner'zhul says: Curse you, interloper! All my plans... ruined!
    Echo of Ner'zhul says: How dare you interfere! His soul belongs to ME!
    Echo of Ner'zhul says: Let the darkness consume you! Feast upon the souls of the damned!

Has one ability, void barrage and currently location is unknown. There is also an Echo of Arthas Menethil.
    That's literally from the Frost artifact quest

Quote Originally Posted by spookydooks View Post
    That's literally from the Frost artifact quest
    LOL you're too quick. I realized it just after I hit post and deleted it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Small note on the four horsemen idea, to me they seem more fitting for the Deaths Deliverance weapon skin we will unlock in the future. It is after all the final "four horsemen" themed skin for Apocalypse. These could just be resources added in prep for it.

This is from the frost artifact acquisition quest.
    Last edited by Nycrobian; 2016-10-03 at 01:59 AM. Reason: LOL, too late to the post, haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Viscereality View Post
    Whats the command to check the status of these. Having a hard time finding it.
    Frost DK - Azsuna Event
    /script print(IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(ID)), the ID you have to find for each one on the wowdb