Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    et tu fox?
    Fox has never really been on Trump's side; his war with Megyn Kelly is evidence of this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump should hire Tom Brady to be his spokesman.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    While I want to believe they are trolls, but I do love the "oh look an -ist word" comment when called a sexist. I would think wanting to deny us the right to vote is textbook sexism, but i could be wrong here.
    I doubt all of them are. There were interviews from women (again) this election season about how women shouldn't be allowed to be president because of their gender...not sure how off the mark that is from voting rights, I'd imagine not very.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Fox News is running the story about the two groped ladies, added a third and the end of the article focuses on Anderson Cooper asking at the debate if Trump does these things and he said no, and they point out that these stories mean he was lying at a debate. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...w-reports.html
    4th woman has come forward now. Former contestant from Miss USA 2013. So, this stuff happened as recent as 3 years ago.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...opriately.html

I have a feeling this is going to be a very long few days for the Trump campaign staffers. 1 roofie short of a Bill Cosby 2.0 scandal.

Add onto that the audio released of him looking at a group of 10-year old girls walking by and him making the comment that he'd be dating one of them in 10 years....

This ship is sinking fast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    So, this stuff happened as recent as 3 years ago..
    Trump didn't start being Trump recently, he's more or less always been Trump.

Let's put it this way... they got rid of the swimsuit competition in the Miss Teen USA competition, when Trump stopped hanging around.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Look, this is funny, but there's no way there are that many women who --

4th woman has come forward now. Former contestant from Miss USA 2013. So, this stuff happened as recent as 3 years ago.
    WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS GUY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-dH9Iey4uw

Sorry this one is late; this is one of the testimonies Comey gave that includes the admission that Paul Combetta destroyed evidence for Clinton that he knew was under subpoena, for which he sought and was granted immunity from Obama's justice department in exchange for testimony which resulted in exactly zero convictions for breaking the law.

Ratcliffe has a great line of questioning there.

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    This is the difference between Trump supporters and the rest of us. They're willing to believe any conspiracy that's ever existed about the Clintons.

Luckily when it comes to Trump, a lot of his insanity is on tape and in his own words.
    lol.. you say "trump supporters and the rest of us" like there's some vast assortment of diversity out there.

There's not.

I could pool "naive liberals" in the same way if i were as bias as you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post

Same thing that is wrong with Bill Cosby. At heart, they are psychopathic predators.

he's rich. every bimbo that ever bumped into him is going to try and work this angle.

there's no evidence. no criminal charges.

just Hillary's media goons pushing a sexist narrative to rally female voters (which, hats off to them for pwning the propaganda wagon this election... no one even cares about healthcare, taxes, war, or jobs).

Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    Fox has never really been on Trump's side; his war with Megyn Kelly is evidence of this.
    What about his evil blood pact alliance with Mr. Sean Hannity?

So I'm assuming that people are ignoring these claims and calling them "lying" while in the same breath pushing the Bill is a rapist narrative?

Quote Originally Posted by Truculentt View Post
    he's rich. every bimbo that ever bumped into him is going to try and work this angle.

there's no evidence. no criminal charges.

just Hillary's media goons pushing a sexist narrative to rally female voters (which, hats off to them for pwning the propaganda wagon this election... no one even cares about healthcare, taxes, war, or jobs).
    You don't have to push a sexist narrative against Donald Trump. His sexism is quite obvious as it is.

Same thing that is wrong with Bill Cosby. At heart, they are psychopathic predators.
    Cosby I can see... he was charismatic, intelligent, calculated.

I don't see trump as some diabolical criminal mastermind.....

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    The Alt-Wrong want to repeal the 19th amendment so Donald can win. http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57...b05eff55814a75
    Are you surprised ? The MRA/Altrighter are screaming that the grab the p... comment proves that Trump is a ''true alpha'' and they believe it's helping him

Quote Originally Posted by runique View Post
    What about his evil blood pact alliance with Mr. Sean Hannity?
    Hannity is one guy, not the network.

He'd sell his own mother into sex slavery for a better cable slot, and that obviously includes being friendly with Trump. Hannity isn't Trump's friend and the second Trump stops being the Republican nominee Hannity is going to turn on him.

You don't have to push a sexist narrative against Donald Trump. His sexism is quite obvious as it is.
    death to the male identity if you ask me.

in fact, all men are sexist rapists.

Quote Originally Posted by Truculentt View Post
    death to the male identity if you ask me.

in fact, all men are sexist rapists.
    Don't compare Donald Trump to me, or try to make this about feminism. I am a male and not a sexist moron. Donald Trump is a male and a sexist moron. I know youre trying to be funny and making it seem like Trump isn't actually sexist, but it is also clear you aren't reasonable.

10+ Year Old Account
    They said that more dirt was going to come out but I was thinking during the weekend...~30 days out. I can't take this much excitement.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Don't compare Donald Trump to me, or try to make this about feminism. I am a male and not a sexist moron. Donald Trump is a male and a sexist moron. I know youre trying to be funny and making it seem like Trump isn't actually sexist, but it is also clear you aren't reasonable.
    its also clear that reason isn't the primary quality of this thread.