10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    I suspect a lot of Americans would take the one-way trip to Mars. I mean their country has 7 days to live.
    It isn't that bad. And we will have the N7 day to make it less painful!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Americans are not wanted on Mars, they already fucked up one planet.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2016-11-04 at 11:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    The Eezo core still generates a lot of heat. Which is why in 1 the heat sink built up and overloaded when it got too hot. All ME2 introduced was portable heat sinks that you could replace to continue firing without worrying about the weapon stop firing on you. Reverse engineered from the Geth.
    It still makes no sense - especially from the pov of the grunt using the weapon, and for the purposes of logistics.

Don't practice proper fire control in ME1? Your weapon is offline for a couple of seconds.

Don't practice proper fire control in ME2/ME3? You now have a club.

Now your armed forces have to worry about carrying around loads of heat sinks as well, which take up valuable space.

If they wanted ammo then there was a far better way to do it - just merge the two systems. While you still had hat clips you could fire for as long as you liked until you ran out and only then would you have to worry about overheating issues for your weapon. Then at least you won't be leaving your soldiers with nothing to shoot with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    If they wanted ammo then there was a far better way to do it - just merge the two systems. While you still had hat clips you could fire for as long as you liked until you ran out and only then would you have to worry about overheating issues for your weapon. Then at least you won't be leaving your soldiers with nothing to shoot with.
    I would prefer a bit of a different system. Your weapon functions, in general, same way as in ME1, but if you will, you can temporarily switch to clips, that would have higher damage and, maybe, some extra bonuses, such as a change to stun the enemy, or to silence them, or to reduce their weapon's accuracy... That way you wouldn't have to fire as little as you can on higher difficulties, while also introducing more variety to combat.
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I would prefer a bit of a different system. Your weapon functions, in general, same way as in ME1, but if you will, you can temporarily switch to clips, that would have higher damage and, maybe, some extra bonuses, such as a change to stun the enemy, or to silence them, or to reduce their weapon's accuracy... That way you wouldn't have to fire as little as you can on higher difficulties, while also introducing more variety to combat.
    I'd prefer they go back to ME1 with weapon and gear mods, only way more in depth.

"Fun fact: #MassEffectAndromeda is actually being built across all 3 BioWare studios: Montreal, Edmonton, and Austin. She's a big game. "

https://twitter.com/tibermoon/status/793932064634634240

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    "Fun fact: #MassEffectAndromeda is actually being built across all 3 BioWare studios: Montreal, Edmonton, and Austin. She's a big game. "

https://twitter.com/tibermoon/status/793932064634634240
    Let's hope it's not a "too many cooks" situation.

Deleted
    It will launch semi-stable with not one, not two, but THREEE day 1 DLCs.

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    It still makes no sense - especially from the pov of the grunt using the weapon, and for the purposes of logistics.

Don't practice proper fire control in ME1? Your weapon is offline for a couple of seconds.

Don't practice proper fire control in ME2/ME3? You now have a club.

Now your armed forces have to worry about carrying around loads of heat sinks as well, which take up valuable space.

I think everyone that played ME1 and went straight to ME2 had this idea, myself included. It just makes no sense that you go from essentially infinite ammo, but weapon overheating to limited ammo, but weapons can never overheat and are better used as melee weapons instead of guns with infinite ammo.
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    One of them adds an yellow ending.
    ^This made me "chuckle" a bit.

So, today's the day! Been waiting for this for a long time.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like we have boxart: https://twitter.com/shinobi602/statu...37729153400832

7+ Year Old Account
    Happy N7 Day to all

May it be filled with much news, such hype and big wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's hope we get some in-game footage today, maybe of a full walkthrough of some small mission!

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks sweet = )

So if I got this right, the crew left Earth to go to the Andromeda Galaxy, and were in stasis for the ride. She went wrong, and story ensues.

Pretty sure this is similar to the plot of the new Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Pratt movie, lol.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks good, hopefully 'Spring' still means March.

I also hope that Clancy Brown's character doesn't die right at the beginning of the game. He is Alec Ryder, your padre, and he was the leader of the human Pathfinder team... Now you are that leader. Hopefully that means injury or something and not death. Judging by the box art of the deluxe edition and the trailer, the Human Ark Hyperion is attacked at the beginning of the game, presumably where the mantle of Pathfinder passes from Ryder Sr. to Ryder Jr.

But yeah they give a lot of information about him, he was in N7, so he definitely knew Anderson and probably knew Sheppard. He was also an Alliance explorer and was part of the team that first went through the Charon Mass Relay...

Deleted
    You can find additional stuff on the main website.

What I understand.
    Before the ending of mass effect 3 (Launch is in 2185) the Andromeda initiative was finalised.

The main project is to exploit the ressources of Andromeda but also to start a new civilization.
    The fleet consists in the nexus a Huge space Halo which is the main center of operation lead by the female character we see in the pre-N7 trailer, there are 4 arks one for each fleet, the humanity one is Hyperion.

So 4 Milky way main races but we know there will be humans, turians, salarians, asaris and krogan.
    Considering the goal of the mission i would guess the 4 main races are those above except for krogans, eventually quarians but I don't think they had the ressources.
    Each ark is led by the pathfinder who act as a guide in the helius cluster with confidential information.

Now for the "release date" trailer, i understand that Daddy Ryder was the original pathfinder, but shit happens and Hyperion is quickly destroyed by the local dudes. We are scatered and we believe our father to be dead or at least MIA, making us the pathfinder. I see a weapon race between humanity and the local dudes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Looks sweet = )

So if I got this right, the crew left Earth to go to the Andromeda Galaxy, and were in stasis for the ride. She went wrong, and story ensues.

Pretty sure this is similar to the plot of the new Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Pratt movie, lol.
    Four Arks leave, each one carrying a different race. The Human Ark is apparently attacked upon arrival.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Just getting error, try again in a few mins.