I have not checked in game but the legion app is showing the kosumoth world quest with also the pet as reward again. I play on an EU server btw

Deleted
    I can confirm EU has pet up, just got it again. I got the mount right after orb hotfix.

10+ Year Old Account

I just went to Timewalking to gear up my DH, and MGT ended with Kael'Thas mount.

Feel good INC.

Quote Originally Posted by Getafx View Post
    Mad Merchant finally spawned today. Scored this awesome mount. #356!

i thought the character turns ghostly white when sitting on that mount?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriat View Post
    i thought the character turns ghostly white when sitting on that mount?
    Maybe people in real life do when they see it, but in game, characters just stay the same

I was farming for toys, considering saving up for the mount. Didn't even cross my mind that this could drop after reading so many comments about people going thousands of boss kills without finding it. Only 85 deep, I think I blew all my luck, no legendary for my characters this month..
    (This signature was clearly too awesome for the Avatar & Signature Guidelines and was removed to prevent further facemelting)

10+ Year Old Account
    havent had a mount drop since March 2015.

My luck has been pretty terrible.

Deleted
    omgomgomg, I love the people thats been helping out. Great guy Golden & Eipril helped me out, been searching for this mount the minute it got known I'd been lost without them, and all the others in the group!

Wooohooo!
    Last edited by mmocdd5aa2def9; 2016-10-14 at 04:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feline Grace View Post
    Wooohooo!
    Gz, I also found it just now :Possibly at a new location as well, next to Prince Oceanus.

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4 GHz | MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X (6GB) | Corsair Vengeance 8GB

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a known location ^^ But congrats on the mount! I know so many people that have gotten it this week, it's really exciting. Now if only the timereaver would drop so I could leave timewalking forever... (until they add MoP)

Bought the spider because I was tired of looking at this pile of useless gold I was amassing. It's pretty neat.

After 354 attempts I got the bloody Jikun mount
    http://imgur.com/a/BDWh5

Naturally i'd roll a 1 in my own group

Reins of the Green Proto-Drake on first try.

Last edited by Schmilblick; 2016-10-17 at 08:41 PM.

I've heard the Torn Invitation can spawn from class hall missions, has anyone had this happen?
    I'm currently doing the withered scenario on 5 characters whenever it's up and I just got my 6th and 7th character to 110 and I really can't be bothered doing it on all 7. It's so time consuming farming the mana then doing the scenario to a decent score.
    If I could just level a bunch of 110s and have them all with class hall missions IF the Torn Invitation can actually come from it, it would make it so much better.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoCatt View Post
    I've heard the Torn Invitation can spawn from class hall missions, has anyone had this happen?
    I'm currently doing the withered scenario on 5 characters whenever it's up and I just got my 6th and 7th character to 110 and I really can't be bothered doing it on all 7. It's so time consuming farming the mana then doing the scenario to a decent score.
    If I could just level a bunch of 110s and have them all with class hall missions IF the Torn Invitation can actually come from it, it would make it so much better.
    I've 'heard' it can... but there has been no true confirmation that I am aware of
    Contributor of the WoW Secret Finding Discord and the Mother of Aeonaxx

Got the Long-forgotten Hippogryph last night, feels pretty good to have 3 of the 4 TLPD mounts from the expacs. Only missing void talon now (unless there is a MoP version of TLPD I dont know about).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firminator View Post
    Got the Long-forgotten Hippogryph last night, feels pretty good to have 3 of the 4 TLPD mounts from the expacs. Only missing void talon now (unless there is a MoP version of TLPD I dont know about).
    List of the mounts considered as a 'TLPD'
    TLPD - Lich King
    Aeonaxx - Cata
    Poseidus - Cata
    Grey Camel Via Figurine hunting - Cata
    Voidtalon - WoD
    Long-Forgotten - Legion [Obviously]
    Contributor of the WoW Secret Finding Discord and the Mother of Aeonaxx

Quote Originally Posted by TacoCatt View Post
    Can confirm you can get it from class hall missions, i atleast did as a Shaman. Got the invitation in a class hall mission the first week of reaching lvl 110.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelzar View Post
    Can confirm you can get it from class hall missions, i atleast did as a Shaman. Got the invitation in a class hall mission the first week of reaching lvl 110.
    Aww yiss, tytyty.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

I am trying to figure out how it can come from a mission. My guess is its a chance to be the bonus loot from the nightfallen rep class hall mission?

Quote Originally Posted by Firminator View Post
    That's crazy, voidtalon was the easiest by far. It's going to be a bit harder now with broken realm hopping, but you should still just check north frostridge 1-1.5 hours after servers come up on reset day. Grats on LFH, I am still not sure how I will pull that one off.
    Last edited by Shaker; 2016-10-18 at 02:17 PM.