... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    A week before Halloween?

Bad move.
    No time is convenient for everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Something must have convinced them to move up their time table a few months earlier. o.O
    Night Hold was announced for early "next year". Not Karazhan. They've only been talking about the mini raid and Karazhan to come in between Nighthold for about a month now...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Because I enjoy doing LFR,Heroics,WQ's and Soloing old content. I give no fucks about NM+ raiding and give no fucks about mythic dungeons, even more so the first few weeks of them.

Believe it or not but well over the majority of the playerbase gives no fucks about mythic dungeons or NM+ raiding.

Edit: If Mythic Dungeons was queable I would do them, Not dealing with the cress-pool known as LFG.
    In other words you don't wish to interact with human beings. Why not play a single player game instead?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    other than karazhan/trial of valor, what is in 7.1?
    More World Quests! More of them!!

I don't really care about 7.1 tbh. It is a raid i will have to wait months for LFR to do. Will EN even fully be open by then? A Mythic i will never have the gear to do either. I can see it now... 860 GS!! NO SCRUBS or frost mages!!! I guess the raiders will be having all the fun like in WoD while the rest of us get more exciting WQ to do. Thrilling.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    In other words you don't wish to interact with human beings. Why not play a single player game instead?
    Last checked systems like LFD,LFR let you interact with 4-24 other people and so do WQ's.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I feel that it is a bit too soon to be throwing out patch 7.1. Legion dropped on the Aug 30th > Sept 20th 1st raid > Oct 25th patch 7.1? Thats a pretty damn quick for Wow and based on that kind of timeline 7.2 is Dec 20th.

Problem with Wow was its patches staying power and the end cycle. I fear were seeing a MoP kind of trend...

Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    Will EN even fully be open by then?
    Last wing ether opens next week or the fallowing. No clue ATM since the wing before released a week early.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hooray! Karazhan!

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    They said they wouldn't do exactly what they are doing, release content too quickly. As such I am done being lied to by Blizz. Going to go play games by other devs that stick to what they say.
    Adding a single new mythic dungeon + tons of class tweaks and QoL changes = releasing content way to quickly. Raid doesn't release until mid november. Have fun with your new game.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    ugh and im not exalted with the nightfallen yet... still revered.
    why do you need that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    other than karazhan/trial of valor, what is in 7.1?
    - Trial of Valor Raid
    - Return to Karazhan dungeon
    - Weekly Nightfallen Quests that lead into Nighthold after 9 weeks
    - Helarjar World Quests in Stormheim
    - Alcaz Isle Event (I have no idea what that is, but it exists according to patch notes xD)
    - World Quests regarding a new faction, something saurus (pet, mount, toys and other stuff)

Add to that the prequest for Karazhan and probably more/new follower quests in the order hall (at least the Karazhan dungeon quest) and there should be quite a bit for everybody.

Too soon. This is going to be like MoP all over again. Patches 2-3 months apart for a year, then a content drought for 14 months.
    Last edited by Amerissis; 2016-10-14 at 07:52 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty awesome that they are rolling all of this out already. Not that it's a super-huge patch, but I also think a lot of people are going to be pleasantly surprised with the new Kara.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    why do you need that?
    nightborne story maybe?

Formerly known as Arafal

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Last checked systems like LFD,LFR let you interact with 4-24 other people and so do WQ's.
    Yes, you get shoved in a group with them but you don't have to talk or interact at all. You get teleported in and collect your loot. Anything that requires you to think or interact you avoid. To each their own but again I ask why do you play a MMO for that?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

7+ Year Old Account
    OT: imo its a bit too soon
    but excited to see kara tho.

Formerly known as Arafal

Not really. As a DK PvPer, I dread 7.1 because of them gutting our PvP talents for no reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Luftdot View Post
    Not excited. No questions about DKs were accepted. Genuinely disappointed
    I feel your pain as an Ele shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    Yes, you get shoved in a group with them but you don't have to talk or interact at all. You get teleported in and collect your loot. Anything that requires you to think or interact you avoid. To each their own but again I ask why do you play a MMO for that?
    Forced social interaction isn't being social.

With LFR,LFD I get to do things on my terms and there has been many times I did both and we all had a ball.

MMO doesn't and never has ment MUST GROUP WITH OTHERS ALWAYS AND MANUAL. Why do you give a shit on why I play WoW? I don't like 7.1 even more so since the only content that will be there for me won't be at release or even when it releases.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-10-14 at 07:56 PM.

Excited for consumables going down to normal prices. Heck, I have so many bloods of sargeras I won't need to farm plants probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Mid november? Try early November. Less than 2 months after the previous raid released... yeah, I played EQ. I am not going back to that bs schedule.
    You do realize ToV isn't replacing EN right? It's a 3 boss raid leaving plenty of reason to continue doing EN. This isn't like Highmaul and BRF. That will happen with Nighthold early next year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fatisha View Post
    IMHO it is not so bad; Raids and Content isn't tied to actual Patches so tightly anymore. We'll have to wait and see if actual content drought will come or not.
    This patch functions like say... 5.1 in Mists. The biggie will come a bit later.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi