Considering you won't have access to mass hysteria, void bolt, and void torrent I would say no.

Quote Originally Posted by juicyz View Post
    Should i go for mastery food since im 12k haste? Or should i go with Crit?

And should you hit VoidT as soon as it gets of CD when in S2M? I never manage to get to the third one before dying. So much to improve.
    if you can't hit 3 void torrents then you want to keep stacking haste until you can do it reliably. and ya always hit void torrent off cd in surrender so you have the best chance of having it up for the 3rd one

Quote Originally Posted by 2Dee View Post
    This is a rare scenario, but I would like your opinion.

Boss: Xavius
    Scenario: In the dream p1, use S2M, get about 110ish stacks of VF and then leave the dream.

Now with 110 stacks of lingering insanity, would it be better to not cast VF to keep the 110% haste buff? Or shifting in and out is still better?
    It has been discussed in this thread that keeping the 100 stacks (it stacks up to 100, so you never get more than 100% haste) is good.

As far as I can remember, you don't keep your Lingering Insanity if you leave the dream. I could be wrong, but I don't remember having a haste buff after this event.

There's a weird window where you can. I'm not exactly sure when that is though.

This is fucking stupid. So 1 socket is worth like 20+ ilvls?

Woops sry, not allowed to post links.

But i got a 850 version of Blackened Portalstone Necklace from Xavius with a socket and a 870 WF Heroic one without socked. The 850 one is a 1% upgrade, how is that even possible. Do Blizzard need to buff the heroic necks or add intellect to them? I just thinks its kinda stupid, and was wondering if anyone else got the same feeling ..
    Last edited by Rumex; 2016-10-28 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FrothyMug View Post
    As far as I can remember, you don't keep your Lingering Insanity if you leave the dream. I could be wrong, but I don't remember having a haste buff after this event.
    I have the log for it, but unfortunately can't post links. I'm looking at the replay and the minute the dream ends I have the lingering insanity buff. I'm not sure what happened, but I also had max corruption. Not sure what knocked me out of the dream, either corruption or S2M

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    Considering you won't have access to mass hysteria, void bolt, and void torrent I would say no.
    I was thinking along those lines, but lets assume VT was used on CD so it can not be used for a full minute

Quote Originally Posted by Romanticide View Post
    It has been discussed in this thread that keeping the 100 stacks (it stacks up to 100, so you never get more than 100% haste) is good.
    Ah, can you refer to which posts? I couldnt dig through all of it. However based on what Djriff said does...

20% Dmg from VF, Access to VB, 30ish VF stacks along with MH, Reduced MB CD < 100% Haste. Writing it out makes it seem that the VF switching is better.

However this is such a rare occurrence (and maybe even a bug) that it doesn't require too much clarification, but if anyone wants something to theory craft dive in!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kalaratic View Post
    if you can't hit 3 void torrents then you want to keep stacking haste until you can do it reliably. and ya always hit void torrent off cd in surrender so you have the best chance of having it up for the 3rd one
    Ok. I usually wait a little bit with the first VoidT since i don't feel any needs of stoping the insanity drain at the start. I've obviously been thinking of the spell in the wrong way, so this will help a lot. Am gonna test it right away. Thanks.

Hey guys. I dunno if i specced wrong or not, but i took the Death Embrace artifact talent instead of Mind Sear and i can see alot of priest maxed out Mind Sear first. I have only spent 1 point in Death Embrace, my question is: Should i just max out Death Embrace or take Mind Sear and max that out instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Rumex View Post
    Hey guys. I dunno if i specced wrong or not, but i took the Death Embrace artifact talent instead of Mind Sear and i can see alot of priest maxed out Mind Sear first. I have only spent 1 point in Death Embrace, my question is: Should i just max out Death Embrace or take Mind Sear and max that out instead?
    It doesn't matter too much, mind sear and sw death points are both very minimal. If you do a lot of dungeons you might consider mind sear, if you spend a lot of time fighting raid bosses take sw death. I took the sw death points as a mythic raider, because you almost never mind sear in a raid encounter.

I think Mind Sear is better, but not by a margin that is worth fretting over.

Deleted
    Is it worth to save trinket - Stromsinger Fulmination Charge, 860?

Hard to tell if something is good or not. I got Nightborn Researcher's Phial, 850. And Bleached Skull Talisman, 845. Haste is 12202.

Has anyone seen the logs lately?
    I'm seeing top performing priests everywhere using any of the 3 lvl 100 talents and I have no clue what to do now.

(It's also pretty hard to find any info on HowToPriest, since all they do is discuss stat weights for StM).
    Last edited by Aydinx2; 2016-10-29 at 10:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    I'm seeing top performing priests everywhere using any of the 3 lvl 100 talents and I have no clue what to do now.

(It's also pretty hard to find any info on HowToPriest, since all they do is discuss stat weights for StM).
    Sorry, what? Source?

Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post

Ehm in what?

Checking EN the top 16 logs are all RoS, AS, StM except for Il'gynoth and 3 logs on Dragons
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Ehm in what?

Checking EN the top 16 logs are all RoS, AS, StM except for Il'gynoth and 3 logs on Dragons
    can't use s2m on ilganoth, dragons is also really sketchy cause of the fear.

STM seems to work on both for me just have to disperse at a different spot in your rotation. The timing is also a lot more difficult.

It's not that you can't STM on ilgynoth, but it's really unhelpful. Now we're forced to 2 phase it, the hardest bit by far is second P1, and as long as you reach second heart phase it's an automatic kill so surrender doesn't actually help.

Quote Originally Posted by 2Dee View Post
    I have the log for it, but unfortunately can't post links. I'm looking at the replay and the minute the dream ends I have the lingering insanity buff. I'm not sure what happened, but I also had max corruption. Not sure what knocked me out of the dream, either corruption or S2M

- - - Updated - - -
    Ah, can you refer to which posts? I couldnt dig through all of it. However based on what Djriff said does...

20% Dmg from VF, Access to VB, 30ish VF stacks along with MH, Reduced MB CD < 100% Haste. Writing it out makes it seem that the VF switching is better.

However this is such a rare occurrence (and maybe even a bug) that it doesn't require too much clarification, but if anyone wants something to theory craft dive in!
    I think it was tanned who said that it would be better to keep the LI stacks. But don't nail me on that.

Here are my thoughts:

The reduced MB CD of VF is outweight by the reduced CD from the haste of 100 stacks LI, I think.
    You dont get the additional damage of a Void Torrent, since you will most likely die after the last one, so the CD of Void Torrent should be around the duration of LI.
    You will lose the increased damage from MH - if you reach 3X stacks of VF, but with 100 LI your dots will tick at double rate , and that should outweight the MH at that low VF levels (I guess).
    You lose VBolt
    You lose 20% damage
    You gain a lot of haste, a lot, lot of haste.
    Last edited by Alexieel; 2016-10-29 at 09:29 PM.

Deleted
    Anyone who is using twintop weakauras has one that fits well for dispersion? Ty!