Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Yeah, maybe the guys yelling anti semitic things at his rallies are just performance artists.
    Whatever makes you feel better about yourself. People vote for trumps for their own reasons, they may not even like the guy. I know I didn't like Obama at all when I voted for him his 2nd term. But I had my reasons for not voting for the opposition.

All in all, i'm just saying dont label a group of people for stuff a vocal minority does. And yeah, it really is that. A vocal minority. Just like the MMO Champion forums constantly claiming WOW is dying :P
    Last edited by rosebull; 2016-10-30 at 11:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Big league.

Yeah, it's a dumb Trumpism, but it's league. He just swallows the last G-sound, sometimes completely. Because he's Trump.
    "I'm winning Ohio big league".

That doesn't make any fucking sense. Accept it he says bigly.

Quote Originally Posted by rosebull View Post
    Whatever makes you feel better about yourself. People vote for trumps for their own reasons, they may not even like the guy. I know I didn't like Obama at all when I voted for him his 2nd term. But I had my reasons for not voting for the opposition.

All in all, i'm just saying dont label a group of people for stuff a vocal minority does. And yeah, it really is that. A vocal minority. Just like the MMO Champion forums constantly claiming WOW is dying :P
    The point being that Trump's campaign has normalized expectations of truly atrocious behavior that was only carried out behind closed doors in better times.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    "I'm winning Ohio big league".

That doesn't make any fucking sense. Accept it he says bigly.
    Bigly is a legit word though.
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Spunt View Post
    Bigly is a legit word though.
    It is indeed! It's in the dictionary.

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    It is indeed! It's in the dictionary.
    But it makes him sound more and more like a 4th grader giving a speech to his class every time he says it considering his speeches were graded at a 4th grade level.

The difference here is that Trump actually sets out to attract deplorables and makes bigoted and racist themes part of his platform. Clinton doesn't. If you don't like being lumped in with deplorables, you should think about why so many of them make up Trump's base.

Where did I hear he was actually saying big league?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    http://archive.is/thRYU

It finally happend to those of us in our 20s, we can start complaining about the younger generation!
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2016-10-30 at 11:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Harry Reid throws the FBI issue into perspective:

Harry Reid accuses Comey of sitting on proof of Trump-Russia ties, possible Hatch Act violation

Reid points out -- correctly -- that the FBI is not only investigating Trump's ties to Russia via Manafort, but also the Russian hacking, and has said nothing on either ongoing investigation (which is the norm). He then says -- possibly correctly -- that the FBI has just as much to say about either of those investigations as they do about the laptop, maybe even a lot more, and didn't say anything. If true, this would be a partisan action and a violation of the Hatch Act.

“In my communications with you and other top officials in the national security community, it has become clear that you possess explosive information about close ties and coordination between Donald Trump, his top advisors, and the Russian government - a foreign interest openly hostile to the United States, which Trump praises at every opportunity,” he said. “I wrote to you months ago calling for this information to be released to the public...and yet, you continue to resist calls to inform the public of this critical information.”

Now, one of two things is happening.

A) Reid is bluffing to make a big fuss about the FBI investigation into Trump's long-suspected ties to Russia with an announcement he knows the FBI won't contradict, because it's an ongoing investigation, and you're not supposed to say anything about it. This would be a pretty ballsy bluff. More importantly, it throws one of Trump's more vile (in the minds of many Americans) flaws right back into the spotlight. Basically, fighting lack of fire, with lack of fire, and giving the press something else to talk about. The only way the FBI could rebut this is with immediate disclosure, which is not only against standard policy (more so this late in the game), but would also be a double standard (because they can't come forward with the laptop's contents, they don't have them yet).

That's my guess. There is a second option.

B) Reid is telling the truth. In which case, the FBI is sitting on damning evidence against Trump that it has not come forward with yet -- again, pretty damn standard for an incomplete investigation -- but did come forward with non-damning information (still no warrant I hear?) about Clinton. That's not just a violation of the Hatch Act, that's the FBI biased in favor of sending someone directly working with Putin to the Oval Office.

That's why I'm pretty solidly in Column A. However, the other option remains possible. Is there a third option?

EDIT: Shit my bad, they have a warrant now.

EDIT EDIT: I think I said this before, but Comey is meeting with Congress to begin discussing the new evidence, what that turns out to be.
    Last edited by Breccia; 2016-10-30 at 11:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Harry Reid throws the FBI issue into perspective:

Harry Reid accuses Comey of sitting on proof of Trump-Russia ties, possible Hatch Act violation

Reid points out -- correctly -- that the FBI is not only investigating Trump's ties to Russia via Manafort, but also the Russian hacking, and has said nothing on either ongoing investigation (which is the norm). He then says -- possibly correctly -- that the FBI has just as much to say about either of those investigations as they do about the laptop, maybe even a lot more, and didn't say anything. If true, this would be a partisan action and a violation of the Hatch Act.

“In my communications with you and other top officials in the national security community, it has become clear that you possess explosive information about close ties and coordination between Donald Trump, his top advisors, and the Russian government - a foreign interest openly hostile to the United States, which Trump praises at every opportunity,” he said. “I wrote to you months ago calling for this information to be released to the public...and yet, you continue to resist calls to inform the public of this critical information.”

Now, one of two things is happening.

A) Reid is bluffing to make a big fuss about the FBI investigation into Trump's long-suspected ties to Russia with an announcement he knows the FBI won't contradict, because it's an ongoing investigation, and you're not supposed to say anything about it. This would be a pretty ballsy bluff. More importantly, it throws one of Trump's more vile (in the minds of many Americans) flaws right back into the spotlight. Basically, fighting lack of fire, with lack of fire, and giving the press something else to talk about. The only way the FBI could rebut this is with immediate disclosure, which is not only against standard policy (more so this late in the game), but would also be a double standard (because they can't come forward with the laptop's contents, they don't have them yet).

That's my guess. There is a second option.

B) Reid is telling the truth. In which case, the FBI is sitting on damning evidence against Trump that it has not come forward with yet -- again, pretty damn standard for an incomplete investigation -- but did come forward with non-damning information (still no warrant I hear?) about Clinton. That's not just a violation of the Hatch Act, that's the FBI biased in favor of sending someone directly working with Putin to the Oval Office.

That's why I'm pretty solidly in Column A. However, the other option remains possible. Is there a third option?

EDIT: Shit my bad, they have a warrant now.

EDIT EDIT: I think I said this before, but Comey is meeting with Congress to begin discussing the new evidence, what that turns out to be.
    Now information is coming out that the FBI knew about these emails for weeks before that letter to Congress was sent out.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/30/politi...din/index.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Donald Trump asks his Colorado supporters to vote twice, once by mail and once in person, claiming his opponents will vote four or five times. He seems to think the law in CO is that, if you vote twice, your old ballot is discarded.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/30/politi...inkId=30507082

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Donald Trump asks his Colorado supporters to vote twice, once by mail and once in person, claiming his opponents will vote four or five times. He seems to think the law in CO is that, if you vote twice, your old ballot is discarded.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/30/politi...inkId=30507082
    Wonderful plan considering a Trump supporter in Iowa is facing felony charges for voting twice.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

Trump voters and supporters are in a class of idiocy all by themselves. And you can pick from a host of categorical reasons for proof.

The United States has seen a main party candidate this reprehensible since the 1800's - and perhaps not even then. Trump is setting a new standard and the people who don't recognize him for the 10 year old petulant bully that he is, aren't worth talking to.

No liking Trump isn't the issue - Trump is horrific in every possible way. Not seeing that is proof you are an idiot (not you, you - but anyone supporting him).

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    http://archive.is/thRYU

It finally happend to those of us in our 20s, we can start complaining about the younger generation!
    http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...300350431.html

This one says the exact opposite. It is 6 times the size of the other survey too.

10+ Year Old Account
    The amount of times I've seen CNN linked to on just this one page of this thread makes me lose faith in humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    No liking Trump isn't the issue - Trump is horrific in every possible way. Not seeing that is proof you are an idiot (not you, you - but anyone supporting him).
    "You don't agree with my views so you must be an idiot"

ok

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Why do you keep posting on a troll account? At least have some balls and post your opinions on your main.

Or are you just a paid shill like you constantly accuse Hillary supporters of being?
    The other day someone was posting rabid anti-Hillary pro-Trump stuff in trade chat, I engaged them for a little bit then realized it was an alt, then the entirety of trade lambasted them for not having the balls to troll trade on his main toon.

They're already anonymous on WoW and on these forums, why people create throw away troll accounts to spew forth rhetoric is beyond me. Although I guess deep down they understand just how embarrassing it is that they believe in some of the shit that they do, so they have to protect their fake e-reputation with a burner account/character.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    The other day someone was posting rabid anti-Hillary pro-Trump stuff in trade chat, I engaged them for a little bit then realized it was an alt, then the entirety of trade lambasted them for not having the balls to troll trade on his main toon.

They're already anonymous on WoW and on these forums, why people create throw away troll accounts to spew forth rhetoric is beyond me. Although I guess deep down they understand just how embarrassing it is that they believe in some of the shit that they do, so they have to protect their fake e-reputation with a burner account/character.
    Bolded: It has more to do with the fact that they don't believe the Overton Windows has shifted towards them enough. (Ctrl+F, type "careful")

But, keep pretending.
    Fascists should be marginalized, ostracized, bullied and on the occasion, decked. Their ideology is a cancer in our species.
    Bigots don't deserve debate.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Diversity is strength.

15+ Year Old Account
    Uh, on an MMO forum? Inside WoW?

I can understand not linking an account with your ACTUAL NAME ON IT to being a complete buffoon, and advertising that fact to the world. But I'm talking forms of internet media where most people's real names are either never used or not available. They have these internet personas and reputations in world of warcraft with no real link to their real name being found out, and they feel afraid to admit that they believe in every single Hillary Clinton conspiracy, and must do so on burner accounts and troll alts.

It's frankly pathetic.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Uh, on an MMO forum? Inside WoW?

I can understand not linking an account with your ACTUAL NAME ON IT to being a complete buffoon, and advertising that fact to the world. But I'm talking forms of internet media where most people's real names are either never used or not available. They have these internet personas and reputations in world of warcraft with no real link to their real name being found out, and they feel afraid to admit that they believe in every single Hillary Clinton conspiracy, and must do so on burner accounts and troll alts.

It's frankly pathetic.
    I seriously doubt anyone gives a shit about their "main" online screen name being associated with Trump. I'm pretty sure you're just making a big deal about people circumventing their bans. Moderators on this forum are firmly in the Clinton camp.