LastLast

7.2 prot pally artifact appearance

FLAIL!

10chars

15+ Year Old Account
    what about dat mount doe

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    what about dat mount doe
    You mean the updated horse? It looks really good imo. Those blue gems on the side better be for the wings though.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    You mean the updated horse? It looks really good imo. Those blue gems on the side better be for the wings though.
    well that got off topic fast.

You guys notice how the hammer and libram were attached to the horse?
    "Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent." -"Borrowed" from Krekko

Quote Originally Posted by Sungamnori View Post
    well that got off topic fast.
    He triggered me, sorry mate.

The flail is badass.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kivross View Post
    You guys notice how the hammer and libram were attached to the horse?
    Ye I'm wondering if that's because the Pala was holy spec. If so maybe our weapons will hang off the horse that'd be so cool

10+ Year Old Account
    I was a little disappointed when they showed the models of the new appearances and they turned out to be the ones that were datamined back in beta. Now, I'm not saying they aren't awesome, but I was hoping for ANOTHER set of new skins along with those datamined ones.

Flails for Prot palys and warriors, it's gonna be great!

10+ Year Old Account
    The Flail is great, just a shame the shield looks pretty weak. REALLY wish we could pick the sword and shield seperately.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

that artifact skin is just a total epic flail for paladins thanks to blizzard.

- - - Updated - - -

Team up with a prot warrior, Flail Bro's!

Thanks Kangodo!

I am spending the next weeks farming my Witch King Transmog

I wonder how hard it'll be to get those skins. They said there's a CD on how much you can attempt (per day or per week, not sure) so I'm curious.

Too bad they're just gonna be sword animations rather than actually spinning the thing, but it's cool anyway

I'm super excited for this! I just hope it's not too heavily RNG based (like the Withered Army Training one).

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Eh did you watch the video?
    But it is the same animation as the sword. Just with a big spiky dongle hanging off the end that sort of reacts the physics and gravity. What we need is some serious spinning action where your combat stance has you swinging it around and around over your head.
    But, this was beta about a million years ago so who knows, maybe they've been working on it.

flail
    fleɪl/
    noun
    plural noun: flails

a threshing tool consisting of a wooden staff with a short heavy stick swinging from it.
    a device similar to a flail, used as a weapon or for flogging.
    a machine having a similar action to a flail, used for threshing or slashing.
    "a flail hedge trimmer"

LOL...

Also interesting article about the Flail myth: http://www.publicmedievalist.com/cur...n-didnt-exist/
    Last edited by lordtyrion; 2016-11-07 at 10:50 PM.

Matt Easton disagrees with you (too lazy to look up sources myself though)
    https://youtu.be/AGf7n7iUF_k

But even if it were a fantasy weapon, guess what it's a fantasy setting. I have yet to see a realistic weapon in wow, and some like the warglaive don't even make sense, so I don't see how a flail which is at least a functional weapon should be viewed differently.

Haha - totally agree it's a fantasy game and flails are cool.

Just thought it was an interesting article and liked the 'a flail hedge trimmer' definition. Certainly not disputing it's validity as a weapon.

Why so angry?

Quote Originally Posted by OrcinusDrake View Post
    I have yet to see a realistic weapon in wow
    Really? Go pick up some level 15 green swords...